Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK . WAS A BIT BUSY BUT NOW I AM FREE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK . WAS A BIT BUSY BUT NOW I AM FREE I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank god , u replied...😳
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE😭 I HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOY IT😊😊😊

CHAPTER 63

Hira was still crying Jalal broke the hug and asked her - Why you are still crying Hira Begam why you suffered so much? You would have came to me and told me that you love me.

Hira- I know Sehensha but I could not come to you because of two reasons .

Jalal wiping her tears looked at her and asl=ked her what is the reason?

Hira- Because I was not sure about why I felt so bad when gave attention to Rukayiya Begam and . Jalal looked in to her eyes , and I did not wanted to admit that I love you.

Jalal- Why you did not want to admit that you love me? You are my wife you have the right to love me and I have the right to love you. By saying that Jalal pulled Hira close to him and he took her into his arms and he put her on his bed. Hira was bit excited and she was also bit scared Jalal asked her- Hira Begam are you scared ? if yes then don't be you will be fine Jalal kissed Hira's for head and she closed her eyes jalal then kissed her eyes a shiver ran through her body Jalal kissed Hira on her lip it was long and sensuas liplock they kissed eatch other until they lost breth then Jalal looked at Hira who had shyness , fear and desire mixed look in her eyes she looked at Jalal.

Hira- Sehensha I want I want ... Jalal put his fingers on her lips and t then he slowly went down and started giving passionate kisses on her neck , Hira was still trying to say something to Jalal Jalal removed the chania of her dress this made her cleavage show Jalal started giving wet yet passionate kisses in her cleavage her soft skin the fragrance of her body was making Jalal mad he was about to unbutton Hira's choli and she came back to her Sances and she shook Jalal. Please listen to me what I have to say, Jalal who was lost in Hira;s beauty first got shocked with this mode of rejection he asked Hira

Jalal- Am I forcing myself on you Hira Begam do you don't want consume our marriage, Hira sat by that time and she was adjusting her dress and her untied Hair, Sehensha I want this but...

Jalal- But what Hira Begam? Are you scared of what is going to happen relax ok trust me I will hurt you.

Hira- I know you will not heart me but Sehensha this is not the right time for this. Jalal was clueless when he heard this, not the right time there is no particular time for...

Hira- I know what you say Sehensha but I stopped you but I have reason behind it.

Jalal who had no idea what was going on asked her what is the reason can you tell me? Hira woke up from her bed and put her hand on Sehensha's solder -

Hira- Sehensha we have lot of time for this but right now this act of us can be harmfull for Rukayiya Begam.

Jalal- In our marriage where Rukayiya comes, please make it clear Hira Begam your words action everything is not understandable for me . Hira made Jalal sat and she sat near his knees on the floor -

Hira- Sehensha at this point of time when Rukayiya Begam is expecting if this news of our marriage consumption get into her ears she wil get upset.

Jalal- So what Hira Begam, she is my wife and you are also my wife you have right on me like she has what the hell you are talking.

Hira- Sehensha please listen to me I know what you are saying is right but if we spent the night together this news will spread like fire in the Haram and they will discuss it in erotic ways

Jalal- So what Rukayiya is aware of this culture of haram and she won't mind and if you are aware of your image then I assure you nobosy will talk about this

Hira - Sehensha it is not about me and you are right but this time Rukayiya Begam is going through delicate phrase right now she will have mood swings her emotions will be in all time high and at this pint she will want you completely by her own and this action of ours will harm her

Jalal- How csn you be so sure about this?

Hira smiled and stood up because I am a daughter of a Vaidya I have seen an incident like this and after all it is all for your baby can't you Waite? Jalal looked at her and smiled-

Jalal- So you want to test that How much I love you . Ok coll prove it to you that my love is powerful .

Hira- Ok then lets pretend Sehensha lets pretend that we a re not in love that we are just friends lets take it as a game.

Jalal- Ok but how it will help you? Hira smiled and said it will help me I will tell you about the rules of this game tomorrow when I will come to give you Prasad is that ok with you?

Jalal- Ya sure it is it has been long time I played a game, Hira did a Pranam to Jalal and left his Hoojra. Hira Begsam I will prove it to you that I love you my feelings are pure for you no matter what.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FORT

Adham Khan and Sharif uddin are having a conversation

Sharif- Just think about something if Jalal find out who did it Allah knows what will happen.

Adham- I know what you are talking about but I am thinking about the climax I mean when Jalal will declare the penalty or should I say death Penalty then what will you do?

Sharif- Don't forget Adham that I still stand a fade chance I am married to Bakshi but what about you , do you think he will spare you.

Adham Khan- If you have Bakshi then I have my Ammi Jaan who will work as a protection for me, when it comes to Ammi Jaan Jalal acts like an emotional fool . I am not thinking about that I am thinking if the truth comes out may be we have to spent all our lives in prison without power and luxury and that is my problem.

Sharif uddin- What ever we have to do It fast because time is running out of our hnds.

NEXT MORNING

Hira completed her Arti and turned around and was that Jalal is standing behind her Hira begam's shocked expression made Jalal burst out into laugh.

Hira- Sehensha you scared me and why are you laughing. Jalal who was trying to stop laughing started laughing more loudly.

Jalal- Hira begam just look at your expressions it seems you have seen a ghost or witch . Hira gets angry

Hira- don't say this about yourself Sehensha I don't like it , and she turns back to Kanha.

Jalal- Oh so my Hira Begam does not like that I make a fun oif my self ok ok I wont now come on give me Prasad , Hira took a bole of Kheer and gave it to Jalal , Jalal did a pranam to it and started eating it,yammm Hira Begam this Kheer is so tasty Hira looked at Jalal and now she started laughing

Jalal- What is it Hira Begam why are you laughing, Hira stoped her giggle and said

Hira- Sehensha you have mushtash of milk just see it in the mirror Jalal just saw it and even he brust out into laugh .

Hira- Sehensha you look good when you smile so keep smiling. Jalal came close to her and said I will but first he was coming closer to Hira

Hira- Sehensha I tld you last night that Jalal bent dowm and took another bole of Kheer .

Jalal- I know but right now this Kheer seems more interesting to me then you so don't worry. Yes last night now tell me about the rules

Hira- 1 We will not tell anyone that we are playing this game. Jalal who was enjoying the kheer gave apossetive node with closed eyes 2 We have to continue this game till Rukayiya Begam Delever her child . 3 In this game if we have to tell each other anything thrn we will meet in Hira Baag that to either in dark night or in Don , Jalal again gave a possetive node and said

Jalal- But Hira Begam what will be the pries for the winner of this game

Hira- Well if you win I will surrender myself to you forever and I will open my heart to you and tell everything about me. if I win then...

Jalal- If you win then I have a surprise for you but I will not tell this to you now.

Hira- ok fine now I will take your leave Sehensha I have to make preparations for batgh

Jalal- What do you mean by you have to prepare your Hamam it is work done by Daaies.

Hira- But I do my work by myself Sehensha I don't take help from them.

Jalal- this is not fare Hira Begam if you want me to agree to play this game then you have start live your life like a queen and this is my condition.

Hira- Sehensha please understand I can not order anything to anyone I have been like this all my life and...

Jalal- And post marriage the life of a women changes so no argument .

Hira looked at Jalala with a smile ok ok I agree to what you say now you are happy?

Jalal- Not like this show me how you will order someone .

Hira-looked at Jalal took few steps back and claped and a Dasi came. Go and prepaire the Hamam for me the water should be very cool and perfumed by the fragrance of rose, put some rose pettels and milk powder in them ( Hira was still looking at Jalal and smiling ) and keep my clothes handy and a pack of turmeric and snadel should be used iduring my bath now you may go the daaasi did a pranam to Sehensha and Hira then left

Jalal- Very good Hira Begam I am impressed , how you learnt all of this? JHira gave a shy smile and replied from Rukayiya Begam she made me learn all of this I have seen her ordering the survent

Jalal- I must say you are a quick learner I hope you will learn thing fast when I will make you learn them. Hira- I don't know now have to go Sehensha she ran from her room Jalal also did a pranam to kanha and went to do Namaz

ON THE OTHER SIDE-

Adga Khan Sahab Have found out that who have did this whole scamp of Framan, Adga Khan is shocked to see that who has done it, Adga Khan knows he have to collect more proof from other documents so he decides to meet Sehensha . Adga Khan knew Jalal will go for namaz so he thought he will ask for Jalal;s permission before Namaz and then he will also go for Namaz. Both Jalal and Adga meet on the same way

Adga Khan- Adab Sehensha I was just coming to meet you.

Jalal- Let me what is it I am going for Namaz before that we can talk tell me. Adga Khan tuned his voice lower -

Adga Khan- Sehensha it is about the ta scamp I want some documental evidence to investigate the matter and for that I want some documents from the officers of tax department.

Jalal- So go ahed I have gave you authority about it why you are asking me you can do what ever you want to.

Adga Khan- Sehensha in this list of Names I have name of Sharif Uddin and Adham Khan, One is like your brother and other is brother-in- law so...

Jalal- Adga sahib you are asking for documents you are not doing anything wrong. Adga Khan stood silent . Ok I understand I will csll both of them personaly and tell them show there calculation documents to you , & don't worry I will not tell them the real reason from which duration you want the accounts?

Adga Khan- Thank you Sehensha nothing much just last five years, now if you allow me I will take your leave, jalal gave a possetive node . and they both went for Namaz together. After Namaz Jalal called Sharif Uddin and Adham Khan Together. They both did Adab to Sehensha

Jalal- Adham Khan & Sharif uddin you both are in Charge in Malwa and Mathura so I have some work for you. Adham and Sharif looked at each other. Jalal continued I think some economical changes have to made in these two states so I want the cost and accounts documents of theses two states of past 5 years

Adham- But Sehensha everything is fine in Malwa I can asure you nothing is wrong. Jalal always hated this interfering attitude of Adham khan he said

Jalal- Adham Khan last year it was flood in Mathura and also robbery has increased there it is not good for our empire politicaly and also it is a matter of security for hindu pilgrims so I want a lot few money in few sections so I want both the docu,emts of Malva and Mathura by tomorrow evening. Now Sharifuddin Spoke-

Sharif uddin- Pleas eforgive me Sehensha but It will take atlease two days to collect the documents and bring them to Agra there is lot of documents ,

Jalal - Ok I give you the time for two days after two days the documents should be Iin my hands now both can take leave. They both did Salam to Jala and left his room with dark faces.

PRECAP

SHARIF UDDIN AND ADGA KHAN TO MAKE CHANGES IN THE CALCULATION AND MAKE FAKE DOCUMENTS. JALAL TO HAVE A CANDID CHAT WITH HAMIDA BEGAM AFTER A LONG TIME.

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice chapter...hope next update will come soon.πŸ˜‰
KESHACHANDINI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aswome chappy dea...!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ loved it..!! Hira n jala going to play a game dats sounds really interesting...!!😳 n hope nxt part ull update soon dea...!! V were waiting n thanx fo d pm dea...!!😊
Edited by KESHACHANDINI - 8 years ago
sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its mind blowing chaapi
so game ha nice Jo is really kind hearted for rukiyya she didn't consummate her marriage
and morning teasing good too
adham and Sharif r so gone
but according to precap seems like they will safe for now
thanks for pm
continue asap
sonnet87 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update πŸ‘ I was waiting to see how akdha 'll behave after their confession 😳 so Hira wants to play da love game with jalalπŸ˜‰ her thoughts nd understanding on ruk's emotional condition was so sweet. I loved da bonding btw jo nd ruk here. update soon nd plz don't take such a long time next time😊
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dear
I always like the bonding between jodha and rukkaiya
Pls maintain the same bonding dear
Continue soon
Thanks fir pm
anu012 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome chptr dear