Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In his aaj tak interview while promoting KS, Fawad was asked about Humsafar the project in general and how it changed television, he was never asked about Mahira and his off screen bonding yet he mentioned that he shares a great friendship with her. He talked about Dastaan and ZGH too but didn't mention anything specific for Sanam Baloch or Saeed. Similarly when he came back to Pakistan after doing KS, he was asked about working with Mahira again there as well he chose to use the words she's a great friend of mine when answering. He didn't do that for any of his other costars that he mentioned. They may or may not be friends truly no one knows but they're far from enemies.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol. This article looks like some kind of joke.
Fawad backed out of BRA a long time before the shoot started and it was mainly due to health reasons, nothing else. He stated this himself. Humayun was cast in his place later on. This jealousy thing is pure crap. FM are good friends.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanam Baloch and Fawad are practically nonexistent offscreen. Sanam Saeed doesn't really care about Fawad anymore..so that leaves Mahira. Mahira and Fawad have been shoved down our throats for years and still continue to do so. They're asked about Humsafar and each other in practically every other interview..yet, around each other it's always a different story to view. And..that for a millionth time, that does not mean they're enemies..it just may mean they aren't what their fans make them out to be.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
by the way - what ever happened to fawad apparently telling a fan that Sanam Saeed was his favorite costar? Is that suddenly not true anymore?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think among SB, SS and MK purely based on offscreen pictures taken during the shoots Fawad seems most cordial with SanamB. But I suppose he worked with her pre-Humsafar and there are no offscreen intervews.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

by the way - what ever happened to fawad apparently telling a fan that Sanam Saeed was his favorite costar? Is that suddenly not true anymore?

It still is true. He said Sanam S, Mahira and Sonam.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It still is true. He said Sanam S, Mahira and Sonam.

yeah from what I remember..that fan apparently said Saeed was his fav actress to work with and then the others..so Saeed > Mahira basically if that's even true, no?...yet Saeed and him still don't meet eye to eye when they're around each other..sounds pretty familiar.
pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Khoobsurat gave him vast popularity globally and bin roye script is very faltu to b honest

Only a good screenplay can save it

Its the same gheesa peeta story of both sisters falling for the same guy n elder sister dies n then jeeju saali romance

So pathetic

Khoobsurat was no good either but it gave fawad a good ground in bollywood

So i m really happy that he chose khoobsurat

We hv seen like a zillion pak dramas already with bin roye storyline

Me myself was also very sad n mad when i got to know the story of bin roye

So gheesa peeta

1st of all it was my opinion that he should have done bin roye for the fact after humsafar it was one fine project which if he had agreed to do , would have given a life to pak film industry .like hunsafar was the reason to get recognition for pak drama industryy . I m not saying and dont mind at all for our actors working in bollywood and I myslef liked the movie . But I always wanted him to do atleast on pakistani film with mahira . It could had huge impact . But nonetheless we have other films on our way which will do good for our industry . And we always wish fawad good luck . He can do work where ever he wants to b . We own him as our star .and
we respect that he always keeps his values ahead
as far bin roye ansoo is concerned . U have no idea how good the novel is ." ghheesa peeta " lol . I m litterally laughing at this comment of urs . But as u have not read the story . You are only the one whose judjing it just u heard that two sisters fell for the same . So completely you are not the one how good family drama it is . 😛
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

In his aaj tak interview while promoting KS, Fawad was asked about Humsafar the project in general and how it changed television, he was never asked about Mahira and his off screen bonding yet he mentioned that he shares a great friendship with her. He talked about Dastaan and ZGH too but didn't mention anything specific for Sanam Baloch or Saeed. Similarly when he came back to Pakistan after doing KS, he was asked about working with Mahira again there as well he chose to use the words she's a great friend of mine when answering. He didn't do that for any of his other costars that he mentioned. They may or may not be friends truly no one knows but they're far from enemies.

@bold Could you please post the link for that interview,I couldn't find it.I don't really have much interest in knowing what is his offscreen equation with the coactors he worked with but I certainly would like to know what are his thoughts about ZGH.I watched alot of his interviews during KS promotions but he wasn't really asked as many questions on ZGH as I would have liked.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Symphony-

@bold Could you please post the link for that interview,I couldn't find it.I don't really have much interest in knowing what is his offscreen equation with the coactors he worked with but I certainly would like to know what are his thoughts about ZGH.I watched alot of his interviews during KS promotions but he wasn't really asked as many questions on ZGH as I would have liked.

When he was in India he gave one complete interview on ZGH and Humsafar. I guess it was for Humsafar promotions. Let me see if I can find it for you. It was given to ABP News.