Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

exactly he can manage both medium easily...Pakistani dramas r short so does not take much time to shoot..and it is not that he is working back to back movies in Bollywood...but again it is his personal choice

The problem is FK is very lazy and the fact that he got so much fame has made him even more lazy
Khoobsuraat shoot was only a few months but giving that excuse of khoobsuraat he sat at home for two yrs whereas he cud hv easily done two pak dramas in the time span

If he was a bit more active then I cud hv expected him to keep a balance between bolly and pak drama industry

He cud hv easily done a pak drama a yr and a couple of films but no ...he wud rather sit at home idle

As someone mentioned earlier EVEN I HATE HIS NEVER ENDING HIBERNATING PERIODS

so I hv kinda stopped hoping much from him

but One thing I must state

STEPPING IN BOLLYWOOD WAS A PERFECT DECISION AT THE RIGHT TIME...khoobsuraat was still a better debut than other actors more disastrous debuts ...Bollywood gives unbelievable reach n fame as it has enviable viwership all over the world now...Even I wudnt hv known a Fawad Khan existed if not for khoobsuraat...

So there

BUT BUT BUT...as the topic maker so truly said NOTHING ...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN REPLACE THE ESSENCE OF PAK DRAMAS...Agree Fawad 'll create chemistry with Bollywood actresses too but it can't replace the chemistry he has with the pak heroines...those jodi. Are of a different level altogether...plus the screenplay execution of pak dramas are so different from Indian content that I will really be sad if he stop doing them

The topic maker is not degrading Bollywood

She is jus saying we want to see him in pak projects too coz that's another experience altogether and we fear we 'll b deprived of that

BUT I REALLY WISH FAWAD ALL THE SUCCESS IN BOLLYWOOD

AND HE BADLY NEEDS TO PUT ON WEIGHT as he is again becoming skinny
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Prefer him more in paki dramas, mostly becoz i kinda stopped watching BW movies, they are really waste of time now. All love stories with vulgar scenes and movies nowadays are not evn good. I only like 1-3 BW movies in year, only when it has a different concept and something fresh. Had it been few years back i wud have loved to see him more in BW.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Prefer him more in paki dramas, mostly becoz i kinda stopped watching BW movies, they are really waste of time now. All love stories with vulgar scenes and movies nowadays are not evn good. I only like 1-3 BW movies in year, only when it has a different concept and something fresh. Had it been few years back i wud have loved to see him more in BW.

On the contrary Bollywood has more variety now

If it were few years bk then Fawad wud hv had a tough time as he is not the song dance type

But now a days in Bollywood there r a wide variety of movies

Of different genres which was never the case before

Yes vulgarity has also entered...but it's jus another genre...nothing more nothing else...it's not as if every Bollywood movie has vulgar scene

There r other genres too and good content is doing good business ...even those starring newcomers if content is good

It's no longer about the khans only

Good scripts get good box office numbers

And audience are also accepting newcomers and new genres

THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO ENTER BOLLYWOOD
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

On the contrary Bollywood has more variety now

If it were few years bk then Fawad wud hv had a tough time as he is not the song dance type

But now a days in Bollywood there r a wide variety of movies

Of different genres which was never the case before

Yes vulgarity has also entered...but it's jus another genre...nothing more nothing else...it's not as if every Bollywood movie has vulgar scene

There r other genres too and good content is doing good business ...even those starring newcomers if content is good

It's no longer about the khans only

Good scripts get good box office numbers

And audience are also accepting newcomers and new genres

THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO ENTER BOLLYWOOD

Well about Variety of movies, they are still not good.
But its just my personal choice, i just dont like BW movies now, coz i feel like its a waste of time.

I dont mind seeing any pak actor in BW movie i just want them to pick a good movie, not like Imran Abbas and Mikaal.
Fawad Khan atleast choose a good movie, i liked Khoobsoorat.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Same here, I think the last movie I aw was PK...i love amir khan's movies, they are so different.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Link toh share karo koi.. Kaafi time hua koi fan war nai dekhi 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Same here, I think the last movie I aw was PK...i love amir khan's movies, they are so different.

LOL this was the last movie for me as well. ONLY becoz the concept and Amir.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like to see him in Pak Drama...
664269 thumbnail
Munira di, now who does not ? everybody is fighting over him, even Momina with KJo, KJO with sonam, sonam with Jitu, Jitu with Zoya. Fawad deserves an award for bringing out another reason for indians and pakistanis to fight over, lately it was about the political and patriotic issues, and now its about who owns Fawad and where should Fawad go and work .. LMAO, so much desire for my baby . FAWAD
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys as I said it was such a random topic... I mean not a specific thread but just about everywhere. Everyone is demanding something or another from him. Some want him exclusively in Pak dramas, some want him to revive the Pak film industry, some want him in BW alone, some want him to do both, some want him to do alll...so much of expectations.
And then there r sm, especially those who have not seen his work, who dismiss him either as just another Pak actor aspiring to make it big in BW, or another untalented TV actor with hordes of fangirls or a wannabe and what not.

Den of course we hv a few who we haven't yet figured out if they r Fawad's biggest fans or his anti-fans.😆

And den der r ppl like me, who passed away their hormonal years without doing any fangirling over anyone but now drooling over him and just wanting to watch Fawad on screen, whether Bollywood, Hollywood, Lollywood or Tollywood (TV).