Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Yessshh!

Oh,you are increasing my list again.Whenever I think I would be done something else crops up?Whats this show about?

I have watched Ankahi but now just can't recall much, but I thinl it's d story of this young bubbly girl from a middle class family who falls in love with her boss...it's funny and also it's not as drab as I have made it to be.πŸ˜†

Another one is Tanhaaiyaan. It too has Marina Khan and actually u should watch dis one...It also has Sir Abrar in it and he's just hilarious.πŸ˜†

Again these plays are written by Haseena Moin and I suppose she was the Umera Ahmed of her time or the otehr way round and her plays were a huge craze.😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I have watched Ankahi but now just can't recall much, but I thinl it's d story of this young bubbly girl from a middle class family who falls in love with her boss...it's funny and also it's not as drab as I have made it to be.πŸ˜†

Another one is Tanhaaiyaan. It too has Marina Khan and actually u should watch dis one...It also has Sir Abrar in it and he's just hilarious.πŸ˜†

Again these plays are written by Haseena Moin and I suppose she was the Umera Ahmed of her time or the otehr way round and her plays were a huge craze.😊

Oh yes Tanhaiyaan too...I saw it as a child but got bored midway. Sir Abrar was a secretary isnt it?
Javed Sheikh was in Ankahi. πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Oh yes Tanhaiyaan too...I saw it as a child but got bored midway. Sir Abrar was a secretary isnt it?
Javed Sheikh was in Ankahi. πŸ˜†

Yeah he was and he was sooo adorable.πŸ˜†

Really Javed Sheikh was in Ankhahi? Didn't know dat. I think I'll hv to watch Ankahi again.

U know someone had recommended, so I had started watching Humsafar on YT, a few years back. But it didn't interest me and I ended up watching some really old dramas, mostly of Marina Khan...d prints were bad, but it was fun watching them and dey weren't too long either.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeah he was and he was sooo adorable.πŸ˜†

Really Javed Sheikh was in Ankhahi? Didn't know dat. I think I'll hv to watch Ankahi again.

U know someone had recommended, so I had started watching Humsafar on YT, a few years back. But it didn't interest me and I ended up watching some really old dramas, mostly of Marina Khan...d prints were bad, but it was fun watching them and dey weren't too long either.

Yeah he was...I think he played the guy whom the heroine finally marries. But more than the hero-heroine it was the whole ensemble cast that has stayed with me. Ankahi and Tanhaiyan were mainly the two dramas whose pirated cassettes made to Indian homes back then.
904129 thumbnail
The most saddening part is that Zindagi Forum members are considered as Total Idiots when it cums to Pakistani Dramas. Yes, we may be new to them but we arent Idiots. The fact is that Sanam Baloch hasnt impressed us in whatever shows of her aired on Zindagi except DeS which was kinda okish. Ppl may consider her powerful in emotional scenes but TBH, She isnt and goes OTT and monotonous in most places.. She isnt in my favourite actresses list so whats the big deal? That cumpletly my opinion. Of Current Actresses, I love Sanam Saeed and for me she is the Fawad Khan of Female Brigade. Very Talented, Versatile And Choosy like the man himself. Perhaps, The very reason she isnt in BW still but when she will be, Im sure It will be a BANG! She is my and my dad's favourite since the day ZGH started in India. And Yes, ZGH is spcl to us in many ways cuz It introduced us to Fawad-Sanam who were powerful performers and Pak Dramas. In Zindagi Forum, we have diffrent opinions as well. I, Munira Di, Shazia, Shreya love SS..
904129 thumbnail
Hiral nd Sundas love Mahira and then there is Rupali who loves both. πŸ˜† But we dont shove our opinions down each others throat. There are many, who dont even like Sanam S but thats ok wid me. I dont find Mahira to that notch too. Compared to the first part in Humsafar, I liked the 2nd part but then her potrayal of Strong Khirad was good there.. But again, Fawad stole the show for me as The Tormented Broken Asher. Even In Dastaan too, I liked Mehreen Raheel more.. Full marks to her for potraying the Subtle, Caring Rabia so gracefully. In PSF we have all bashing threads be it abt SS and her versatility or Mehreen. Even Rabia was bashed in the Dastaan DT in the later parts.. Well, The fact is everyone has their own opinions. If we didnt find Dastaan upto The mark or SB so thats nothing to get hyper abt. Regarding Fawad, He Is, Was And Always will be the reason I got hooked to Pak Dramas. ZGH wasnt a rage in India but sumthing else totally being telecasted 4 Times and still going strong. Lets end it Here..😊
Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh that's simple. Sanam B is a very talented actress and that's why nobody would deny her acting chops. Also, she is a very nice and friendly person that's why most co- stars praise her. But despite being an excellent actress, she is no star. Doesn't have that star pull that the likes of Fawad, Mahira, Sanam S, Adeel, Nouman Ijaz, Saba etc have. That's why the director forgot to mention her name among all the big ones.
alizey89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanam B is totally overrated...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Maybe she.. Like many of us doesn't find her too impressive 😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

The most saddening part is that Zindagi Forum members are considered as Total Idiots when it cums to Pakistani Dramas. Yes, we may be new to them but we arent Idiots.

that exactly is the point, stop treating us like some low IQ people, who dont have any right to express their opinion, just because we may not have seen every drama out thereπŸ₯±

and if its all coming out now, its only because mockery of zindagi forum members, fawad fans, sanam saeed fans has been going on forever, which really isnt in good taste!😳