Mais I enjoy reading your reviews so much! 😳
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Review of the 11th episode of Diyar-e Dil

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay the editing sucks big time. BTW what happened to the Laila-Behroze scene? 😕

Coming to the episode. Once more let me start by saying that I am mightily impressed by Abid Ali and Mikaal has been spot on as Behroze. Loved their scene and how both realized that both were at fault and it was Suhaib who ended up suffering. But other than that Behroze's behavior is just not sitting well with me. Seems he has a very myopic view of relationships and situations can't seem to look beyond this myopic view and see the bigger picture.

Also the same problem I had with Baseerat in Humsafar. All the years he had neglected his sister and to appease his guilt and make up for his shortcomings he made another blunder and forced a marriage onto his son and it's d same thing they r showing here.Now dat's another thing dat in both cases the pair end up falling in love, but the premise itself is faulty.

And I loved Arjumand giving back to Behroze and dat's exactly what I had been saying, that it was Arjumand's place to tell Behroze and not Laila's and I really like Arjumand when she has these flashes of spunk, but then she goes back to being the docile woman. BTW in this epi Hareem did impress me with her acting.😳

But I too didn't get why Arjumand said she hated Ruhi? Yes I can understand her resenting Ruhi, but hate is a very strong word and it would have still be understandable if she felt that for Behroze, though after all this time and seeing the kind of life she had with Suhaib, it seems a wasted feeling to harbor.

Also I like how Wali is holding his family together and is a tower of strength to them, though I wish they wld show his loosen up a bit. Seems way too serious for his age.

Ruhi can't seem to look beyond herself and is totally callous towards Behroze's feelings for his Agha Jaan and his family and the way Behroze is going about does not help matters. Feel so sorry for Faraa. She seems in a perpetual state of tension and fear around her mother and it does not help her mother constantly lashing out to her. Ruhi is shown as someone who's pretty much insensitive to other people's feelings, even her daughter's and seems to be emotionally detached to both her husband and daughter in times of need.

Seems there is no connect with Behroze's heart and mind and he's making a rather impulsive decision in wanting to get Wali and Fara married so hastily. And yes not bringing Ruhi and especially Faraa in the loop, but just telling them abt it makes it worse. Practically there are too many unresolved issues amongst so many family members, that a hasty nikaah in stead of solving matters wld only make things worse.

Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the episode was damn grasping. loved loved loved arjumand expressions and scenes were so impressive..
all the scenes with ruhi faraah and bahi sahab loved it but i cannot digest faraah mami zohra she seems to evil and interfering. yeh aag laagao mami haye she will brain wash ruhi's mind more.
good episode . WaFa scene was very small but good 👍🏼
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whoosh! Hareem is TERRIFIC in DeD. She wasn't THIS impressive in her other shows but here she, along with Abid Ali, is the show-stealer. Everything from her expressions to body language is flawless. I won't say that she is better than Sanam Saeed because both are simply amazing in their roles.
Loved the scene b/w Agha Jaan and Behroze. They're in a state where both are experiencing different stages of grief. First it was disbelief, then sorrow, and now it is guilt. This guilt is making them blame themselves for what happened. They're done crying and sharing the pain. Now they're sharing the blame. I adore the bond of this trio mann!

Behroze is def crazy. AJ is so right.. he's making the same mistake as AJ. But he cannot be blamed. Guilt is far heavier than grief.. and the guilt is making him do so. The guilt lies so heavy upon him that he is giving least attention to the fact that such decisions should not be made in haste and hurry.

I liked the Arjumand-behroze scene. The remarks she hurled at him were great. XD However, couldn't Behroze notice the reluctance on her face when she said yes because it was Suhaib's last wish? Suhaib never wanted his wish to be fulfilled by making his dear wife or anyone else in the family unhappy. Usko tou sab ki khushi aur razamandi se yeh nikkah karwana tha.
But but.. they edited the dialogue where Behroze said said like Aur agar main kahun ke mere paas waqt kam hai tou. Allah poche ga in Editors ko! 🤣

Once again, Ruhi tou gayi. I get her reluctance for not going to the haveli but calling heart attack a dramebaazi is simply foolish. In the next episode, she is going to verbally attack Agha Jaan. I am not surprised at this actually. 😛

I've serious issues with Osman's weak body language and Maya Ali's weak dialogue delivery. Maybe I expected too much from them. But not my mistake.. their acting looked so fine in the promos Idk why they're so unconvincing in these episodes.

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for osmaya scenes i blame editing i fear they r not given enough screen space. obi was damn good in yesterday scenes whether it was with zarmeenay or bade papa.he really pulled it off. the camera and editing sucks. how can we complain?
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Oh really? That's nice. I hope der's an English translation online. Wld love to read what happened to Salar and Imama. Is der a discussion thread here on IF?😳

As far as I know there's no discussion thread. Actually, Aab e Hayat is being published in a digest episodically. So like you've to wait an entire month to read what happened next. That means that Umera Ahmed ends each episode on a cliffhanger and then I die waiting the whole month. That's why you know many readers are waiting for it to be published in book form so they won't have to wait or face any interruption. It has almost 14-15 episodes out of which seven have already been published. Like, 6-7 months more and AeH would be complete. Then it will be published as a book. And later, the English translation. So you will have to wait for a looongg time to read it. 😛

Sorry for the late reply. 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I started both Belli Rajputan and Mushaf but never got time to finish them. I might just finish them during the current holidays. Never read Jannat ke Patte mainly because it was super long. I am a pretty slow reader and it will take ages for me to finish it. I read a novel recently by Iqra Sagheer Ahmed called Baharoon ke Sang Sang. In the beginning, it was fine but then the story went haywire. Itni filmy hogaee omg! Far away from reality 😆 Mera dil janta hai meine kaise khatam ki

Beli Rajputan isn't THAT long, Mary. :p JKP has two volumes man! And I read both the volumes online. I still wonder why reading it online didn't affect my eyesight. 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Mais, Karachi mein bhi kam gharmi nahi nahi yaar. Its 36 centigrade here.

Exactly, I feel like I will start melting if I stay too long outside. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya - What? AeH has only 16-17 episodes? :O But the prologue promised such a long story! How will she wrap it up in 16-17 episodes? :O

The only flaw I find in Obi's is his haath jod ke chalna. Rest he is just amazing! His expressions killed me yesterday! Baby!!!