Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wonderful chapter... thanks for PM...plz update soon
anu012 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome chptr
loved it
jo hiding somtingh from ja ... eagr to know about tht secrets plzzz cont soon ...

plz do pm me
asgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz dear update soon the next chapter.
KESHACHANDINI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update d next chapper soon
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
how..ja & hamida relationship getting better..interesting precap ...continue soon & do pm
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic ff dear
Loved it
Continue soon
Plzzz do pm me
munmuns11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would really love to read this ff but can't because of all the hindi. Don't you have like tge English version of it please?
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
IAM TIRED OF SAYING TO EVERYONE BUT i AM . i RUN A BUSINESS SO I HARDLY GET TIME TO WRITE . i HAVE DECIDED THAT i WILL GIVE A CLIMAX TO THE STORY SOON BECAUSE I AM DRAGGING THE STORY FOR LAST TWO YEARS WHERE AS I THOUGHT I WILL END IT IN MAXIMUM 6 MONTHS SO I WILL FINISH THE STORY SOON AND DON'T WORRY AKADHA FANS I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS WEEK . I WILL END THIS FF SOON AND COME WITH A NEW ONE👏
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
here is the next instalment of my ff I hope all of you will like it

CHAPTER 65

Hamida Begum was more than happy that Jalal wanted to have a dinner with her she ordered the royal staff to make every possible dish she knew that Jalal loves . She told them to make it fast as she has to make other arrangements as well . The excitement of hamdia began did got noticed by maham Anga she was furious to know that Jalal wanted to have a dinner with his mother she went to jalal to talk about she entered in Jalal's room with his permission .

Jalal- You can always come in Bari Ammi Jaan you do not have to ask for my permission , you seem worried what has happened Bari ammi?

Maham- Jalal I always thought that you may have became a Sehensh bu you will always be that little boy who will never hinde anything from his bari Ammi jaan , But I was wrong I should have understood you are Sehensha-e hind you don't have to tell everything to me. Jalal looked at mahamAnga who looked very sad or it will be better to say that she pretended to be sad . Jalal hold maham anga's hand and make her sit.

Jalal- bari Ammi please tell me what behavior of mine is bothering you . If you don't tell me how will I know what wrong thing I have done ! Maham Anga looked at the clueless eyes of jalal she wanted this she loves this emotional helplessness of Jalal it has helped her in the past to manipulate him emotionally. She put her eyes down and said - Jalal I went to the Bawarchi Khana for your Dastarkhan(eating arrangements) for the night but they told me that today the arrangements for your dinner will be done by the Bawarcchikhana of Hamida Begam . I did not believe them I confronted them that it could not happen that you will not tell me about this dinner and they are not well informed and I will cut their fingers if this information is proved wrong , but a Bandi of hamida begam told me that arrangements are being made for your dinner . I felt so insulted you should have told me...

Jalala- just look at meBari Ammi nobody in the entire Mughal empire would dare to disrespect you , they know what place you hold In my life and In the court and it is just a dinner bari Ammi I have not been able to spent time with Ammi Jaan ( Maham Anga noticed jalal called Malika Aliya Ammi Jaan not Mlika Aliya) for a very long time , I also have to discuss some political matters with her , it is just a formal dinner Bari Ammi Nothing else , not please cheer-up I have to I mean we have to go to Diwan-e - Khaas .

On the other side bakshi came to know with the help of her oen spy network that Sharif uddin is planning something very evel agagints adga Khan Sahab , she decides that no matter what she have to stop Sharif- uddin because she knows she can manage Jalal if he is caught for fraud in accounts but he is caught in a murder conspiracy that to of Adga Khan Sahab no one can save him . Sharif Uddin eneters his Hojra he saw Bakshi well dress in fact she was dressed in a seductive manner(according to the standards of 16th Century) Sharif was more than happy it has been a long time sheens he had a sexual encounter with bakshi, Sharif Uddin went close to her and he pushed her near to him before bakshi could say anything Sharif bite her lips and gave a passionate kiss to her. Bakshi looked at him he looked back at her he was playing with Bakshi's necklace she said - I heared you are going to Mathura tonight any urgent work. Sharif did not reply he removed the big necklace form Bakhshi's neck and threw it on the floor,ehich made her cleavage show Sharif took bakshi on his arms and he generally put her on the bed. Bakshi was wearing a transparent sharer ehich was blue in colour it went relly well with the completion of bankshi . Sharif Uddin unbuttunde the upper portion of his Ang Rakha and he come over her Bakshi felt athe body heat of Adham on her who was kissing her neck she closed her eyes and she she got lost but after few moments she realized that she is not here for pleasure she looked at Sharif and said please don't go to Mathura please I know it is urgent but we are having a wonderful time here with each other.

Sharif- I have to go to Mathura begam I have some work there it is very urgent, it don't go there then everything will be on a mess . Bakshi had decided she will not fight with Sharif she will handel it calmly . Sharif was playing with her hair looking into her eyes and his figures slowly moved to the back side of sharara which only had dory (Knots) Bakshi felt tickled by Sharif she smiled and said I know but please just for tonight I am only asking for toninght is it too much I am asking for. Sharif did not reply as he busy untying the knots of Bakshis dress every open knot is making her skin more visisble aabd she can see tha increasing lust in Sharif's eyes, she took this opportunity and said I know it's very important but I also know that you want me and I want you to . Sharif who was able to untie the top by now has gone bad by the apple of bakshi he stred kissing her whole bare body madly, Bakshi looked at the sand clock she knew few moments more and there will be no use of Sharif uddin to go to Mathura , Suddenly he was interrupted by a jerk from Sharif uddin he was on her toes now .

ON THE DINNER TABLE

Hamida begam has areenged a lavish dinner for Jalal she has every possible dish on the dinner spread which Jalal use to love, Maham Anga has influenced Jalal's taste birds also so she is not sure whther she will be able to match Jalal's taste . Jalal eneterd in the Dastar Khan with a an announcement hamida was more than happy to see Jalal she almost came running to him jala did an adab to his Ammi jaan he washed his hands and he sat for dinner he looked at the spread and said

Jalal- Oh my god Ammi Jaan so much of food I will not be able to eat all of this though all of this is my favorite but still I can not eat this much.

Hamida- I know but I did not knew what you would like to have so I made the khansama to coock all of the dishes.

Jalal- Then I have come for everyday dinner for a month to taste all the foods, Hamida was more than Happy to hear this she had tears in her eyes. Jalal saw that and said

Jalal- What happened Ammi Jaan why you are crying did I say anything to hurt you. She wiped her eyes and said

Hamida- no jalala I am very happy today. Jalal I have not been able to be with you and Bakshi in your growing years, Bakshi still got the chance to be with me and your Abba in Kabul where as you was left in the guidance of Maham Anga and Adham Khan you have been through a lot my son.

Jalal who was drinking Halim looed at her and said you know Ammi Jaan I was angry on you for not being there for me when I needed you, so built up a connection with Bari Ammi Jaan .

Hamida- I know Jalal and you have not done anything wrong. When I was away from you she was the one who gave you the warmth of a mother and I am grateful to her for that .

Jalala- Ammi Jaan you have also been through a lot from being a queen to travelling in deserts , to being struved but you have never complained.

Hamida- it's ok son what I have done I have done it for my family my people and now I am living lavish life , but I only have one regret , your Abba huzur could see this flourished kingdome. Jalal who was done with his meal and was dabbing his washed hand on a silk peace of cloth sttod up and went to his Ammi and sat down on his knees. Jalal said-

Ammi jaan I also miss him I was very young when I lost him but I never really got to feel the sorrow , after his death I was assed to the thrown . Before I could understand anything I was in the battle field with Khan Baba , his teaching made me a worrier but I became heartless . Now I realize this heartless behavior of mine may have hurt so many people I have killed so many innocent people without any reason, I would not been able to realize this if Hira begam did not came into my life. Hamida who was listening to Jalal looked at her and said-

Hamida- You are right jalal she changed the life of us and also she has a influence on you a possetive one. So I am thinking of something

Jalal- What is it Ammi jaan jalal sat beside Hamida she said-

Hamida- I rhink she should be involved in Regular matters of Diwn-e - Aam , I would have suggested diwan-e Khaas but it is more complicated diplomacy .

Jalal- I don't know whther you will believe me or not Ammi Jaan but I was also thinking the same but there is an issue. Hamida looked with question in her eyes. She is not at all interested to get involved in political matters unlike Rukayiya. Hmaida smiled and said-

Hamida- You leave it to me Jalal I will convince her to get involved in the court. Jalal stood up and said.

Jalal- Then that will be great Ammi jaan then I will take your leave from now ammi Jaan allah hafis and Sbba Khayer . Jalal left hamida's room and hamida was very happy after a very long time.

In Bakshi's Hojra Bakshi has failed to stop Sharif uddin he is wearing his kurta back he has to go he was so much passionate with Bakshi that she heraldry sit , she said ok fine if you really have to go then atleast have this, she stretched her hands to a silver paan case but before she could reach to that sharif took that and opened it and took a paan orm it he loved the taste so he took another one he smiled and did an adab to Bakshi when he was about to leave his head turned and before he can realize he fall on the bed and fall asleep.

Bakshi- I am Sorry but I had to do this to save your life because I love you very much.

Outside the fort Adham was waiting for Sharif uddin But he did not came , the horse rider also lost his patients but he kept quite. Adha,m who was fuming in Anger and tensed ordered the rider to leave for Mathura he knew each and every moment is important .

Next morning Maham Anga came to know about the dinner and the conversation jalal had with his mother she was not at all happy she decided to talk with Jalal regarding Hira's interference in Diwan e- AAm . She was going to meet jalal when she saw hira doing a Suriya Namaskar and offering water to sun. She walked to her Hira did a Pranam to Suriya and turned.

Hira- Pranam Wazir-e Aliya so glad to see you. Maham Anga looked at her and smiled back and said-

Maham- Ya you should be glad I think you also want to be a actie part of politics . Hira put the silver water container on a corner and said-

Hira- Please sit wand why do you think so? Maham again gave a cold look to her and said because-you are trying to get in good books of malika-e Aliya she holds a strong position in the court. Hira smiled she can sense it that Maham was insecure that she was losing a grip on Jalal. Hira smiled and said -

Hira- She is my mother in law to keep my relations strong with my husband I have to be close to her after all no matter what people say but no one can deny the truth that Malika-e-aliya is Sehensha's biological mother, this statement from Hira made Maham Anga angry and she said in a bit loud voice

Maham- To become a mother it is not enough to give birth you have to protect your child , which I have done not Mlika-e Aliya . Hira looked around the Dassi and Bandis were there she decided she had to protest but with intelligence she said with a smile

Hira- I know and we all appreciate that but we also have to appreciate that she sacrificed her love for her child for his safety, She could have been took him and traveled with him, but then it would have been a life risk for Sehensha and above all he would not have got the guidance which made him the warrior and administrator that he is today , so she has made a big scarifies which is not easy. I am not letting down anyone but I think it's time that Sehensha realize that there are other people who are Behind him who demands equal respect and attention. Now I will take your leave I have some work Pranam, she stood up and turned and left the place and Maham Anga fuming.

PRECAP

THE SADEST AND THE DARKEST DAY OF JALAL'S LIFE.