Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
RES...πŸ˜ƒ
WILL COMMENT SOON...πŸ˜‰
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesum update.
first time jo nd ruks convo without any fight .thats nice.
salima nd jo convo is really interesting.neither salima is wrong nor jo .both r right according to their point of view.
looking forward to dawat in honour of hira.letsee how it going to b happen .bt i wish that jalal should know about jo's cooking that jo cook the food in the marriage .

plz update soon.
mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
continue soon
thanks for pm
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 46

At that same night on the dinner Hira Bai went to Malikay- E-Azams hojra as she was suppose to . Everybody was there Rukaiya Begam, Salima Begam and Rahim who was playing with a wood horse he saw Hira coming in and Ran to her

Rahim- choti Ammijaan I amm glad you came here why you were so late ?

Hira- sorry Khane Khana I am bit late .

Rahim- Ok I forgive you come now I was waiting for you I am, very hungry .

Malikaye Azam - Wait khane kahnan Sehensha is yet to come , once he comes then we will...( The announcement of Jalals arrival is made) Jalal enters the room and does Adab to everybody suddenly he catches eye with hira who was in green colour lehenga. With minimal jewelry . It amaze jalal how she manages to look so beautiful without any exert each time . Hira was not looking at jalal and her eyes were dowm she did not want to meet his eyes she still can't look into jalal's eyes as it reminds her everything what she has been through .

Jalal Adab

Hira Still her eyes are down Pranam Sehensha . Everybody sat for dinner it was all vegetarian food seens Hira is Vegitarian.

Malikaye Azam - I know today's spread is a bit unusual for everyone except Hira begam but we have to adjust as it is in her honor and she is a vegetarian .

Rukayiya- Its ok ammi jaan it will be a good change also from the regular non vegetarian foof what do you say Sehensha?

Jalal(while washing his hands) Ya well yes lot of things are changing seens she has entered the Saltanat then why not food? Hira understood the taunt but she ignored it . Jalal expected aa fairy reply from her but she gave a reply which was calm yet effective.

Hira- Ya you are right Sehensha change is defiantly a part of your Riyasat. The wind of Amer is blowing in Agra it is a change indeed .

Rukayiya - True now if we can start eating Rahim is waititng for a very long time he is becoming impatient now . Everybody had there dinner other conversations about Chausar , satranj and offcorse Hiras bravery and sward fight was on the discussion but Hira kept quite and hardly spoke when she was asked where she learnt this from . She informed that she learnt it from Kuwar Sujamal Kuwar of Amer .

On The next day Jalal just came from Diwane e Khas and was listening to a document which was being read by Adga khan Sahab regarding investment in the wapen section when Rukayiya Begam's survent came to her

Kaniz- Hozur Rukayiya Begam wants to meet you its urgent. Jalal asks her to sent her in. ADga Khan Sahab take jalas permission and leave his room from a backside door .

Rukayiya- Adadb Jala I am sorry I have interrupted you in this moment but its urgent .

Jalal- I know it must be you are not a nagging wife . Tell me what is it.

Rukayiya - Jalal its Nazima Begam

Jalal- whats with her ?

Rukayiya - Jalal she was caught with another man last night in the Jungle they were hugging eatch other a jassos gave me this information and she was caught red handed by my Khwaja Seras .

Jalal- Face grew red and his eyes is filled with anger . How dare she how dare she can meet another man where is she?

Rukayiya- I have kept her in a house arrest in her hojra .

Jala- what ware you waiting for you should have given her death punishment . I have given you all the rights regarding haram

Rukayiya- I know this Jalal but she is not an ordinary girl she is your wife and daughter of a very well known family . I thought it will be nice if you decide what to do

Jalal- Fine lets go today I will dismiss this issue forever. Jala eneterd Nazima's Hojra when she was crying on Hira begam's lap and trying to tell her that she did nothing she is innocent . jala enterd like a wild storm and took the sward to cut her head and everybody including other Begam and her servants screamed and ran she closed her eyes and just when Jalal was about to cut her head Hira came between them and stoped Jalal's hand. This dare of Hira stunt everybody in the Hojra including Rukayiya . Mariyam Zamani and Salima begam was also shocked to see this. Jalal was stunt by this move of Hira and it made him more angry.

END OF CHAPTER 46*************************************************************************

aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice chapter continue soon eagerly waiting for nest chapter update fast
KESHACHANDINI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaar superb update h...!!! i loved last part a lotzzz...also...waiting fo d nxt part eagerly to knw wad will happen...??!! N also...Once again M requesting fo d little more longer chapter...Buddy...
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I WILL UPDATE SOON I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE LOVING MY WORKπŸ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KESHACHANDINI

Yaar superb update h...!!! i loved last part a lotzzz...also...waiting fo d nxt part eagerly to knw wad will happen...??!! N also...Once again M requesting fo d little more longer chapter...Buddy...

I WILL TRY TO WRITE A BIGGER CHAPTER NEXT TIME πŸ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I WILL PM YOU WHEN I WIILL UPDATE NEXTπŸ˜›