Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

Looking like a victim of food crisis. 😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why are we surprised at what she is wearing in India. Have we not seen noreen shahs birthday pictures or ayesha omar and maria wasti in thailand?
Did we expect her to be in a burqa when she is working in BW, she knowingly accepted, who are we to judge, in the end she will be answerable to God for what she did, we should concentrate on our own deeds.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's not about judging her real character
It's about whether this Bollywood actress look suited her and is it really worth it as her career was at peak after main bushra and it was the worst time to take a break from pak dramas when pak industry is also at peak now on international level

Among the pak actresses who can really carry off bold avatar onscreen is mehwish

Doesn't matter what they wear offscreen that's not our concern

But when a star hv a beautiful onscreen image

Why ruin it for a god damn telegu movie with a servant hero

Agar servant hero chahiye tha we had gauhar and adnan mallik to fulfill the demand

And if it was a Bollywood movie then it wud hv worth it

But telegu Tamil mallu stuff by sacrificing career at peak

Like really

Is it worth it
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Is she doing a telgu movie?
Servant hero lol
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's about whether this Bollywood actress look suited her and is it really worth it as her career was at peak after main bushra and it was the worst time to take a break from pak dramas when pak industry is also at peak now on international level

Among the pak actresses who can really carry off bold avatar onscreen is mehwish

Agar servant hero chahiye tha we had gauhar and adnan mallik to fulfill the demand

Like really

Is it worth it

lol Abby every time you say servant hero i just laugh out loud :p
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

Looking like a victim of food crisis. 😆

Oh my gosh...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Like really

Is it worth it

I beg to differ Abby. I do watch Tamil and Telugu movies. I thoroughly enjoy their films and I see nothing wrong in being a part of their industries. I absolutely adore some of their stars (my avi is a pretty good indication of that). I am not sure if Mawra is doing a Bollywood movie or a Tollywood movie. I am just glad she isn't cast opposite some of my favourite Tolly actors lol or else I would have had to forcibly watch her as I watch my actors. 😳

Anyways, this one is supposed to be a Bollywood project and not a south one.
Edited by canuck-umz - 9 years ago
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dis pic is nt movie's photoshoot as dey cleared,, n dis is jz a photoshoots pic,, i dnt find any bad things in dis pic, yeah its nt suiting her,, coz she is jz a skeleton ,,, i dnt knw y u ppl bashing her dt she wore dis kind a clothes or she joining BW??
in showbiz dis kind a clothing is not a big issue,, nt in dis time yarr,, dnt we like deepika,, aishwarya n other bollywood heroins in such clothings,,, n after all its as per the character's demand,, n have seen many pakistani actresses pics in such cloths,,

now i too think she wont be success in BW as i dnt think she is nt as talented actress n bollywood material,, she is still a kidd,, her speech is too chidish n look too.. i liked her in bushra bt nt dt much,, in maryam she is as a mature woman bt she is nt looking like,,

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like really

Is it worth it

she is nt doing south movies ,, she is doing BW movie with a telugu star,, harshvardhan rane,,
abby i dnt knw y you calling him servant face bt he is hot n well body builded,, n tollywood is more superior now deir movies are more entertaining n dis is now trend in BW to make remake of tollywood movies,, tollywood might nt have more good looking heros bt der are bunch of talented heros,, n recent example is Dhanush ,, he is now 1 of d best actor in bollywood too,, he is looking like a tapori boys in mubai local train bt his acting his work is so natural,, jz watch Ranjhana,, sonam will irritate u bt dhanush left u impressed by his natural work,,
n a tollywood superstar n my fav Mahesh babu,, he is good looking too n a fab actor,, his most of movies are remade in BW,, ppl calling him as srk of tollywood,,