Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

He has done another one with naseerudin shah, but i hated Mikaals acting in tht movie.

Oh ok...didn't even know he's been doing BW. I think now if and when the Pak actors do BW films dey'll be recognized and also have a fan base in India. Frankly speaking I don't hv any fav BW actor or even a fav India TV actor, but after watching Pak dramas, I am liking so many Pak actors like Fawad, Adeel, Mikaal, Fahad, Imran Abbas, Faisal Q, and others too. Never thought I wld like so many actors.😳😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Youtube link to ufone Ad...🤣
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmtXUTqSF5o[/YOUTUBE]
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Oh ok...didn't even know he's been doing BW. I think now if and when the Pak actors do BW films dey'll be recognized and also have a fan base in India. Frankly speaking I don't hv any fav BW actor or even a fav India TV actor, but after watching Pak dramas, I am liking so many Pak actors like Fawad, Adeel, Mikaal, Fahad, Imran Abbas, Faisal Q, and others too. Never thought I wld like so many actors.😳😆

I just think mikaal needs to pick better BW movies, he is good looking and can easily make into BW.

I agree i like the khans (amir SRK and salman) in bw (though SRK and Salman in older movies, not now). And in pakistani drama, I like alot ppl personal fav is Fawad, Fahad and faisal, nowadays Imran.
why does he need to go into bolly :|
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Hahahahaha! That AD is HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Mikaal. I hope he continues doing Pakistani shows like he is. He doesn't need Bollywood..Fawad is enough there.
starstruckk thumbnail
By the way, Haissam has a project in mind with Mikaal and Sanam Baloch as the leads. If things work out, then that would be an awesome show I'm sure...and arguably better than any offer Mikaal would get from Bollywood. I loved Sanam B and Mikaal in Durre Shahwar!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

By the way, Haissam has a project in mind with Mikaal and Sanam Baloch as the leads. If things work out, then that would be an awesome show I'm sure...and arguably better than any offer Mikaal would get from Bollywood. I loved Sanam B and Mikaal in Durre Shahwar!

I wish this happens but I have this feeling Sanam does not want to return to acting. She rejects almost all the scripts that comes her way.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I wish this happens but I have this feeling Sanam does not want to return to acting. She rejects almost all the scripts that comes her way.

I know! It's pretty annoying. .but I hope she proves us wrong and signs something. There's also the Mehreen Jabbar's project that Fahad is supposedly producing. Likes of Haissam and MJ are trying to get her in their projects. It has to happen with these two directors and Sanam. Ugh I'd be so disappointed if she turns them down honestly.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love these two <3 Oh plz make this happen.. Hope she doesn't reject the script