Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

True!Industry is good at marketing.HS promos were mesmerizing and they promoted Dastaan too hugely as much as HS.

Yeah true. And good that they chose to portray it as a love story with a indo-pak partition background as opposed to indo-pak partition with the background of a love story. That did play a role in people looking forward to it and not being appalled just by hearing about indo-pak partition.

One of my fav scenes in Dastaan is the proposal scene. Fawad was just magic in that scene ❤️
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Yeah true. And good that they chose to portray it as a love story with a indo-pak partition background as opposed to indo-pak partition with the background of a love story. That did play a role in people looking forward to it and not being appalled just by hearing about indo-pak partition.

One of my fav scenes in Dastaan is the proposal scene. Fawad was just magic in that scene ❤️

What I felt that they both were at absolute ease with each other that had certain kind of warmth in their chemistry...you had this I remember so I just stole ur words there.

That scene was probably the last that I watched..after that I completely stopped watching partly due to that fiasco in that thread and maybe due to other internal reasons..I just lost interest completely.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Do u guys rememba the ZGH promos? <3
Fawad with that guitar and Sanam walking to university. Their voice-oversThe dialogues. The music. Aaah <3 Kya din the.

I honestly didnt even imagine I'd be so attached to it. And TBH,like Shreya said in my mind I was like "Yeh Fawad hai kya cheez" 😆 and then he completely bowled me over. Needless to say,Kashaf was like me on the tv screen. I instantly loved Kashaf. Never had I seen a logical feminist as the heroine in ANY show.

Its always about Abla Naari and us par hote atyachaar and how she is ALWAYS right no matter what she does and how she is a goddess. Good lord. Spare me.

Kashaf was a breath of fresh air.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

What I felt that they both were at absolute ease with each other that had certain kind of warmth in their chemistry...you had this I remember so I just stole ur words there.

That scene was probably the last that I watched..after that I completely stopped watching partly due to that fiasco in that thread and maybe due to other internal reasons..I just lost interest completely.

@bold : Yes I did say that and thats what I always felt about them 😆

I watched Daastaan online last year and I had to skip a few parts I wont lie,it was just too harsh for me.

and even when it came on tv,didnt find the time to follow. Just watched 4-5 epis I think on tv. And I wasnt active on IF that time. I thank the Almighty for keeping me away at that time 😆
sillage. thumbnail

Fawad with that guitar and Sanam walking to university. Their voice-oversThe dialogues. The music. Aaah <3 Kya din the.

I honestly didnt even imagine I'd be so attached to it. And TBH,like Shreya said in my mind I was like "Yeh Fawad hai kya cheez" 😆 and then he completely bowled me over. Needless to say,Kashaf was like me on the tv screen. I instantly loved Kashaf. Never had I seen a logical feminist as the heroine in ANY show.

Its always about Abla Naari and us par hote atyachaar and how she is ALWAYS right no matter what she does and how she is a goddess. Good lord. Spare me.

And do u remember the ZGH DT days??Even tough I did not participate much initially but loved reading ur convos.I certainly miss those days.

On ZGH,I have probably exhausted my words.
sillage. thumbnail

@bold : Yes I did say that and thats what I always felt about them 😆

I watched Daastaan online last year and I had to skip a few parts I wont lie,it was just too harsh for me.

and even when it came on tv,didnt find the time to follow. Just watched 4-5 epis I think on tv. And I wasnt active on IF that time. I thank the Almighty for keeping me away at that time 😆

You should but that would hardly matter now since it has all begun again with even more power here at PSF.😈
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

And do u remember the ZGH DT days??Even tough I did not participate much initially but loved reading ur convos.I certainly miss those days.

On ZGH,I have probably exhausted my words.

Awww dont remind me. I really miss our ZGH DT days. We used to have so much fun <3 The entire forum was just so uplifting 😊
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

You should but that would hardly matter now since it has all begun again with even more power here at PSF.😈

Sabko yoga classes lene chahiye. Saath mein pranayam karenge toh sab theek ho jaayega 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I had never seen the promos of ZGH, coz I wasn't into TV watching, but I don't know how I happened to watch promo of Aunn-Zara and it seemed cute. Anyways didn't watch any shows den, but kept hearing abt ZGH nd a relative of mine kept asking me to watch it. I told her I had read it on Wiki and she said u'll never get it unless u watch it and as dey say the rest is history.😆

BTW Disha I didn't know it was u, until I saw u mention it here.😆
sillage. thumbnail

Awww dont remind me. I really miss our ZGH DT days. We used to have so much fun <3 The entire forum was just so uplifting 😊

Back then there was just few of us on the forum and they were good old days.I had vacations and 5 minutes before 8 I never allowed anyone to come near tv.It was ZGH time.I don't even remember when was the last time I behaved like this for a tv show.
I always wondered where did u vanish..