Superb update dear. ..
Game was good...
What hira told was right. ...
Its end for shreff nd adham. ...
Update soon. ...
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
HERE IS CHAPTER 64. SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE😭 I WAS BUSY WITH FAMILY MATTERS😕😕😕. I HOPE ALL AKADHA FANS WILL LOVE THE UPDATE

CHAPTER 64

Adkham khan and sarif uddin came back to Sharifuddin's room Adham was very angry he could not control himself he thought he should go and just kill Jalal on the other hand Sharif was very calm he was thinking what they could do next .

Adham- I don't believe this Jalal wants the account for Malva I mean what the hell is going on , who is giving these ideas to him? I just get the tress of the person I will not leave him.

Sharif- Relax Adham don't shout don't forget that he is Sehensha he has every right to ask for the accounts if anybody comes to know about this reaction of yours we both will be in great trouble.

Adham Khan- Trouble! Do you have any idea Sharif-uddin if Sehensha gets the real account what will happened to both of us?

Sharif- I know but I don't understand one think who has told him about the accounts of Malwa and Mathura .

Adham- You have assured me that you have bribed people in the accounts department they are in your side our accounts will not come in front of everyone . Just do something Sharif uddin Sahab

Sharif- Relax I will try to find a way out but for now we will need the fastest hors rider who will bring the real accounts to us and I have a man for that I am going to meet him first let me send him to Mathura and Malwa tehn I will find out what is wrong in the department and you please keep your calm and do one thing just keep an eye on the Adga Khan that man is dangers .

Adham Khan- Ok I will keep an eye on him you just take care of this matter .

In the afternoon time Hira was resting after she was done with her lunch when Jalal came to her , He just sat on the bed side were Hira was resting with her eyes closed , Jalal was thinking ya Allah she is so innocent and beautiful what kind of a person I was who wanted to use her for my own political benefit? Rukayiya was right I have to find some other way to concur Rajputana I can not use her she is the only person who made me realize that there is more to life than politics and war , she is the only one after Rukayiya with whom I can be myself and she does not judge me , from now on I will start a fresh no burden of past will be with both of us , suddenly Hira speaks with her closed eyes

Hira- Sehensha you have came here for a very long time . Why you are so quite? Jalal was surprised by this remark of Hira Jalal hold Hira;s hand into his own hand

Jalal- How do ypu know its me Hira negam I even did not wore my shoes , did not allow any announcement then how do you know it?

Hira opened her eyes and turned to her eyes to Jalal- I know Sehensha I can feel your presence whether anybody tells me or not , I can just feel it .

Jalal- yes I can see that Hira Begam, Hira Begam will you love me like this all your life forever?

Hira- Slowly out her head on Jalal's lap yes Sehensha I will love you like this forever , but I want a promise from you .

Jalal put his hand on Hira's head what I promise I will retain my promise.

Hira- Sehensha from the day I came here I have seen people are doing things for their own benefit and for that they even don't care if it is harmful to others or not , everybody is lying or playing with other people lives or emotions , Sehensha I want that we both will never hide anything from each other no matter how small or big thing it is but we will not keep it in our hearts , we will share it with each other. Promise me that when it comes to each other the matters which will affect our relationship we will not hi de any thought or feelings for each other . Please Sehensha promise me.

Jalal waited for a moment how can he promise her that when he has hidden the biggest truth of her life from her that she is not a Vadya;s daughter , she is the elder princess of Amber , Jalal waited for a moment and said I promise that I will not hide anything from you never ever now you take rest Hira Begam I have just came Here to hear the story which you promised you will tell me but its ok I will listen to it after come back from Dewan-e -Khaas .

Hira- caught Jalal's hand and said - please seat here Sehensha I want to tell you the story.

Jalal agagin seats there but Hira Begam Diwan-e-khaas is also very important I have to solve some matters regarding Mathura and Malwa.

Hira- Ok I know you are a Sehensha but promise me that we will meet soon.

Jalal- off cause we will now let me go I promise after Diwan- eKhaas I will come to you and I will meet you Khuda Hafis Jalal left Hira's room and Hira thought .

Sehensha I also have a big secrete in my heart which I have to tell you and before I tell you that I can not consume our marriage .

After Diwan - E- Khaas Jalal went to meet Hira in her roo, where she was telling little rahim a story Rahim did a salam to Sehensha and Hira did a pranam Jalal did Salam to both of them

Jalal- So Khan -e -Khana ehat is going on? What are you doing with your choti Ammi Jaan?

Rahim- Sehensha choti ammi Jaan is telling me the birth story of Kanha she has just started it from tomorrow .

Jalal in a low voice- I must say you are a very good story teller Hira Begam from A Sehensha to a young boy everybody just wants to listen a story from you . but have you asked Salima Begam if she...

Hira- I have asked her sehesha she have no issues if I tell Rahim stories regarding my religion. In the middle Rahim interrupted.

Rahim- choti Ammi Jaan please continue the srory then ammi Jaan will come and take me for my studies .

Hira- ok ok Khan-e Khana were we are yes Vasu Dev left Krishna to Yashoda in Gokul . Wand he was wery sad as he had to leave his son he took durga in his arms and left for Mathura the night was dark the rain has stoped Vasu dev slowly entered the preson where Devki mother of Krishna was waititng for her Swami or she looked at Sehensha Sahar he gave little durga in to her arms and then salima Begam entered the room

Salima Begam- Adab Sehensha Adab Hira Begam Rahim hide himself behind Hira. Lets go rahim Ustaad is waiting for you.

Rahim- No I want to hear this story from choti Ammi jaan I don't want to study . Sehensha looked at rahim with big eyes he was about to scoled Rahim when Hira said

Hira- Rahim you go and study I promise when you come back I will tell you the story. Rahim went to Salima Begam with sad expression and salima Begam did Adab to Hira and Jalal and left Hira's room .

Jalal- So who is Devki and who is Yashoda Hira Begsm? Hira smiled and said

Hira- yashoda is the mother who didi not gave birth to Kanha but she brought her up an d Devki was the mother who gave birth to Knha but let her go for her safety .

Jalal- if devki loved kanha so much did she went to meet her? Hira knew where Jalal was going she smiled and said-

Hira- No she wanted to but she couldn't because she knew if she goes to Gokul ir will be dangerous to kanha . But Kanha always gave same respect and love to both of his mothers he knew his life was incomplete without both of them and that they sacrificed their everything for him . Come to think of it Sehensha you have two dedicated mothers in your life as well Ammi Jaan and Wazir-e Aliya .

Jalal- So do you have , you have the love of two mothers in your life . Hira knew Jalal wanted to avoid this topic but she will not let it go easily she said yes but your life resembles more to this story then mine.

Jalal- I have came Here you tell you that I want to here the song which you composed along with Salima Begam.

Hira- Ok but this time for my Arti and then I am Going to Hira Baag Sehensha It has been along time seens I have been there.

Jalal- Ok then I will see you in few moments in Hira bag it has been so long that we had a walk together did an adabb and left Hira's room . Hira who has just got a brilliant idea from the discussion just smiled did a pranam to Kanha and left her room , She went to a Dasi and instructed her everything she gve a letter to her and told her that she give this invitation to Mariyam Makani .

In the night Mariyam Makani was waiting for Hira and she was bit angry on her . how she can be so irresponsible she can not make Sehensha's mother waiting , When she was about to leave she saw Jalal is coming in the garden Jalal saw her and did a Adab to her

Mariyam- Jalal you are here I am so Glad to see you. Jalal was quite embarrassed with this curtain encounter with his mother he said -

Jalal Well Ammi Jaan Ijust came here because I love this place . Mariyam makani understood that Jalal is hesitant as he does not very open like Bakshi with her . Jalal continued Ammi Jaan how are you? This question sounded like a million dolor question to Mariyam makani jalal wants to Know how is she , Jalal who always avoid her wants to know about her wellbeing she smiled and said I am fine Jalal how are you?

Jalal- I am also fine ammi Jaan Hira Bgeam once telling me that you have Blood pressure issue are you getting treated for it or not. Hamida Smiled and said yes by dear Bahu Begaaam is doing that she is making Aushdhis for me

Jalal- Beti Begam! Who is that I have never heard about someone like that is she new in Haram?

Hamida- Know she is your wife from Last One year she is Hira begam I call her Beti BEgam because she is your Begam and I love her like my own daughter Bakshi.

Jalal- Yes she says you have a lot of love in your heart, I guess this is my bad luck I did not get to see the love from you as you was always busy with... Ammi Jaan do you mind if I ask you for something?

Hamida- I will be more than Happy it ha been a very long time Jalal you have asked for something from me.

Jalal- Ammi Jaan It has been long time I had food from your kitchen . I want to have the dinner with you tomorrow just you and me. Not Rukayiya Begam, Salima begam, JIJI anga or Bari Ammi. Hamida had tears in her eyes Jalal could not see that as it was dark she controlled herself and said

Hamida- Sure jalal I will be more than happy to arrange diner for you.

Jalal- So its decided I will have dinner with you, then a Bandi came to Jalal and informed him that Rukayiya Begam wants to meet Her.

Jallal- Now I will take your leave ammi Jaan I will see you tomorrow at dinner Shabba Khayer .

Hamida Shabba Khayer . Hamida was more then Happy to hear this she almost ran to her room and claped and a Bandi came she orderd her call all the bandies and Khansamas I want to Arrangea Dawat for Sehensha I want all of them Here right now.

PRECAP

JALAL TO HAVE A DIINER WITH HAMIDA BEGAM. BAKSHI WILL TRY TO STOP SHARIF UDDIN FROM GETTING INVOLVED IN THE SCAMP AND HIRA TO HAVE A CLASH WITH MAHAM ANGA REGARDING THIS DIINER MEETING OF SEHENSHA WITH HIS MOTHER.

swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful chapter dear
But now I want next update fast buddy 😳
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow jj confessed nd happy. .2 evils yet to exposed. .ja nd hamida relationship getting better. .continue soon nd do pm
KESHACHANDINI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hy vry glad to see u aftr a long tym dat too wid a new update 😊 hope nw everything is alryt wid u n abt d update hira n jalal conversation is nyc, hamida n jala conversion is emotional totally chater was nyc👍🏼 but story is short buddy. N waiting fo ua nxt updte n plz b wid a long update buddy😃
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
Jo trying to bring Jalal close to Hamida
awww..
ja asked Hamida for dinner
such a cute change in this akdu son
Hehe
update asap dr
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5