Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

You guys are on a roll

Anyways, i guess i am the weird one here, i would watch humsafar even if fawad and mahira were not a part of it, i would watch Mzzbn even if FQ wasnt a part of it, I would watch Kankar, Daam and Dastaan even if SB wasnt a part of it...its how the show is executed that keeps me hooked, yes the cast does play a big role, but then i have enjoyed shows in which none of the above are present and loved it...i have given up on shows in which those mentioned above were present...like i said, i am weird.

The beauty of Pakistani dramas is how the director will take normal actors and turn them into stars...i have never watched a show thinking if so and so played this role, it would have been better, every role done by our awesome actors are like it was written just for them, except for Adnan malik in ST...someone else could have done it better...i watched ST to the last episode just for samiya mumtaz...she out did herself. Mahira was good too, but samiya stole the show.

Anyways point is, as far as I know Star doesnt hate FK, none of us do, i mean who can hate FK, just look at him๐Ÿ˜†, so lets all agree to disagree.

you have summed up 'me' very nicely ๐Ÿ˜†
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt know Mehreen jabbar was the certificate of best actress .๐Ÿคฃ
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

JH is next on my watch list. Have downloaded almost all d epis. I started watching when it was aired, but left it after watching a couple of them coz the print was so bad, but now finally found dem in HQ, so after Pehcaan, JH it is.๐Ÿ˜Š

you're watching Pehchan? are you liking it?๐Ÿ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usman.

you're watching Pehchan? are you liking it?๐Ÿ˜†

Y r u laughing? Didn't u recommend dis one in ur article?๐Ÿ˜†
I just started...watched the first epi.๐Ÿ˜Š Just watching it on recommendation and coz of the same writer-director team of Talkhiyaan.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Don't even know any actors who r der in it.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hiral_Halwa... Offtopic but HOW can you guys use such UGLY GIFs i made back then!? *hides face* HAHAHA.. they kinda make me laugh now ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Hiral_Halwa... Offtopic but HOW can you guys use such UGLY GIFs i made back then!? *hides face* HAHAHA.. they kinda make me laugh now ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ

reeno right?๐Ÿ˜› haha!

1) they arent ugly๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
2) pata nahi somehow, uss waqt ki khushboo aati hai, jab HS pehli baar telecast hua hoga, from them๐Ÿ˜ณ old is gold na๐Ÿ˜›
3) that scene is just a beauty, maybe coz the way khirad looks at asher, like they are on same page with sharing pain of their daughter's illness and both cant express it or cant give a shoulder to each other to cry..but are so together in that moment๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the way asher is explaining stuff out to hareem and gulping..๐Ÿ˜ญ
4) I use ur purane HS wale GIF's chupke se from time to time๐Ÿคฃ love ur work girl๐Ÿ˜ณ and even used ur latest GIFs on HMJ and Bin roye before
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

reeno right?๐Ÿ˜› haha!

2) pata nahi somehow, uss waqt ki khushboo aati hai, jab HS pehli baar telecast hua hoga, from them๐Ÿ˜ณ old is gold na๐Ÿ˜›
3) that scene is just a beauty, maybe coz the way khirad looks at asher, like they are on same page with sharing pain of their daughter's illness and both cant express it or cant give a shoulder to each other to cry..but are so together in that moment๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the way asher is explaining stuff out to hareem and gulping..๐Ÿ˜ญ
4) I use ur purane HS wale GIF's chupke se from time to time๐Ÿคฃ love ur work girl๐Ÿ˜ณ and even used ur latest GIFs on HMJ and Bin roye before

HAHAH, Yes, reeno it is ๐Ÿ˜ณ

waah yaar, this is so emotional, waah, uss time ki khushbu, I FEEL YA, MATE!
THOSE WERE THE TIMES are those GIFs even up? i thought bandwidth exceed hogayi hogi they wouldnt be up anymore ๐Ÿ˜ณ but i LOVE LOVE LOVED that time. It was exceptional, Magical, and promise PSF wasnt THAT crazy back then ๐Ÿ˜†

i cant wait for HMJ and BinRoye ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and thank you again, you're too kind :)
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: serendipity.

reeno right?๐Ÿ˜› haha!

HAHAH, Yes, reeno it is ๐Ÿ˜ณ

waah yaar, this is so emotional, waah, uss time ki khushbu, I FEEL YA, MATE!
THOSE WERE THE TIMES are those GIFs even up? i thought bandwidth exceed hogayi hogi they wouldnt be up anymore ๐Ÿ˜ณ but i LOVE LOVE LOVED that time. It was exceptional, Magical, and promise PSF wasnt THAT crazy back then ๐Ÿ˜†

i cant wait for HMJ and BinRoye ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and thank you again, you're too kind :)
oh yesss..some creations are missing, actually quite a few are missing from the HS CG

have u seen the promo of HS marathon that zindagi had aired with FM?๐Ÿ˜ณ it was incredibly beautiful mahn! I mean, 4 years and FM shoot something in separate frame, but the feel of asher-khirad is still like SO THERE! OMG, floored totally!โค๏ธ and fawad reciting Humsafar's OST! dayummm! died! waise I wish I was around there on IF when it aired, could have discussed it a lot with ul๐Ÿ˜ณ but nonetheless we had an amazing time discussing the show on zindagi forum too when it aired here๐Ÿ˜ณ

this was the one -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMh8qbXk3tc[/YOUTUBE]

++++++
and no thanks please, pleasure is all mine to use ur creations, please do make more, whenever its possible
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha we in India totally loved the HS promos. Zindagi makes really good promos. The HS ones were arguably the best ones.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Hahaha we in India totally loved the HS promos. Zindagi makes really good promos. The HS ones were arguably the best ones.

True!Industry is good at marketing.HS promos were mesmerizing and they promoted Dastaan too hugely as much as HS.