Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Zaya - I did not like Jannat ke Patte at all. Could never finish it. Nimra is wearing off of me. I fell in love with her after Beli Rajputan and Mashaf but JKP and now the very conspiracy filled Naml has me backing off from her. Read DDD, it's long but it's good. I read it after ages and appreciated it all the more. Aik Nayee Cinderella padha hai? God, I do desperately want it in hard copy...

Beli Rajputan was indeed good. Mushaf is like Nimra's PeK. But JKP is like completely another world .. how on earth can anyone not like it? 😆 Naml is weird, I agree. But JKP's suspense factor was at its best. Khair, I'm sure you will like woh Mera Hai.. it is really good as a light read. And hilarious too. Aik Nayi Cindrella is based on a novel? Hain? I didn't even know that. 😲
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣

Hyderabad is BURNING right now. itni garmi hai yahan! I am seriously sweating here...it's so hard to be in a non-AC room I had the option to go Karachi but home is home 😳 No internet sucks! Stay in khi you 😆

and mera bulava agaya! gonna go and become a maasi and clean up the house! See ya all later at midnight! <3

Kabhi na kabhi tou Hyderabad ana hi hai. I celebrate Eid over there. There's no escape from Hyderabad ki garmi in my case.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Zaya - I did not like Jannat ke Patte at all. Could never finish it. Nimra is wearing off of me. I fell in love with her after Beli Rajputan and Mashaf but JKP and now the very conspiracy filled Naml has me backing off from her. Read DDD, it's long but it's good. I read it after ages and appreciated it all the more. Aik Nayee Cinderella padha hai? God, I do desperately want it in hard copy...

Khamosh - Yeah..Aab-e-Hayat is the direct sequel to PeK :D

I started both Belli Rajputan and Mushaf but never got time to finish them. I might just finish them during the current holidays. Never read Jannat ke Patte mainly because it was super long. I am a pretty slow reader and it will take ages for me to finish it. I read a novel recently by Iqra Sagheer Ahmed called Baharoon ke Sang Sang. In the beginning, it was fine but then the story went haywire. Itni filmy hogaee omg! Far away from reality 😆 Mera dil janta hai meine kaise khatam ki
mary78613 thumbnail
Mais, Karachi mein bhi kam gharmi nahi nahi yaar. Its 36 centigrade here.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Beli Rajputan was indeed good. Mushaf is like Nimra's PeK. But JKP is like completely another world .. how on earth can anyone not like it? 😆 Naml is weird, I agree. But JKP's suspense factor was at its best. Khair, I'm sure you will like woh Mera Hai.. it is really good as a light read. And hilarious too. Aik Nayi Cindrella is based on a novel? Hain? I didn't even know that. 😲

Oh I have read Woh Mera Hai, I love short stories, It was pretty cute. A light hearted read. But for me, the best short stories are from Farhat Ishtiaq. I love her short stories! Kab Haath Mein Tera Haath Nahi and Kasam Toro Iqraar karein are my ultimate favourites.
Her book Badla Mere Humraaz Ka Rang has really nice short stories.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Zaya - the scare was infectious 😆

Mary - I swear I will flip tables if we don't get loads of WaFa scenes in the drama. I have waited too long for them!!

Nisbah - THEY DO! And so matching matching

Me too yaar
Hopefully we will get to see their first meeting today 😉
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WaFa are finally going to meet today
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
knock knock !!
Hellooo guys 😃