Frequent Posters

RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update. ...continue soon nd do pm
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
FIRST OF ALL A HAPPY V DAY TO ALL . HERE IS THE NEXT INSTALMENT OF MY FF I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT😊

CHAPTER 60

It was evident in Rukayiya's face that she was not at all happy with Jalal's decision. Jalal looked at her and then did an Adam to her and then asked her-

Jalal- What happened Rukayiya why are you ooking so upset? Rukayiya looked at Jalal and then looked asid

Rukayiya- Please forgive me Sehensha but but don't you think you are going bit to far in this game with Hira Begam, Jalal looked at Rukayiya he knew what she meant but he just her hand & made her sit down

Jalal- relax Rukayiya I know what I am doing just relax it will not harm my plan.

Rukayiya- I know but I don't think this is right . She is a very sweet innocent girl and using her for your political benefit is not a good idea enough is enough jalal stop this game.

Jalal- But Rukayiya she is the only way to concur the Rajputana if I do a good thing for her ir will mean that I am with the hindu population and...

Rukayiya- I know Jalal but she does not know all of this. She is not awar of the fact that she is being used to bulid a good image of yours in the Hindu belt of your Riyasat (Dynasty) . She is not aware that your friendship to her is nothing but just a step to...

Jalal- Yes whatever you are saying is right but why are you behaving like this Rukayiya. Come on you know all of this political marriges are done to build army force and to expand the borders there is nothing bad in it

Rukayiya- Yes I know it even our marriage is also done to give strength to the political relation between our families , but we both wrere aware of that even as childrenes but she is not aware of these things . She things you have changed and she can now find a friend in you but you are using her Jalal for your own political benefit.

Jalal- Fine yes I am using her but what is wrong in it she never listen to my orders but never took very strict or drastic step against her . She is allowed to practice her religion and in exchange of that I am just using her as a face for my political welfare policy so what is bad in it?

Rukayiya- Jalal whatever I have learnt about her that she is very innocent and a god humanbeing fromm heart please don't use her innocence like this Jalal even Allah will not forgive us for this, and moreover she is not even aware about the biggest truth of her life . Jalal looked at Rukayiya and said-

Jalal- What are you talking about Rukayiya.

Rukayiya- She is not aware that she is the princess of Amber. This sentence from Rukayiya made Jalal's expresition change in a minute . His face went pale he asked to Rukayiya how you how you know

Rukayiya- I just know it Jalal forget about when and how , but enough is enough Jalal she is chited by everybody by her parents by her in- laws even by her husband just leave her alone you have almost taken away everything from her now just...

Jalal- Rukayiya you have to tell me how do you know of this & I have not taken anything from her, even I have told Raja Bharmal that he should tell her about the whole incident when she will go to Amber for her sisters wedding trust me Rukayiya I am not that ruthless anymore she has saved Rahim's life I awe it to her .

Rukayiya- I hope you remember this Jalal because if you don't tell her I will tell her the truth and... Suddenly Rukayiya is not filling well she feels that everything around her is moving

Jalal- What happened to you Rukayiya . Before Jalal could say a word Rukayiya went senseless in Jalal's arms. Jalal shouted - Call Hakima Sahiba Right now . Hakima Sahiba comes Rukayiya on her bed senseless . Hakima Sahiba examines her. Hamida Begam, Salima Begam and Hira Begam is in her Hojra

Jalal- What has happened to her is she all right? Hakima Sahiba looked at Rukayiya and smiled

Hakima - Congrats Sehesha Rukayiya Begam is expectiong she going to give irth to the air of the mughal emperor. This news made jalal vwry happy he could not believe what he heared he gave a way a ring to hakima Sahiba he was bvery happy

Hamida Begma- I am Very happy today jalal ya Allah I will go and read a Nafil of Sukareana from Koran-e - paak .

Jalal- Ok Ammi Jaan as you wish I will also thank allah in my Namaz Hira Begam did you heard what Hakima Sahiba Said? Hira who was so happy by that time first did not answer to Sehensha then she controlled her Happyness and said

Hira- yes Sehensha I am very Happy for Rukayiya Begma , Rukayiya came back to her sences by that time she looked around and asked to Jalal

Rukayiya- What Happened Jalal why everybody is here. Salima Begam went close to her

Salima Begma- Everthing is fine you just need to take care of yourself

Rukayiya- Why what has happened to me? Malika- e- azam went close to her and huged her congrats Rukayiya begam you are expecting. Rukayiya could not believe her ears she asked

Rukayiya- What I am what?

Hamida- You are expecting and you are going to be a mother soon

Rukayiya- really ammi Jaan ! I am oh allah tera sukar I am expecting I am going to be a mother soon

This news spread like fire in the Haram hat Rukayiya Begam is expecting everybody was jealous on her except hira who was prying to kanha for a healthy baby for Rukayiya.

NEXT MORNNIG- Raja Bharmal, Choti maa, Bari maa and others left for Amer they were happy that Rukayiya Begam was going to be a mother but they had a hope in there heart that one day Hira will also give some good news to them. On the same day in Diwan-e - Khaas the Amir and Omraos were raisisng there voice in protest as they were agints the temple construction in Agra fort

Amir1- Sehensha this is sin in our religion , in our religigon we are not aloowed to adore statues

Amir 2- Yes Sehensha you have allowed her to practice her religigon you even gave her the right to follow her way of praying but constructiong a temple this is too much and

Jalal- watch it when you say something she is my Begam and this is a political decititon not a religious and let me clear it to once and for all I will not involve my any begam to my political matters till the matter is concerened to her directly or indirectly I hope you understood

Unraho- Can we ask the Sehensha how this is a ppolititcal decititon when a religious construction is involved in it

Maham anga- As wazir-e Aliya I also want to know how this will be considered as a Polititcal decititon.

Jalal- Khan Sahab if I fund for the temple it will build a good image in the avam specially among hindus and it will help me to strength my political boundary I can move to alliance with the hindu Kings from all states .& wazir -e aliya we have eqal hindues living in my Saltanat as Muslims and they have the right on the construction funds as well as the muslims so politicaly this is right and ethically alos

Mahahm- Ethics! Pardon me Sehensha politics does not run with etics it has to be controlled by... Jalal raise his hands

Jalal- It is final now a Krishna emple will be made in the fort and the work will start soon now the disruption ends here . This insult made Maham Anga very hurt but she did not utter a word

ON THAT SAME DAY

Rukayiya and Jalal went to meet Khawaja Mahiunddin Chisti as Jalal had a mannat to meet him whenever his first child was about to come in this world

Jalal- Baba my Bgam is expecting her first child so we are her to take blessings from you. Mainuddin chisti looked at Rukayiya for few munites and then told her to wait outside his romm she went outside and waititng for Jalal

Jalal- What happened baba ehy you sent Rukayiya Begam out.

Salim- Jalal I don't know how you will take it but Rukayiya Begam can never be a mother , you are not suppose to have your child from her. If it was someoneelse jalal would have cut his head but Jalal controlled himself and just kept quite

Salim- jalal I know my worlds are gurting you , you feel like killing me but its true you have did violence for no reason I have warned you before but you did not listen to me , but now you have to pay for that I can just say just take care of her but I don't think she will be able to

Jalal sttod up- Baba I respect you a lot but sorry to say but this time your prediction will be wrong my child will come into this world and it will be from Rukayiya

Salim- Yes you will have a child but it will be not from her it will be from the one begam who is born to change destiny of millions

Jalal - I don't know what you are talking about but I request you to Give a Tabiz to rukayiya so that she can be protected

Salim- Ok he took a tabiz and did some chanting and gave that to Jalal . I am giving you this remember Rukayiya Begam have to ware this till the delivery no matter what she should not remove it from her hand.

Jalal- took Salim mainuddin chisties hand and kissed on it and was about to leave when Mainuddin chisti said

Mainuddin- I have given to you but remember Jalal your child will have to pay for your deeds remember that . Jalal left the place Rukayiya kept asking him what is the matter but he did not reply to her . when Jalal came back he gave more security around Rukayiya and he assured her that he will be with her all the time .

After all most three months of Rukayiya's pregnancy jalal and Hira was walking in the Hira Bag .

Jalal- So Hira begam after a long time we are walking like this , so what are you up to these days?

Hira- Not pretty much sehensha I am reading few books playing with Rahim solving few problems of hindu Dasi's and...

Jalal- Yes I have hared about it you are solving there problems like a queen .

Hira- Not like that they tell me about there problems and I try to solve them . Anyway how is Rukayiya Begam Sehensha I have not meet her these days .

Jalal- Why you have not meet her? Hira put a cute expression of angere on her face and looked at Jalal - actually I was told that no one except few chosen people are allowed to meet Rukayiya Begam and others have to take permission plus the security

Jalal- Yes I am a bit over protective about Rukayiya as this is my first child, but you can meet her I know you will not harm her no matter what. Hira was quite surprise to know that Jalal trust her so much

Hira- Thanks for the trust but I will meet her after I complete my guift which I am designing a guift for

Jalal- For my baby

Hira- I will do that few time latter right now its for Rukayiya Begam its her birthday after two days .

Jalal- I would suggest you give it to her by a bandi

Hira- why? Jalal looked at her he sometimes can not understand how a person can be so innocent

Jalal- because she is having her mood swings you know pregnancy and all .

Hira - yes I wrote to choti maa she told it happends she said that it will also happen to you when...

Jalal- When ? I understand its ok . Hira begam lets go for a boat ride .

Hira- when Sehensha?

Jalal- Right now see the night is so dark and deep lets go for a boat ride.

Hira- But Sehesha what about Rukayiya Begam?

Jalal- She is with Jiji anga and they are playing chausar so relax just come with me Jalal took Hira's hand and they were near a Jheel which wa in the fort a boat was waiting for them which was tied up with the ghaat of the jheel .

PRECAP

ROMANTIC RIDE OF HIRA AD JALAL , HIRA TO START ANALISE HER FEELINGS FOR JALALRUKAYIYA TO RESTRICT JALAL TO GET CLOSE TO HJIRA AND HIRA TO HAVE A SECRATE ADMIRIROR.

mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear
rukaiya try to make jalal understand his mistake
rukaiya is pregnant😊
but baba's words shocked jalal
continue soon
Edited by mamtasingla - 8 years ago
mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
precap is interesting😉
hira's secret admirer😛
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...
Ruks tried to make ja understnd not to play with hira feelings bt ja dont take it seriously...
Ruks is pregnent ..
Bt salim baba words really shocked him ..
Letsee how his pediction come into reality
Bt precap sounds interesting..
Hira's admirer..hmmm..
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...😊
ruqs understands hira , & tries making jalal also understand same thing but he is having some other plans , i liked ruqs statement about their marriage here , brave one , she has guts...😃
also , now ruqs is pregnant & jalal already got hints about future but still hoping for best , but actions of his past will aggravate (hope hira will not be dragged in this )...😲
for the first time , jalal didn't paid heed to maham's words...😳
& lastly jalal & hira going for boatride , i can see finally all inhibitions are being left past by them...good sign...😛
interesting precap , plz continue soon...😳
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Don't do this to poor Jodha... 😔
Why cannot Jalal understand a li'l thing that all this ploy etc will hurt Jodha terribly once she comes to know the truth...
Plus, as much as i am stunned to know Rukaiya's goodness towards Jodha I cannot deny the fact that i am truly loving this side of Rukaiya... 😃
Our Jodha is so pure and innocent... ❤️
I just cannot stop admiring her...
divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh jalal is using her for political issue..thats not fair..when she know about it she felt vry bad..he will hurt her..i cant see jodha like that..
ruq is pregnant ..she is soo nice..
baba's words shocked jalal..
precap is soo interesting...
anu012 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update dear
feel bad for jo ja use her feeling for politcal reason
interesting precap
cont soon

thnks for pm
swetiii thumbnail