Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ruq trying to give some sense to ja...ruq pregnant... hira is happy with it... interesting precap continue soon & do pm
KESHACHANDINI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hy nyc chapter dea...!! lil angr towards ma jalal fo playing wid jodha.. 😑 n happy towards ruks...
recap sounds real gud... 😊 wait fo nxt chapter plz do continue soon
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
here is the next chappyI hope all of you like itπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

CHAPTER 61

Hira sat on the boat with jalal it was a wonderful night with a full oon on the sky and the glittering stars . Hira was looking at the stars and Jalal was looking at her Hira started humming a Rajsthani folk song Jalal liked the sweet voice of her , Jalal who was driving the boat asked her-

Jalal- Hira Begam what are you singing the melody is very nice , Hira who was lost in her own thoughts in this beautiful night suddenly came out of her dream and looked at jalal . I asked what are you singing? Can you sing it for me?

Hira- If you want I can but I am not a very good singer . Jalal was driving the boat slowly he replied

Jalal- Com on Hira Begam I know you are a Very good singer I have heard you singing Bhajans

Hira- Ok ok I will start

( Since I don't know how to add music in a thread I am Just typing the lyrics please some one tell me how to attach a audio song in a thread. I have tried to find the process from Internet but it was very confusing )

MORNI BAGA MA BOLE AADHI RAAT MA CHANAN CHAN CHURIYA

KHANAK GAYI DEKH SAHIBA CHURIYA KHANAK GAYI HAAT MA Then Hira stops singing , Jalal who was listing to her song by closed eyes opened his eyes and said

Jalal- What Hira Begam I am listening to your song from it lyrics it appears as a romantic song come on Hira begam don't be a mood spoiler please continue Hira continues

MAIN TO LAAJ KE MARE HO GAYI PANI PANI

SAAB LOGOG NE SUN LI MERI PREM KAHANI

MU SE BAAAT NIKAL GAYI BAAT BAAT MA

CHANNANA NAN CHURIYA KHANAK GAYI DEKH SAHIBA

CHURIYA KHANAK GAYI HAAT MA MORNI BAGA MA BOLE ADHI RAAT MA

Hira- Now its too much Sehensha I will not sing it anymore , it's a it's a .

Jalal- It's a romantic song and I loved it I hope I get to listen to the full song very soon, Jalal and Hira reached another side of the lake first Jalal stood and he caught Hira's hand so that she can stand on the ground, Hira tried to satnd but she fall in Jalal's arms . Hira and Jalal had an eye contac and for the first time Jalal see a lot o love for him in Hira's eyes they both were lost in eatch others eeys or a few moment . It was like a dream which broke by Hira's voice

Hira- Sehensha please leave me now I am ok I can help myself . Jalal felt a little embarrassed and let go Hira , They both came back to the ground

Jalal- So Hira Begam did you liked the boat ride ? Hira who had started walking by then looked at Jalal and said-

Hira- Yes Sehensha very much . Now I will take your leave as it is already very late in the night . Jalal slowly came walking to her

Jalal- ya it is very late in the night and I will accompany you to your mahal, Hira knew it was not the actual reason but she did not say a word against it and both started walking together .

Jalal- Hira Begam do you practice sward fighting these days?

Hira- No Sehensha I don't as I don't get a companinon

Jalal- We have good warriors even In the Mughal Haram what if they are women but

Hira- But they are not good as you Sehensha . This complement from Hira made Jalal smile he immediately replied

Jalal- I will remember this compliment Hira Begam as this is the first complement I got from a Begam of mine who is never so eager to meet me or to have a conversation with me.

Hira- Its not like that Sehensha you have other things to do and I did not wanted to disturb you . I like to spent time with you

Jalal- really Hira Begam I thought you don't like anything about me , this night is indeed a special night for me

Hira - With blush I mean you always try to do justice with everyone and most of the times you do it but sometimes...

Jalal- Sometimes what Hira Begam? Have I done any injustice with you or your family?

Hira- No you have gave my family a lot of honor and I am greatful to you for that but I am talking about your close once

Jalal- What are you talking about Hira Begam I have no idea. By that time they have reached near to Hira's Mahal

Hira- Its to late Sehensha I will take your leave now subhrartri and Pranam.

Jalal- You can not go like this you have to tell me what kind of injustice I have done .

Hira- Subha ratri Sehensha and she left for her Mahal , Jalal stood there alone thinking about Hira's words . Jalal went to the Mhal of Rukayiya and Hira came back in Her room where she lied down and She was lost in Jalal's thought.

She was thinking why she is so sad these days? She knows Jalal have to be with Rukayiya then why she feels bad? Why she keeps waiting for Jalal;s Peyegam to meet her , why she has spleepless night filled with memories of Jalal/ Does that mean something? Hira was lost in her thoughts when Bishakha came to Her

Bishakha- Hira Where have you been , here is a gift for you

Hira- Gift what gift? Vishakha gave a Thali to her which was covered with a red colour silk cloth.

Vishakha- How will I know you uncover it and see it its your gift. Anyway I feel very sleepy Subhratri she left for her hojra . Hira opened her gift it was a golden flout and there was a letter with it- This is a bansi for the Kanha Temple my gift on the feat of Lord Krishna hope it will get a place in Krishna's hand . Hira did not understand who wrote this letter but she liked the gift . She asuumed It must be Jalal. He is building a Krishna temple for her so... but why he did not wrote his name at the end of the letter. Then she thought maybe he wanted to check her intelligence . What ever it is but Hira loves the gift . All the night she thought about Jalal only jalal.

NEXT MORNING

Rukayiya heraed the description of last night from Hosiar Khan whose spies were present in Hira Baag last night Rukayiya sated fuming with anger she told Hosiar Khan to sent a peyegam to Sehensha that she wants to meet him . Hoshiar was sabout to leave to tell Sehensha about this when Jalal arrived in Rukayiya's room-

Jalal- What happened Rukayiya are you all right? Rukayiya looks at Jalal

Rukayiya- Why you are doing this to me Jalal why? Why you are not listing to me

Jalal (with an annoyed expression) now what have I done Rukayiya ? now what?

Rukayiya- I told you not to use her not to play with her feelings .

Jalal- Oh not again Rukayiya I am not playing with her feelings and she is my wife like you I can meet her and I don't need to explane any reason for that to anyone.

Rukayiya- I know than I have been with you or last 11 years Jalal I know about how your marital life works when your other Begams are concerned . But please don't play with her feelings she is a very sweet girl she wont be able to take all of that all over again.

Jalal- All over agagin! What do you mean by that Rukayiya.

Rukayiya- Jalal just forget it what I will say you will not like to listen to that .

Jalal- Oh come on Rukayiya out with it, Why you are behaving like this with me please tell me can't you see its harming you and your health .

Rukayiya- Fine you want to know what I think ? I will tell you. Rukayiya was breathing very fast this made Jalal scared

Jalal- You just sit down Rukayiya and tell me what do you think just relax . Rukayiya looked to Jalal and jalal gave her a glass of water .

Rukayiya- Jalal may be you will not admit it but you are in love with her . She have an effect on your mind and well in your heart as well.

Jalal- What are you saying Rukayiya I don't love her

Rukayiya- See I told you you will not admit it but it is true jalal . You have been in love with her till the day you saw her , if you did no tlove her then would not have allowed to follow her belief , her life style

Jalal- Oh please Rukayiya I told you why I did it . Why you are reapititng the same thing all over agin.

Rukayiya- Because I know you I am your best friend but she is the love of your life for the first time you are in love and this is high time you admit it .

Jalal- I don't love her Rukayiya , you know what I want from her . Rukayiya smiles and take Jalal's hand in her hand Jalal you tell me from the bottom of your heart if you have forced yourself on her will she was able to deny you. No you did not because you did not want to hjeart her or exploit her neither physically nor mentally . This is love is all about . You have been with so many women you have slept with many women , I felt bad but I could not leave I can't because I love you Jalal, and you love her .

Jalal- Rukayiya what are you talking about you know I don't believe in love as I don't have a heart .

Rukayiya- Oh stop it Jalal this thinking of yours always stop me from expressing myself I have adjusted to it. This poison which has been injected in you is too much and...

Jalal- Rukayiya you are in delicate condititon but that does not mean you can take an undue advantage of it. Foe the last time I am telling you I don't love Hira Begam we are friends but...

Rukayiya- Ok then fine lets do an experiment. Jallal gave an annoyed look to Rukayiya

Jalal- What ? what I have to done to prove it to you.

Rukayiya- Stay away from her for a month, no walk, no sward fight, nothing if you can do that I will believe what you say.

Jalal thought for a moment this is not a bad idea, then Hira will understand value of jalal and Rukayiya will also stop saying such things. More over Hira's parents are gone so no need to do drama anymore, also Hira will be in Jalal's control and he will also prove to everone that he does nor love her.

Jalal- Ok fine I agree with the deal, but on one condition that...

Rukayiya- that I will not tell it to anybody not even to Ammi Jaan right?

Jalal- Right I will prove it to you that I am not in love with her as I don't have a heart to love her, and after this you have to promise me that you will never raise this topic anagin

Rukayiya- I promiss I will not say a word about it nev

PRECAP

Hira tO get more gifts from her admirer, Jalal to avoid Hira, Hira and Jalal to finally realize there love for each other.

RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow jj convo was nice. ..jo admitted her feelings that she is waiting for ja message to meet him. .. Wow ruq challenge is nice..I Ann feeling this admirer is not ja...interesting precap continue soon nd do pm
mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Ruk challenge jalal
Hira like jalal's company
Update soon
divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chppy is awesome
jo song was nice..
jajo momrnts beautiful..
someone send gift to jodha nd she think its jalal but i dont think so..kahi ye ruq ki chal to nhi h..i font know why i m feeling like..
ruq challenge jalal..
precap wow awesome finally both realised their love..
byt that admire??
plzz update soon nxt part
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsum
hira sang a romantic song in front of jalal
i love this song
hehe

ruku is so concerned about hira
thats good

i dont think jalal is sending those giftd
then who is doing this

jalal & hira will realise their love
yipee
update asap
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice. Pls update next chapter soon.
vjctpt378 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh thats really hard 4 jallu n jo to stay away 4m each other...n iam not getting ruks is positive r negative as 4 nw?? but nyc writing
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 62

After this agreement between Jalal and Rukayiya 15 days have passed away. Hira qas going to do parti when she swas Jalal was passing by she smiled and did pranam to Jalal but he did not reply instead he left the place very fast Hira thought he must be busy as it was the time for Diwan-e Khaas . Hira completed her pooja and she went to meet Salima Begam, in theses few days when Jalal is all busy to take care of Rukayiya Hira has learned a lot of things about Salima Begam like Salima Begam spends more time in Royal library , Salima Begam is a very good poet, she writes a lot, In fact being with her has improved Hira's Urdu a lot Hira went to her and did a Pranam to her. Salima in return did an adab to her

Salima Begam- Its so nice to see you Hira Begam, most of the people runaway from me as they are afraid of my poems I have just written a new poem would you like to listen to it

Hira- offcorse in fact your poems help me to learn Urdu so I would love to listen to a poem by you. Salima starts reading her shayeri-

TUM JO PAAS A GAYE HUM JO SHARMA GAYE

RAAZ E DIL PA GAYE TUM BHI PEHELE PEHEL

HUM BHI PEHELE PEHEL JAAB NIGAHE MILI

DIL ME KALIYA KHILI JAISE LEHERA GAYE TUM BHI

PEHELE PEHEL HUM BHI PEHELE PEHEL TUM BHI PEHELE PEHEL

HUM BHI PEHELE PEHEL How is it she asked to Hira Begam who was listening to the poetry with closed eyes she replied

Hira- In one word fantastic. You know what Salima Begam what I like the most about your poetry that you express yourself in simple words. Salima smiled and said

Salima Begam- My ex husband Bairam Khan use to say it is more difficult to express yourself by easy word than expressing yourself by complicated imotions and words, in fact he was the one who inspired me to write poems. Salima went lost in her thoughts of Bairam Khan.

Hira- You miss him a lot right?

Salima looked at Hira and said yes off cause ! he was my husband the love of my life and I am glad that I have his memories in Rahim . See Hira Begam when you love someone you can spend the rest of your life with that person's memory. Love is like that anyways enough about me now its your turn.

Hira- My turn? What I have to do. Salima looked at Hira as if she has forgotten the biggest promise of her life

Salima - Oh come on Hira Begam you promised me you will give melody to my Shayeri and this time I will not spare you

Hira- Oh ya I remember ok I will do it shortly . Salima looked at Hira and then asked her

Salima- Hira Begam are you all right! It looks like you are lost in some serious thoughts are you ok .

Hira- yes I am fine and don't worry you have seen me in heavy Jewelry and Shringar for few days so it is difficult for you to adjust yourself with this get up of mine . I will see you after some more time Hira did a pranam to Salima Begam and she left for her Hojra when she reached there she saw there was another gift this time it was a bottle of Itra she could not understand who plased this gift on her bed, It also have a letter with it- I know you like this fragrance thid small gift of nature is to you from me . Hira smelled it it was a heavenly smell she kept the bottle ina woden box.

ON THE SAME DAY IN AFTERNOON

Hira saw Jalal was going towards Rukayiya's room she etried to run to Jalal but he left the place very fast. Now Hira felt that Jalal is ignoring her which did heart her very badly . She ran ack to her room She started crying she cried and cried she did not knew why she was crying but she cried for a long time , then she sat in front of kanha and she asked for some peace of mind for herself a daasi came to her to tell her that the palna for the baby is getting ready.

Hira thought some music will give her peace she took her tanpoora amd started to give tune to the lyrics of Salima Begam, she was lost in the thoughts of the poem and few hours later she was all set with a magnetic tune for salima Begam's poem she decided she will make Salima Begam listen to it at night .

ON THE OTHER SIDE

The members of Diwan-e Khaas investigating the matter of Price hike and fake Farman under the guidance of Adga Khan Sahab , the more they investigate the more they are shocked to see the reviling facts. It was clear that this investigation eill take a ugly turn . Adga Khan sahib was discussing theses things with Jiji Anga hwho was his wife who also guided him in many matters

Adga Khan- begam things are getting ugly day by day this investigation will changea lot of things and relations.

Jiji anga- What do you men by that . Is there something very wrong in it?

Adga Khan- Begam you have not investigated the full matter yet but one thing is clear that a big conspiracy is being done against Sehensha and I am afraid

Jiji anga- and what is it? He looked at Jiji anga and said

Adga Khan- I am afffraid that this conspiracy will change everybody's life forever . then he left his hojra and again went to the record room of accounts .

Hiira was going to the Hojra of Rukayiya , she have asked to come and meet her as she was quite getting boar by sitting alone all the time in her room . Hira entered Rukayiya's room and she dida paranam to Her. Rukayiya replied with a smile

Hira- How are you feeling today Rukayiya Begam I hope everything is fine. Rukayiya made a funny but irritated face.

Rukayiya- Hira begam I am looked in my Hojra I am not allowed to go anywhere, except for a wolk that to only with Jalal, I can not look after the haram and you are asking me if every thing is fine! Come on . hira tried to smile but she could not she said with a pale smile

Hira- It is a matter of few days Rukayiya Begam you will be fine , and also will be able to control the Haram once again.

Rukayiya- Oh that reminds me I have heared everybody is not quite nice with you in the Haram, They are teasing you by saying that finally Jalal has lost interest in you she wanted to see how Hira's expression changes Hira's face went dark but she replied with a sad smile

Hira- yes they are right Sehensha have lost interest in me may be he have a new interest in somewhere or in someone . Rukayiya could feel the pain in Hira;s voice she wanted to consol her but she controlled herself and said

Rukayiya- Don't let the say this You are the Begam of Sehensha and he considers you as a friend of him they have no right to talk to you like this they can not make fun of you. Hira was about to say something when a Bandi entered and told Rukayiya that Jalal was coming to meet her

Hira- I will take your leave now Hira Begam if you don't mind I have some important work to complete . Hira did a Pranam and she chose the back door of the room to exist as she wanted to avoid an encounter with Jalal. After her exsit Jalal entered in Rukayiya;s room and he was very angry

Rukayiya- Adab Jalal I think you are not in right mood would you like to have some alcohol?

Jalal- you me Rukayiya I don't drink in front of you t=from the day I came to know about your pregnancy .

Rukayiya- ya I remember it so just calm down and tell me what is the matter.

Jalal- I have heared people going out of control in the haram I have instructed you to take rest that does not mean they have the right to say rubbish things about anybody. Rukayiya understood what Jalal was trying to say but she said

Rukayiya- I have no clue what you are talking about Jalal please be clear in your thoughts .

Jalal- They are saying that I have lost interest in Hira Begam now she is as normal as any other kanieez or bgema in my life they even compared her with my with my for first time Jalal could not use this word kept

Rukaiya- Sehensha relax if you don't love her just don't bother these kind of words have earlier been used for other Begams who could not reach to you aftera certain point but it ok

Jalal- It is not ok sh is not an ordinary shee is the princess of Amber if this news breaks to raja Bharml it will .

Rukayiya- I know it will harm your political interest. But as you don't love her just don't bother about it .

Hira was lying on her bed eith her eyes closed when Vishakha came to Her

Vishakha- What is wrong with you Hira people are talking rubbish about you and you just don't want to shut them up. The girl who stood for others right does not want to take a stand for herself? Are you all right

Hira opened her eyes and Replied- I am fine come on this is the part of haram they have to talk about something

Vishakha- I think you are not right, you look sad and lost these days is everything all right?

Hira- Yes everthing is fine why everbody is asking me this question?

Vishakha- Who asked you this? Hira was about to answer this when Lalita entered her room she had a big smile on Her face . now what is wrong with you

Lalita- I have a very good news for Hira.

Hira- with a lassy voice what is itt now? Lalita I will tell you but on one condititon you have give me your kundan nose ring. Hira agreed and then she continued . It is an invitation from Amber they will send some people to take you home as Raj kuwari Sukanya is all set to get married this Shravan with Kuwar Suriya Bhan . By hearing this news terats tsarted falling from Hira;s eyes and started crying loundly Vishakaha and lalita could not understand what has happened to her they tried to consol her but they failed

Hira- please leave me alone. Ekant and everbody left her alone she cried and cried till the evevnig, She is crying because she has understood she love jalal. She can not go away from him,. She cried because she knew Jalal have no feelings for her. She cried that may be if she goes To Amber Jalal will forget her . She did not knew what to do she fall asleep by crying when lalita came to her and woke her up. He rred eys clumsy hair made lalita scared but she told her that Sehensha wants to meet her. Hira could not believe what she heared Jalal wants to meet her she washed her face and went to Jalal as she did want to show this week side of her to him she enterd to Jalal's room

Jalal- adabb Hira begam so finally you are here. Hira in replu just did a Pranam but did not say a single word . jalal continued- I have hered you have got an invitation from Amber to participate in Princess Sukanya's marriage ceremony.

Hira- The invitation is for both of us , Jalal looked at her he can see in his face that she has cried a lot

Jalal- I know but it is not possible for me to leave Agra just like tghat for two months but if you want to go then I have no issue . Theses words of jalal hearted Hira she replied-

Hira- Thanks I was about to ask you that whether I can go or not , thanks for your permission I would love to go there, Jalal was stunt by this reply he said-

Jalal- So you want to run away you want to runaway from the rumors are you afraid that I have lost interest in you. This words of Jalal heart Hira more but she controlled herself and said with a heavy voice

Hira- I don't care about rumors they have me as a topic right now then they will talk about somethingelse tomorrow I just want to go to Amber I want to go to the people who are my own who understands me I miss them it has been a year senses I met lall of them Bhai sa Shivani Kawar sa.

Jalal- But I did not gave you the permission you have relations here to Salima begam, Ami Jaan , rahim they all loves you a lot and I don't think they will allow you to stay away from Agra for so long .

Hira- They will understand they know I am doing this for my happiness and Jalal could not control himself and went close to Hira your happiness and what abut me what abut us Hira begam? This action of Jalal sjocked Hira completely she replied

Hira- Sehensha what are you talking abut. I don't understand I just want to go to Amber . Jalal garab her hand

Jalal- you are not going anywhere Hira begam I need you I can't leave eithout you I admit it I love you and this is the Hukum of your Husband your Sehesha that you will not go anywhere. Hira lost her self contol she hugged Jalal and started crying and said

Hira- I love you to Sehensha I just don't want to go any where I want to be with you. They hug each other very tight for a long time .

PRECAP

AFGA KHAN TO FIND OUT WHO IS THE MAIN CULPRIT IN THE FARMAN SCMAP . HIRA AND JALAL TO START LOVING EATCH OTHER MADLY.