Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

904129 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The Fact Is Shreya, That I kinda like her in DeS. But apart from that I didnt like her in Dastaan, Noorpur Ki Rani And Roshan Sitara. She is a good actor, but not the greatest. And The ones she mentioned Sanam Saeed, Aamina Sheikh and Adeel Hussain..😳 And I like Mehreen Jabbar's Work. And Here We goo Again! 🤣🤣 Princess Baloch Ki Jai Ho! 🤣
Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Munira😳 m glad ur gona watch it! yayy!⭐️ its a beautiful show, real characters, real problems, realistic situations and so many emotions - deceit, revenge, love, betrayal, sacrifice, loss, pain and finally a beautiful beautifulll end <3 and brilliant performances by the entire ensemble cast⭐️ I know it dint work well on trps in Pak, but all who have watched it there and in India, we cannot stop gushing over the show😳 infact I recommended it to a couple of my cousins residing in US, to watch it..and they are floored too..it picks up after 8th epi..and there is no looking back, a bit of drag between 21-25, but the finale more than made up for it😳 infact this was the first show I watched online realtime, while it was running on air parallely..
oh ur watching pehchaan now? payelwa had recommended me that show, I gotta watch it soon..😳

shanaya - 😛 dekho tum aisa na kaho😳😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

@bold: lmao.

Where are the members who get their panties in a bunch when SanamB fans use their gospel words to talk about SanamB? The hypocrisy amidst certain people is hilarious. 😆 Why are you making it seem like your words are a universal fact? 😲 blasphemous.

oooh Starryjee Starryjeee🤣 touche? huh?! 😆 ur reiterating my words? should I thank my stars for it

and uff kucch zyada hi bura lag gaya hai tumhe kya? waise why are u spilling out the anger on what I said on sundas?😕

arrey yaar, hum jaise bewakoof aur gawaar log, kahaa aapka muqabla kar saktey hai batao?😳 ek aap hi toh ho intelligent and knowledgeable😳⭐️ aur maan toh liya maine aapke amazing, knowledgeable thread pe that fawad is ghatiya-tarin actor..😳 😭

and waise jab hypocrisy ki baat chali hi hai, then I have a very "silly" question haa😛 if as per u - "fawad is non-versatile, not the best actor, not even the best in romance, not the best performer even in his shows (aka dastaan and ZGH), nobody "misses" him in dramas, nobody cares what he does in BW, all his shows that flopped - he should bear entire burden of it - in that case, why do u want him to do movies in lollywood? itne acchey toh options hai already available, toh what is the need for fawad in movies?😳

do u think u subconsciously miss him a lot?😛😉 bolo bolo kucch toh bolo?😳

and m not ordering u around on anything k😆 just a question😳
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
904129 thumbnail
Hiroo, 🤣 Kya Karein Control Nhi Hota! 😆😉 Btw Hiroo I too am planning to watch Jackson Heights..😳 Cuz I've seen Adeel's pics as J! Damn It Mahn! ☺️ He luks soo bloody Sexxxyyy! ☺️ Im gonna watch it for Jayyy! Jayyy! Jayyy! Adeel is one of my favourites after Fawadoo! 😳 @Hiroo Once Again Bang On Ji..👍🏼 Ab Sab Jaa Ke Apni Bhains Charaye! 🤣🤣
Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Hiroo, 🤣 Kya Karein Control Nhi Hota! 😆😉 Btw Hiroo I too am planning to watch Jackson Heights..😳 Cuz I've seen Adeel's pics as J! Damn It Mahn! ☺️ He luks soo bloody Sexxxyyy! ☺️ Im gonna watch it for Jayyy! Jayyy! Jayyy! Adeel is one of favourites after Fawadoo! 😳

☺️ omg adeel as jamshed is just! adwgasjdasgdsad!! I loveee loved him here just way too much! and his character has so many shades, oh mahn, top it I love the jamshed-michelle-rizwan track..and jamshed-rizwan fights for michelle coz even though jamshed was a kamina, I always felt that he had started loving michelle and he did agree to it in the finale, Oh man I was just, happy happpy phangurl😭😭

but yes, bhatti saab and salma was an amazingly well written story too! I honestly cannot pick who I love the most here, but nouman saab was just out of the world as cabbie bhatti and his dialogues and the way he changed his dialect! WOOW! isse kehte hai shehenshah actor!👏👏👏
904129 thumbnail
^^ Hiroo I just luved his styling here! Those Leather Bands and Stuff! ☺️ Gave him an extra kick! ❤️ Aamina And Nauman Sahab to hain hi..!! 😊 I Love Aamina and Nauman Sahab deserves respect. But I think out of all his shows, Adeel luks bloody sexyy here! ☺️
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

^^ Hiroo I just luved his styling here! Those Leather Bands and Stuff! ☺️ Gave him an extra kick! ❤️ Aamina And Nauman Sahab to hain hi..!! 😊 I Love Aamina and Nauman Sahab deserves respect. But I think out of all his shows, Adeel luks bloody sexyy here! ☺️

personally thought he was looking thinner than usual, but still yes very veryyy hot😳
uve watched marina khan in dhoop kinare? I love this woman, she is so classy and elegant for her age..and has a natural charming screen presence..even at 50 or whatever her age is, m glad she played michelle😳❤️

and even adnan jaffar as rizu❤️❤️ classy, sophisticated and pak's "george clooney" for me❤️
904129 thumbnail
@Hiroo, Adnan Jaffrey is the actor who played Zara's father in Aunn Zara? And Minah's Psychiatrist in Kadoorat Right? Btw George Clooney is one of my favourite classic actors frm HW! 😳 And Adnan is a good actor! I liked him in both shows. I havent watched Marina Khan's shows but wud give it a try..😊 Adeel toh was.. *Sigh* J! ☺️
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

@bold: lmao.

Where are the members who get their panties in a bunch when SanamB fans use their gospel words to talk about SanamB? The hypocrisy amidst certain people is hilarious. 😆 Why are you making it seem like your words are a universal fact? 😲 blasphemous.

oooh Starryjee Starryjeee🤣touche? huh?!😆ur reiterating my words? should I thank my stars for it

and uff kucch zyada hi bura lag gaya hai tumhe kya? waise why are spilling out the anger on what I said on sundas?😕

arrey yaar, hum jaise bewakoof aur gawaar log, kahaa aapka muqabla kar saktey hai batao?😳ek aap hi toh ho intelligent and knowledgeable😳⭐️aur maan toh liya maine aapke amazing, knowledgeable thread pe that fawad is ghatiya-tarin actor..😳😭

and waise jab hypocrisy ki baat chali hi hai, then I have a very "silly" question haa😛if as per u - "fawad is non-versatile, not the best actor, not even the best in romance, not the best performer even in his shows (aka dastaan and ZGH), nobody "misses" him in dramas, nobody cares what he does in BW, all his shows that flopped - he should bear entire burden of it - in that case, why do u want him to domovies in lollywood? itne acchey toh options hai already available, toh what is the need for fawad in movies?😳

do u think u subconsciously miss him a lot?😛😉bolo bolo kucch toh bolo?😳

and m not ordering u anything k😆just a question😳

Hiroo Kya pata shayad Fawad horror films karle to Starstruck ko pasand ajaye .. Film mei bhoot ka role sanam baloch ko milna chahiye aur obviously the bhoot will outshine every other character ...
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

I'm not saying that zindagi medium is bigger than a whole pak industry . I meant that of people in my country know something about pak industry then it is Atif and Fawad ONLy . I agree sanam Baloch has earned a lot and she deserves it of her country considers her to be a gem but I was stating how I and others around me got a chance to know about and explore about pak dramas and it happened because of Fawad and this just means that overall he has a significant pull and can draw audience . Trust me I never believed that only his dramas are watchable in that case he wouldn't have flops and similarly it does not mean we can sit through all sanam B shows , because some of her performances were bad too .

And yes you liked other dramas more than humsafar and ZGH because you relate to sanam and the concept may be and I myself have watched qaid e tanhai which ofcourse is a very good drama too but may be I am just somebody who likes a humsafar or ZGH more because that's what impressed me more .

Sanam B is good and with her own achievements but same goes for mahira and sanam saeed too who just didn't reach here in a jiffy, they worked hard too and they don't have a kan kar or doraha but they still have an iconic ZGH and humsafar no matter who says what . And the same goes for Fawad, if he gets so much of attention then may be he does cater to class and bass otherwise why would people even risk their reputation here and defend him ?

dear if u have said these things this way i would never bothered to interfere in this..it is obvious that not everyone's fav would be same...but the way it was going here that she has no achievement,no credit,she is nothing compared to other...anyways...i will put this matter end here...
PS: u r from Bangladesh right? I got to know from your other post...i m also from bd..so your saying that people here only knows atif and fawad doesn't apply for me..and it doesn't apply for many people around me also...but yes definitely atif and fawad is more famous..but not because of fawad's zindegi gulzer hai,humsufar not even for my fav dastan also...he is more known here more for khubsurat..otherwise many people around me know and like imran Abbas,hamza Ali,sanam balooch,sanam saeed,mahira,Ayesha khan,Faisal qureshi..etc