Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Man ruhi is gonna be mad next week. I get she upset but she shouldnt call the whole suhaib dying n aga jaan getting sick a drama behroze is gonna not react well to that especially considering his past actions.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for update javeria 😃
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I understand Ruhi cannot stand Agha Jaan and his family but she can be a little empathetic.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I. Am. Going. To. KILL. The. EDITOR!! 🤬 😡

Dash insaan! They totally scrapped the scene when Farah and Wali meet for the first time! IT WAS IN THE PROMO! HOW CAN THEY CUT THAT SCENE?! I WANT TO SMASH SOMETHING! I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT BIT! SATYANAASH KARDIYA MOOD KA!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 Ab aise dheere dheere karke SAARE scene cut kardenge unke and end mein humein milega THENGA! FUZUL LOG!! 🤬

Other than that, what a WONDERFUL episode! Got all my feels back! I was missing this last week so much. Such a well balanced episode with things going forward and we getting something from every character. Loved it!

By the way, EVERYONE in the haveli was asked for their consent in the nikaah...except Farah. Did they forget she is the BRIDE? Her consent is the MOST important. But Behroze only chose to "inform" her. It's so sick that I can only laugh at the atrocity of it..

Detail review baad mein (in anyone is looking forward to it 😆)
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^They showed the first meeting in the promo? I don't remember.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the promo scene was a combination of 2 scenes, I guess there is noo scene of there first meeting
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for 4th thread.
What a well balanced episode. Wali gosh he looks so good . Loved his convo with zarmeenay.
The door scene when faraa entered n she hold ruhi tightly . She was scared from wali??? 🤣 poor girl.
I loved arjumand scene too. Hareem totally overshadowed all actors..
One of the best episode so far.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I. Am. Going. To. KILL. The. EDITOR!! 🤬 😡

Dash insaan! They totally scrapped the scene when Farah and Wali meet for the first time! IT WAS IN THE PROMO! HOW CAN THEY CUT THAT SCENE?! I WANT TO SMASH SOMETHING! I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT BIT! SATYANAASH KARDIYA MOOD KA!!! 😡 Ab aise dheere dheere karke SAARE scene cut kardenge unke and end mein humein milega THENGA! FUZUL LOG!! 🤬

Other than that, what a WONDERFUL episode! Got all my feels back! I was missing this last week so much. Such a well balanced episode with things going forward and we getting something from every character. Loved it!

By the way, EVERYONE in the haveli was asked for their consent in the nikaah...except Farah. Did they forget she is the BRIDE? Her consent is the MOST important. But Behroze only chose to "inform" her. It's so sick that I can only laugh at the atrocity of it..

Detail review baad mein (in anyone is looking forward to it 😆)

They edit out 🤢 that's what I was wondering
Yes please will wait for detailed review 😃
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for 4th AT

Review is coming up