Zeb-un- nisa
Aangan Tehra
Aanch
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

They have osts😕

they are weird because they are old and outdated...but amazing. I saw them when my grandmother was watching it on re -runs...at first i was annoyed but then I couldnt help watching it...Black and white is not easy to watch...but once you get into it, you will like it.

Both Uncle urfi and Shezori are written by Haeena Moin, who wrote gems like Dhoop kinare, tanhaiyaan and ankahi.

I wish they make a remake of Uncle urfi, keeping it intact, not changing it too much.

I Meant jugnoo's promo and ost.
I dont mind black and white 😛
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sona Chaandi is another gem!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The obvious one have already been mentioned.

However I absolutely LOVE this show called Harjaee from back in 2002..it has Faisal Qureshi, Faisal Rehman and Atiqa Odho. Mehreen Jabbar is the director. It's personally one of my favorite shows..one of my favorite shows of Faisal Q!

Another show of Faisal's that I adore is Ooper Gori Ka Makaan..that is from around 2003...not that old, but yeah from back in the day.

-Lostindreams thumbnail
WOW thanks now i have a huge list of drama i need to watch :)
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic!

My all time favorite is Nijaat starring Noman Aijaz, Atiqa Odho, Sajid Hassan, Marina Khan, Huma Nawab. Directed by Sahira Kazmi. Script by Asghar Nadeem Sayyad. It has also one of my fav. background score sung by Nayarra Noor and penned by Faiz Ahmed Faiz that is 'mera dard naghma-e-besada, meri zaat zarra-e-benishan'.

I think I already mentioned this somewhere on this forum before that Nijaat is one of those shows that should be part of our curriculum in schools to teach humanity to our children. It is only a 13 episodes show but the range of issues that it touches upon is simple enormous . Also, it was broadcasted in 1993 but even after more than 20 years the issues are still relevant in fact I personally think it was way ahead of its time because some of those issues are way more relevant now. For example it talks about 1. Child marriage, 2. Child labour, 3. Child abuse, 4. Gender discrimination, 5. Population control,6. Illegal drugs, 7. Beggar Mafia, 8. Child smuggling, 9. Labour Unions, 10. Domestic abuse, 11. No availability of proper health resources in small cities, 12. Governance issues in small cities, 13. Religious oppression/extremism, 14. Illegal hunting of our fauna, 15. Employment shortage, 16. Women oppression ...etc. etc. etc. and I guess I have still missed quite a few.

Phew.. hmm ok so the sum total of the gabble above is...Do watch the show! it is really good.

-Lostindreams thumbnail
0o.Jaan-Jee.o0
The cast is really good, i\ll watch it for sure 😊
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hasina Moeen's Parosi and Pal Do Pal.
Yeh Zindagi bhi kafi acha tha. It had Mahnoor Baloch and Noman Ijaz.
Edited by Emmjay - 9 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emmjay

Hasina Moeen's Parosi and Pal Do Pal.

Yeh Zindagi bhi kafi acha tha. It had Mahnoor Baloch and Noman Ijaz.

thanks, will watch it 😛

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Just finished aahat, it was sooo good.