Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

🤬🤢🤢

Word Count: 0

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
There were rumors of an affair with Vygentimala as well. But a few years ago in her autobiography Vygentimala denied it. She said that the whole thing was fabricated by Raj Kapoor to get publicity for their movie Sangam. Now get this, Rishi Kapoor was pissed off at Vygentimala for calling his father PR manipulative and said she should just admit their relationship and not insult his father.

So in the Kapoor clan being a philanderer is not a big deal. But being referred to as a publicity hungry is. What a bizarre bunch. And Krishna Kapoor is obviously still alive. I don't know how Rishi didn't think about his mother when he publicly declared that his father had an affair with Vygentimala, regardless of whether it was true or not. Ironically Rishi himself claimed once that he never had an affair with Juhi Chawla but he did gave a magazine his approval to publish articles claiming so to gain publicity for Bol Radha Bol.

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Coz he liked Doodh... 😆...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Coz he liked Doodh... 😆...

Oh God !! Yes I remember that article , such a tharki
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ooops edit.
I should've read the whole thread. I see it's already been referred to.😆
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
Colossial thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Raj Kapoor hated Dev Anand like anything as he was considered a great actor and a good competition for Kapoor clan. He also hated Mohammed Rafi as he never allowed the great singer to have any song in the movie.

Raj Kapoor started casting couch openly in bollywood and had no problems in making perverted comments regarding women.
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raj Kapoor used his many heroines and numerous affairs at same time.He kept backward and low opinions regarding females and didn't he said something bad about his mother as well?
Nargis knew he was a douchebag and married with kids as well.still she let him exploit her and continued the affair.She herself was idiot
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I never like Raj kapoor.
He was very bad actor his movies become super hit due to vulgarity and obscenity..male actors from kapoor clan except shammi kapoor were super flop..rishi kapoor always work in female oriented movies,randhir kapoor,rajiv kapoor and sorry to say shashi kapoor,dont know why he was given Dad a she phalke award..what has he done..always worked as a.second lead in his movies..so I think Ranbir ka hashar bhi vahi hone walla hai
.only one kapoor I mean shammi kapoor was very popular among youth.
642126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrikrishna

Raj Kapoor used his many heroines and numerous affairs at same time.He kept backward and low opinions regarding females and didn't he said something bad about his mother as well?
Nargis knew he was a douchebag and married with kids as well.still she let him exploit her and continued the affair.She herself was idiot

Yes.

Here's Raj Kapoor talking about his mother - http://rkfanclub-blog.blogspot.in/2009/02/raj-kapoor-childhood.html

It's 🤢
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Paging Dr. Freud! Dr. Freud!