Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: wAnNaBeReBel

The Intouchables Remake happens first
http://www.mid-day.com/articles/bollywood-remake-of-the-intouchables-to-have-a-desi-twist/16282153

Plus after HAK and ABCD 2 , they probably dont want to let him go 😆

Haha yeah plus Balaji's producing it and Varun is Ekta Kapoor's golden boy 😊
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Sid will be busy with the Excel film by the time MS is ready to shoot. Ranveer seems the only one who will have dates.

I doubt Excel movie is happening anytime soon..Kat has signed movies with both Jackie Chan and Indian Jackie Chan..She needs to reshoot JJ,promote phantom then promote JJ again early next yr etc etc..The Excel movie shoot was supposed to start in late Dec anyway..So Sid will be free from Aug To Dec..Excel movie will take another yr for completeion as well I think..So Sid really needs to start working on another project simulatenously if he doesnt want another 2015..I mean single movie release for whole of a yr wont do any good for newbies..And this time around,the whole time travel concept sounds too risky

But I think u are right..HG might probably go to Ranveer...as KST said,RS expressed interest in project and Mohit wants to work with RS as they were school buddies or something.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neela-Paani

I doubt Excel movie is happening anytime soon..Kat has signed movies with both Jackie Chan and Indian Jackie Chan..She needs to reshoot JJ,promote phantom then promote JJ again early next yr etc etc..The Excel movie shoot was supposed to start in late Dec anyway..So Sid will be free from Aug To Dec..Excel movie will take another yr for completeion as well I think..So Sid really needs to start working on another project simulatenously if he doesnt want another 2015..I mean single movie release for whole of a yr wont do any good for newbies..And this time around,the whole time travel concept sounds too risky

But I think u are right..HG might probably go to Ranveer...as KST said,RS expressed interest in project and Mohit wants to work with RS as they were school buddies or something.

The Jackie Chan movie she said she is considering it. Even if she does it...she will be a flowerpot without much to do. So she can manage with other stuff. She will be done with JJ and Fitoor shoot by year end. Only she has to promote them...that she will manage. I think year end sounds likely for the Excel film. But yes Sid needs to kill time between August and November.
448368 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarrotCake

Is't Alia 5'7" and Varun 5'10"? That isn't short by Indian standards to be honest.

Lol are u kidding! Aalia @ best 5'4 and Varun 5'6, even with heels they won't look like basketball players 😆 unless Mohit changes the sport.
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It's Bollywood. Everyone is related to everyone else somehow. It would be a much shorter list if we find people with no blood connection in Bollywood😆.

Emraan and Alia are cousins too so that would be creepy if they are cast as a romantic pair.

yes Emraan and Alia are cousins too, and imagine mohit casting these two means all cousins in one project .. Lol
Mahesh bhatt is keen to cast Emraan and Alia in dil hai ke manta nahi remake so you never know ... And
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I thought Emraan himself had said he would never work with Alia in a romantic setting as she's played on his lap as a child. DHKMN is ways off, if it ever happens.

The only reason all this news about HG is out is because Chetan Bhaghat posted a picture of himself and Mohit saying they are working on the script. If they are still working on the script, I doubt this movie will go on the floors anytime soon. The earliest in my opinion will be second half of 2016.
664269 thumbnail

I thought Emraan himself had said he would never work with Alia in a romantic setting as she's played on his lap as a child. DHKMN is ways off, if it ever happens.

The only reason all this news about HG is out is because Chetan Bhaghat posted a picture of himself and Mohit saying they are working on the script. If they are still working on the script, I doubt this movie will go on the floors anytime soon. The earliest in my opinion will be second half of 2016.

yes i think Emran said that, but can he actually say NO to Mohit and bhatt ? anyways i think even mahesh bhatt isnt creepy enough to get his daughter and nephew casted as a pair onscreen and direct them with another nephew..😆

yeah Emraan has Azhar biopic, and alia has 20 films lined up, so even if DHKMN happens soon, Alia will nt be there, most likely shraddha will bag this biggie as Mohit likes shraddha a lot. Infact Emraan and sharddha happens to be Mohit's fav ones

i so wish mohit takes kangna opposite emraan 😭
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

yeah Emraan has Azhar biopic, and alia has 20 films lined up, so even if DHKMN happens soon, Alia will nt be there, most likely shraddha will bag this biggie as Mohit likes shraddha a lot. Infact Emraan and sharddha happens to be Mohit's fav ones

i so wish mohit takes kangna opposite emraan 😭

Ohh Emraan and Kangana would be interesting. I would also like Alia and Imran Khan for totally nostalgic reasons. Pooja's younger sister and Aamir's nephew. But again, if Mohit is directing this it won't happen for another two years or so.
664269 thumbnail

Ohh Emraan and Kangana would be interesting. I would also like Alia and Imran Khan for totally nostalgic reasons. Pooja's younger sister and Aamir's nephew. But again, if Mohit is directing this it won't happen for another two years or so.

Imran and Alia, would some serious Nostalgia there. but i feel it will never be like the old one, especially the chemistry in a single song " tu pyar hai kisi aur ka ", i am still to get rid of Aamir's expressions there .❤️

Coming back to Mohit, it is good that he at least makes films with some other actors too apart from Emraan, but surely DHKMN is a bhatt film, so Mohit and Emraan are inevitable choices, especially when mahesh bhatt has already mentioned their names. female lead will be shraddha, as kangna and bhatts had a fall out.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
people will soon get bored of varun alia...

Its not like they make a sensational couple like SRK-Kajol.