Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

dis pic is nt movie's photoshoot as dey cleared,, n dis is jz a photoshoots pic,, i dnt find any bad things in dis pic, yeah its nt suiting her,, coz she is jz a skeleton ,,, i dnt knw y u ppl bashing her dt she wore dis kind a clothes or she joining BW??
in showbiz dis kind a clothing is not a big issue,, nt in dis time yarr,, dnt we like deepika,, aishwarya n other bollywood heroins in such clothings,,, n after all its as per the character's demand,, n have seen many pakistani actresses pics in such cloths,,

now i too think she wont be success in BW as i dnt think she is nt as talented actress n bollywood material,, she is still a kidd,, her speech is too chidish n look too.. i liked her in bushra bt nt dt much,, in maryam she is as a mature woman bt she is nt looking like,,

No, the photoshoot is specifically for her Bollywood film. Mawra herself has stated that. People have no issues with her joining BW. I think the issue is that people would like Pakistani actors to represent their country and culture. I guess it is also because people feel that since she belongs to a certain religion she should also follow some of the rules of that religion.

She can do whatever she pleases. Yes, even I would like to see the Pakistani culture thrive as it is vanishing but to each their own, people can do as they please with their lives. However, my problem is that Mawra cannot act. I just don't want to have to see her on my screen. I avoid her shows for the most part. Which is why I really don't want to see her in BW either.
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

No, the photoshoot is specifically for her Bollywood film. Mawra herself has stated that. People have no issues with her joining BW. I think the issue is that people would like Pakistani actors to represent their country and culture. I guess it is also because people feel that since she belongs to a certain religion she should also follow some of the rules of that religion.

She can do whatever she pleases. Yes, even I would like to see the Pakistani culture thrive as it is vanishing but to each their own, people can do as they please with their lives. However, my problem is that Mawra cannot act. I just don't want to have to see her on my screen. I avoid her shows for the most part. Which is why I really don't want to see her in BW either.

ohkk may be my mistake coz i heard it is nt for movie its other,,
n i agree abt representing their country and culture bt in industry as der character dey look n its on dem to choose characters n to agree on ,, i saw mahira khans pics she too were indo western cloths,, bt der is no bashing,, m nt comparing bt its true,,
n after all its her wish dt she wants to do or nt,,

n abt mawra's acting we sharing same thought,, 😆😆
AnuSK thumbnail
nyc pic... yar tum pakki log hr baat p over kyun hotey ho kiya milta hai over honey me.. jhaleny ki buu aati kitna jalti ho.. 😕
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol cartoon. Na shakal achi na awaz na acting. Ab India ja ke unke bhi sar mein dard karegi 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I heard its a hindi film too.
FYI,south Indian films are big budget films. The latest film,Bahubali arguably has the best VFX out there. The battle scenes look great.
And yes,many of south indian movies were re-made in Hindi. Im sure you'll have heard of Ghajini. That was made in Tollywood first.Its been re-made in 4 languages. And TBH our south Indian hero Surya who played the lead in the south indian Ghajini is better looking than Aamir.

Dhanush the latest entrant is very talented. And dont forget Rajnikanth! Mind it! Lol

If you'll are talking about looks,google Diganth Manchale. Very good looking guy. He comes in kannada films. and has appeared in a hindi movie too.

And about the ladies,hello. Aishwarya,Hema Malini,Sridevi,Rekha,Deepika-all these are south Indian women.

Looks are subjective anyway.

Abby,if you dont mind,please stop using that 'servant' word everywhere. Its a request.

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I heard its a hindi film too.

FYI,south Indian films are big budget films. The latest film,Bahubali arguably has the best VFX out there. The battle scenes look great.
And yes,many of south indian movies were re-made in Hindi. Im sure you'll have heard of Ghajini. That was made in Tollywood first.Its been re-made in 4 languages. And TBH our south Indian hero Surya who played the lead in the south indian Ghajini is better looking than Aamir.

Dhanush the latest entrant is very talented. And dont forget Rajnikanth! Mind it! Lol

If you'll are talking about looks,google Diganth Manchale. Very good looking guy. He comes in kannada films. and has appeared in a hindi movie too.

And about the ladies,hello. Aishwarya,Hema Malini,Sridevi,Rekha,Deepika-all these are south Indian women.

Looks are subjective anyway.

Abby,if you dont mind,please stop using that 'servant' word everywhere. Its a request.

👍🏼

Word Count: 1

AnuSK thumbnail
Bloody Hell Go to hell Jhaley huyee paakkii..
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys one request...this is a forum where we have members from Pakistani,Indians and Bangladeshis...so while commenting we should keep in mind that our comments don't hurt others sentiment...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

guys one request...this is a forum where we have members from Pakistani,Indians and Bangladeshis...so while commenting we should keep in mind that our comments don't hurt others sentiment...

BANG ON

COPY PASTE THIS REPLY IN EVERY OTHER FIGHTING TOPICS PLZ
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
south india movie industry is big and lots of bollywood girls started from there or ended up there very much happily. Nothing wrong with advancing in new direction . She just needs to put on some weight for that .. southies like their girls with meat on...lol