Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
and mani ratnam confirmed ðŸ¥³

Mani Ratnam Confirms His Next With Dhanush! Posted by: Avinash Gopinath Published: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 12:46 [IST] Share this on your social network:    FacebookTwitterGoogle+   CommentsMail On October 31st 2014, we had reported that Dhanush might join hands with Mani Ratnam once the ace director finishes his then current project OK Kanmani. With OK Kanmani  tasting success monetarily as well as critically, reports began to sprout up pertaining to the Dhanush-Mani Ratnam project and that they might work together pretty soon. Turning all those speculations into actuality, Mani Ratnam has officially confirmed that his next flick will indeed have Dhanush in the lead and that it will be a Hindi-Tamil bilingual. Speaking to a popular North Indian publication, the Alaipayuthey director has confirmed this and has said that the project will go on floors once Dhanush completes his current commitments. Looks like the virtuoso filmmaker is currently finalizing rest of the cast and crew including the female lead. It is also said that the film will be yet another classic romantic tale featuring a young couple. Dhanush is currently working on the untitled Velraj project and Vetrimaaran's much anticipated Soodhadi  post which he is expected to join the sets of Mani Ratnam's next venture. With the Anegan star already creating an impact in Hindi cinemas, this upcoming Hindi-Tamil bilingual might literally turn him into a well known celebrity across India. Kudos to Dhanush for scaling newer heights with each passing day. All we have to do now is to wait for the film to release to once again witness the much loved Mani Ratnam magic on the big screen.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/2015/mani-ratnam-confirms-his-next-with-dhanush-181019.html
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhakarn

this one was Coffee with DD , rapid fire round ... not the recent , the one along with siva karthikeyan n dhanush

DD talks a lot which irritates me 😡 OTT
Is dat true both Dhanush n siva faught ?
awesomegurti thumbnail
If dat bi lingual film ; then mani goes with two actors ( fr tamil South heroine n BW s top heroine ) if nt he may take BW top heroine for both
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Gautham is not that good wn compare to karthik
All star kids awww

oh yes! karthik ... he is awesome .. i actually fell in love with karthik in mounaragam , fully knowing that he is a 60 plus actor now ðŸ˜†
awesomegurti thumbnail

oh yes! karthik ... he is awesome .. i actually fell in love with karthik in mounaragam , fully knowing that he is a 60 plus actor now😆

He is really Gd lkng Guy in KW; I saw him really 😆
Mounaragam 😳 wow those songs n I loved Mohan character most 😆
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DD talks a lot which irritates me 😡 OTT
Is dat true both Dhanush n siva faught ?

yeah , OTT sometimes ðŸ˜†  

no , don't think so ... they r just rumours ... actually the rumours started when some distributors asked dhanush to sell them the rights of 'kaakki sattai' too along with VIP , as dhanush's last 2 films mariyaan n nayyandi didn't do well at the BO, where as Siva's last 2 were hits 
awesomegurti thumbnail
Oho o thought really hapnd ; Bcz in dd show both were very close na

If dat bi lingual film ; then mani goes with two actors ( fr tamil South heroine n BW s top heroine ) if nt he may take BW top heroine for both

Mani can opt for shruti.. ðŸ˜­

But he wanted Akshara for kadal last year, and it did not happen, so 80% chances are there that he is eyeing for Akshara opposite Dhanush, because just after shamitab's release, Mani had given big statements on how Akshara is gorgeous and how Dhanush and Akshara lifted up the film.

and yess Rahman for the music. I dont need anything when Dhanush and Rahman are part of a film directed by Mani, it will be a treat, hit or flop who cares.
awesomegurti thumbnail
But I don't think mani il take a risk with both ; as their last film didn't do well
So he may go fr top heroine

yeah , OTT sometimes ðŸ˜†  

no , don't think so ... they r just rumours ... actually the rumours started when some distributors asked dhanush to sell them the rights of 'kaakki sattai' too along with VIP , as dhanush's last 2 films mariyaan n nayyandi didn't do well at the BO, where as Siva's last 2 were hits 

But VIP was the biggest BB of last year, so how does mariyaan affect VIP rights ?