Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gagagirl101 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
honestly, indian dramas have no creativity, they're always one away from reality. they're known for suspense, here as Pakistani dramas are known for quality. i have yet to see a Pakistani drama and go 'oh, this is a copy of this Indian drama'. now, when i say DRAMA, it means a serial.
anyways, its pointless to argue over this issue, this has been discussed time and time again and has yet to reap results or a conclusion. X

-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

No offence, I personally only liked him in Humsafar but Humsafar as a drama itself was nothing extra ordinary been there done that story, how they presented it was good..
Pakistan has had and will have amazing shows which can probably compete on an international level if you want to compare and Fawad wasn't a part of even one..
Nobody comes up with memory loss, plastic surgery, extra marital affairs and Vamps on a regular basis in Pakistani shows.. now that being said I'm not against Indian shows I might have watched a lot of them too but calling Pakistani shows rehashed version of Indian shows is extremely wrong.. doesn't make to me atleast..

Thats exactly what i wanted to say... To be very honest, i only liked Fawad khan in behad. He was good in other dramas as well, but behad was just amazing. And yes humsafar's story wasnt extra ordinary.
I agree completely with the bold section! 👍🏼