Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Saba Qamar also clarified on HSY's show that she is only 30 years old.. and Mahira is 30 now, when HSY's show happened she was yet to turn 30. I don't see what the big deal is if she gave a clarification especially when her wikipedia page tends to change weekly and her age is even listed as 45 years old once.

The original point was that she was trying to claim how she's not even 30 even though wikipedia claims she is..meanwhile, Fawad on the other hand just finished off the entire conversation by kind of saying - well, who cares, it's just a number. It just made Mahira go mum when she was trying to make a point...just made me wonder why she even brought it up in the first place. It's not like wikipedia is a reliable source anyway. And, Saba's ages have also been inaccurate on wikipedia in the past...but she didn't bring that part up. I'm talking about the way Mahira talked about her age, not talking about how old you are in general.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The original point was that she was trying to claim how she's not even 30 even though wikipedia claims she is..meanwhile, Fawad on the other hand just finished off the entire conversation by kind of saying - well, who cares, it's just a number. It just made Mahira go mum when she was trying to make a point...just made me wonder why she even brought it up in the first place. It's not like wikipedia is a reliable source anyway. And, Saba's ages have also been inaccurate on wikipedia in the past...but she didn't bring that part up. I'm talking about the way Mahira talked about her age, not talking about how old you are in general.

Even if wikipedia isn't a reliable source, people believe it to a reliable source all across the world so having your correct DOB up there shouldn't be a big deal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if Saba didn't bring up wiki. she called all the people who say she isn't 30 stupid. If it annoys them, I'm all for them bringing it up.. contrary to the belief that actresses lie about their age, in Pakistan it's because the age is always exaggerated.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Even if wikipedia isn't a reliable source, people believe it to a reliable source all across the world so having your correct DOB up there shouldn't be a big deal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if Saba didn't bring up wiki. she called all the people who say she isn't 30 stupid.

Regardless of Mahira's point, it went down the drain because Fawad just ended it all by whatever he said - it's just a number, so who cares. lol. So, whatever her point was..kind of went out the window. And, Saba never called anyone stupid. Adnan was talking about some weight loss app and how Saba's using it too..and how most girls wouldn't benefit from it because they lie about their age...to which Saba said she told him his correct age..to which Adnan agreed, yes she did. He actually backed Saba on what she was saying as opposed to what Fawad did there. They were talking about weight and age...which is a little different than what Mahira and Fawad were doing.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No one here ever said that Mahira and Fawad are enemies like the article suggests. I clearly said that they may not hate each other but they don't seem like friends either. (and I've cited the instances where I've personally sensed that)..which doesn't make the article completely out of the blue either.

Sadaf can have a problem with Sonam..and might as well. We don't know that. Likewise, we don't know whether or not she really has issues with Mahira either. This isn't set in stone. This is all hypothetical. However, Fawad seems completely fine with Sonam...which kind of overshadows any of the above.

It was a general comment on the article content and not specifically on your opinion. Whatever your opinion about Fawad and Mahira's friendship I think we agree that the claims made in the article are not substantiated. The article does not provide us with the valid enough reason and justification to believe that Sadaf didn't want Fawad to work in Bin Roye and hence Mahira is now not on good terms with Fawad. Mahira and Fawad may not be great friends but they still are relatively cordial to each other especially looking at Fawad's relations with his other heroines.

As far as Fawad being at ease with Sonam I think it is more to do with Sonam's family's position and Fawad's chance of more appearances in bollywood flicks rather than any genuine warmth towards Sonam.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

It was a general comment on the article content and not specifically on your opinion. Whatever your opinion about Fawad and Mahira's friendship I think we agree that the claims made in the article are not substantiated. The article does not provide us with the valid enough reason and justification to believe that Sadaf didn't want Fawad to work in Bin Roye and hence Mahira is now not on good terms with Fawad. Mahira and Fawad may not be great friends but they still are relatively cordial to each other especially looking at Fawad's relations with his other heroines.

As far as Fawad being at ease with Sonam I think it is more to do with Sonam's family's position and Fawad's chance of more appearances in bollywood flicks rather than any genuine warmth towards Sonam.

In a similar vein there is no proof with valid reasons and justification that Fawad is at ease with Sonam to get ahead in Bollywood. He is getting films where Sonam or her family have no influence whatsoever.
While the article may not provide proof...many incidents do hint that all his not hunky dory between Fawad and Mahira.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

There's only Sanam Saeed, Mahira and Sonam. Fawad never has made an appearance with any of the other heroines he has worked with. In Pakistan, he has usually made appearances with Mahira while in India for now it's Sonam...and that's really it.

I don't know what Fawad's intentions are with Sonam or Mahira for that matter..but, on face value he doesn't seem to get along with Mahira as much as he does with Sonam. He may be sucking up to Sonam and her family but I don't see the reason why he keeps to himself with Mahira around. The latter is much harder to explain than the former..which is why it's more up for debate.

starstruckk thumbnail
One thing's clear - this is just the beginning of what we'll be hearing about Fawad or Mahira in Bollywood. They are working in big films..such things arising around them is the inevitable now. It'd be interesting to see what comes up next and how they deal with it.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

One thing's clear - this is just the beginning of what we'll be hearing about Fawad or Mahira in Bollywood. They are working in big films..such things arising around them is the inevitable now. It'd be interesting to see what comes up next and how they deal with it.

They will counter it with a much awaited selfie which will send jodi shippers into raptures thinking of all the gulcharrey they must be udaoing in Mumbai. 😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

In a similar vein there is no proof with valid reasons and justification that Fawad is at ease with Sonam to get ahead in Bollywood. He is getting films where Sonam or her family have no influence whatsoever.
While the article may not provide proof...many incidents do hint that all his not hunky dory between Fawad and Mahira.

This is why I used the term "I think". I never presented is as a matter of fact you know " ohh see my resources have told me that". Secondly I think his getting films with other producers doesn't mean that he wouldn't try to cultivate good relations with Kapoor family. He is in India as a Pakistani. Of course he would be extra cautious and would like to be in good books of this family, what better option than being extra sweet with Sonam. Otherwise in many interviews I saw where Sonam was being an uppity babe to Fawad and he still tolerated her. Fawad wouldn't have acted like this in Pakistan.

I do not know which incidents are you talking about.
WabalMunni thumbnail

There's only Sanam Saeed, Mahira and Sonam. Fawad never has made an appearance with any of the other heroines he has worked with. In Pakistan, he has usually made appearances with Mahira while in India for now it's Sonam...and that's really it.

I don't know what Fawad's intentions are with Sonam or Mahira for that matter..but, on face value he doesn't seem to get along with Mahira as much as he does with Sonam. He may be sucking up to Sonam and her family but I don't see the reason why he keeps to himself with Mahira around. The latter is much harder to explain than the former..which is why it's more up for debate.

Doesn't his appearances with Mahira prove that the article is wrong. I think if Fawad really wanted to snub Mahira he could easily do that as he has done with others and same is with Mahira. As I mentioned they might not be best of friends but then again it doesn't mean they are enemies.