Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 59

Next m orning Jalal was waititng for Hira in the Hira Baag after Diwan- eaam Hira came to Jalal she did a Pranam to him

Jalal- Adab Hira begam so tell me about your gift now . Hir alooked at jalal and then said I

Hira- ok if you say so . Sehensha you have biven me biggest gift of my life . My birth has never been celebrated this way before .

Jalal- You are a Mughal Begam and a friend to me so you deservea special... but now this is too much Hira begam tell me ehat do you want?

HIra- Ok ok Sehensha it has been almost a year seens I have came to agra but... Jalal raised he eyebrows Hira simled and said I will straight come to the point . Sehensha I want to see Agra

Jalal- Agra visist! So you want a Royal rally so finally you are also getting use to Royal habits and customes good. So what is so difficu;lt in it you would have told me before I would have arranged a rally for you.

Hira- Sehensha I know about Rally but I am not talking about that I want to see agra like any other traveler who comes to Agra.

Jalal- What do you mean by that exactly ? Hira can sense the doubt in Jalal's voice so she said with an innocent face - Sehensha I want to walk in the Bazar, climb the trees , have a bath in the pond and... Hira looked at Jalal who was looking at her with a expression like he has heard something impossible. See I told you you will never its ok I

Jalal- So this is what you want from me as a gift ok I have no problem , let me ask Malikay- e azsam and your choti maa what they think about it. Hira understood Jalal's trap she said-

Hira- Sehensha you take decisions for millions and you can not take me out for a while by your own. Knew it you will not fulfill my this small wish

Jalal- Ok fine fine you will have to pay for this but anyway you can go but I will also go with you lets go.

Hira- Sehensha if we go like this then forget about a fun day outing I was thinking...

Jalal- What you are thinking ? HIra came close to Jalal and lowered her tone and said

Hira- Sehensha lets go as commoners it will be fun .

Jalal- Fun! Oh please this is too much you mean no solders no Plaki sorry .

Hira- Sehensha you know I don't need solders for my safety and I am comfortable in walking rather than palki come on Sehensha please it is just a birth day gift .

Jalal- Ok ok fine but not for too long we have to come back fast as bakshi Bano is coming back

Hira- Ok Sehensha then lets just visist the Bazar please . Jalal agreed and after few time they agin met in the Bag but this time with disguise and they both were amazed by etch others get up they were just walking in the market when jalal complimented her

Jalal- I must say Hira Begam nobody can fighr out that you are a mughal Begam nice get up

Hira- I have done it before many times Sehensha I use to ran out from house , I could stay in house for too long.

Jalal- I guess you love nature that's why you use to rsn away in the forest .

Hira- This is true but hoew do you know it.

Jalal- I will tell you sometime but not now . Hira was about to argue when she saw that some people were having discussion . Lets go there Hira Begam . Hira walked with Jalal to the people . Hira coverd her face with ghunghat

Jalal- What happened? A man with thick mustash came to Jalal and said what can be said it is too much, How much tax we have to pay just because we are Hindus

Jalal- What tax ? what you are talking about! The man sid- Now tax for having crops from the mughal storage and wholesale market if you are a Mughal you can get special discount in the purchase but if you are hindu then you have to buy it by giving three times price . Plus these new taxes like this one where Sehesha has imposed a tax on us because of his wife's birth day celebrations

Jalal- Who had no clue about this new tax asked but Sehensha will not impose a tax just like that it does not work

Common man- Oh really it seems you work in the administrative department for the Mughals all mughals are the same . Jalal was about to take his sward Hira stoped him by her hand and said

Hira- No he has married a hindu girl and she is aloowed practice her religigon. The man smiled and replied

Comon Man- Ha ha ha this is said outside but who knows what kind of treatment she fets inside the Mughal Mehjel, enough was enough Jalal was about to shout when Hira said I think you should not comment on someone any way paranam she left the place and also took Jalal eith her.

Jalal- Why you baught me from there Hira begam they were talking rubbish about you and I can not take it . Hira looked at Jalal who was fuming with anger

Hira- Sehensha I know I am your wife and you can not take it but look at to the other side Sehensha the people are getting expoited in the name of tax .

Jalal- ya but I didi not issued any farman(government order) then how can it be possible that I have to find it out lets go back Hira Begam. Hira and Jalal came back to the mehal Jalal was about to ask for Adga Khan when he gets the news that Bakshi has came to Agra. Jalal Changed to his normal get up as well as Hira Jalal went to meet Bakshi and Hira went to her Hojra

Jalal hugged bakshi and said that it has beena long time seens she has seen bakshi two them spent a lot of time together and Bakshi asked him-

Bakshi- Bhai Jaan where is she?

Jalal- who Bakshi?

Bakshi- Your new wife everseens I came Here everybody is talking about her . Ammi Jaan told me that to Her she is nor-e- Registaan( Light of the desert) I heared she is very beautiful and she has baught evolution here I want ot meet her

Jalal- Ok he claps and a bandi comes he was about to order her that she informe Hira Begam about Bakshi when a Dasi came ad said that Hira begam has came to meet Bashi here. They both hugged each other

Bakshi- masha alaah you are so beautiful habi jaan you like a Rose from the desert Hira's face went red with these compliments

Hira- Please I am not so beautiful like you.

Bakshi- let me decide this please sit here with me

Hira- I would have love to but I have some work I will come some other day

Bakshi- Yes yes Dawat for Bhai jaan Bhai jaan you will not invite me in this Dawat?

Jalal- Ya sure Bakshi but I think Hira Begam will not like the Idea as she wanted to spent some time alone with me Hira who was imbarresed by this comment could say a word

Bakshi- ok ok I understand may nbe some other day what say Bhabi Jaan

Hira- No no you can come today . Trust me there will be no issue . Bakshi smiled- No no Bhabi Jaan I will come so,e other day for sure .

IN THE EVENING

Jalal is chatting with raja Bharmal on some political matters when a dasi of Hira Begam came to him and told him that Hira Begam has served he dinner . Jalal went to the Dastarkhan(dinner spread) with Raja Bharmal . The dishes was new to Jalal he sat down and looked at Hira Begam for explanation

Hira Begam- Sehensha tonight I have vegitariaon meal or you we have Rice, Chapati, Gatte ki sabze dalbati curma , ker sangria and is desert we have besan ke laddu and ate ka halwa

Choti maa- ( From Behind her gumghat) Sehensha Hira has cooked all this for you by herself I hope you like our Rajputana thali. Jalal first decided to try dal bati he tokk the bati he was looking at it , chiti maa asked Hira to help Sehensha out with it Hira went close to Jalal's thali and she broke the bati into pises and made churma then put daal and ghee to it and instructed jalal to eat it with her eyes. Jalal taskted it it was fantastic Jalal never thought vegetarian meal can taste so yammy . Slowly jalal was introduced to the rest of the meal and each and every dish was a tasty surprise to Jalal . After jala finished his meal he said to choti maa

Jalal- I must say you was right your daughter coocks really well and Hira Begam it has brought a trouble for you.

Hira- What Sehensha? Jalal smiled and said

Jalal- Now you have to coock food for me when ever I wish to eat vegetarian food .

Hira- It will be a pleasure for me to coock for you sehensha.

Next day Jalal was in Diwan -e - Khaas and he had his administrative heads with him

Jalal- I have conducted this meeting to knoe about some mateers regarding tax. Adga khan Sahab I have learnt that many fake taxses have been opposed on the hindu community which has not been approved by me .

Dga Khan - Please forgive me Sehensha but what kind of taxes I am not aware of any such development

Jalal- I have learnt that recently a tax for the birth day celebrations for Hira Begam has been introduces and it is been collected only from the Hindu population.

Adga Khan- But how is that possible Sehensha!

Jalal-- This what I want to Know I have even seen the farman . Adga Sahab I want you to investigate the matter and find the culprit fast . And to everyone else I will not forgive the person he will be punished very heard for this and I have an announcement to make in Diwn e aam please invite some special members to that Darbar people I wish to see

After some problems and cases in Diwna- e- aam Jalal said to the common public- I have learnt that many fake taxes has been introduced to a special section of common people. I would like to tell them that no new taxes has been introduced and if any new tax will be introduces it will be introduced by my new stamp & second and most important thing I want to meet all the distributes small or big of crops in agar and other parts from the empior so that I can fixt a rate for crops for all the parts of my Saltanat. Till then old prices will be applicable and it will be apllied to all. Everbody was shouting Jay Jay kar of Jalal Hira was surprised to see this new Jalal . Jala stoped them by raising his hands

Secondly money will be distributed from the reconstruction section of the empior to restoration and reconstruction of old hindu temples and a Krishna mandir will be built in the part of Hira Begam or hira mehel.

Hira was shocked to here this, she was happy and surprised . In the other hand Rukayiya was not happy with this decititon of Jalal she knew where this was going but she could not showed it in Diwan ne aam . After diwan- e- aam ended Rukayiya expressed her wish to meet jalal in his Hojra Jalal went to meet Rukayiya

PRECAP

A STROM IN DIWAN-E KHAS REGARDING JALAL'S DECITITON TO MAKE A TEMPLE FOR HIRA.& KHWAJA MOIN UDDIN CHISTIES FUTUTRE PRDICTION REGARDIN JALAL'S CHILD.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE THE CHAPPY DO GIVE YOUR COMMENTS AND LIKES😊

mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
hira visit at market with jalal as commoner😊
update soon
Edited by mamtasingla - 8 years ago
divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chppy
joja comman people ki tarah aawam m gye wow..
oh jalal hira k liye mandir banva raha h suprb..
lunch part was so sweet..
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice chapter update nest chapter soon pm me thanks for pm
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsum
jalal got to know about fake taxes
& removed it

prediction..
haww
this mohin is such a ..
chii

update asap
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing chapter...eagerly waiting for next...update soon
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was truly a mimd blowing chapter...😊
I seriously enjoyed it... ❤️
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good update. ..
Jalal goy to knw so many things going out with hira...
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
truly superb update dear
jodha wished for an outing as a commerner while jalal granted her wish
he got to know aboutfake taxes and all
and dealt with them effortlessly
wow daawat 😛
jalal liked the food and he also asked to make veg food for himself whenever he disired
great going dear ,jodja and jalals bonding is getting stronger day by day
precap doesnt seem to be nice
i just hope rukkaiya remains nice with jodha for ever
dont want to see grey shade of rukkiya everytime 😕
continue soon dear
thanks for pm
sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its wow chappi
finally ja agreed to jos birthday gift good
and jas decision regarding Hindus good