The Mahira & Fawad Clash - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The issue here is not that Mahira and Fawad are friends or not. The issue is that are Mahira and Fawad "enemies" as the article suggests. Whatever one's opinion about Mahira is I do not think she is the "keeping grudge" kind of a person especially when there wasn't anything to have any grudge about at the first place. Also, I do not believe that Fawad backed out of Bin Roye because Sadaf wanted it once again as this article suggests. That is I think pure bullshit because as I said Sadaf then should have a huge problem with Sonam rather than Mahira. I do not think Sadaf was always there during the shooting of Khoobsurat. Fawad's various appearances with Mahira and cameo in HMJ also suggest otherwise.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

The bold bit I agree...I got the same impression too from the TUC show. And more than that later in the HSY show. Fawad usually lets the other person do the talking..the first question HSY asked about their chemistry and surprisingly Fawad quickly answered that himself instead of letting Mahira talk and credited it to the whole team.
With Sonam he does genuinely seems comfortable...I think he is far more comfortable with Rhea though. Goes out of the way to reciprocate the admiration for sure.

He primarily just talked about positive vibes from everywhere, becoming friends with everyone, etc. And then he specifically mentioned that they had no hangups... and that was his response to the question about their chemistry. Mahira didn't even get to answer there.

The thing that I found awkward was when Mahira was complaining how Wikipedia has her age as 32 when she isn't even 30 yet..and HSY asked Fawad what he thinks and he said he thinks age is just a number, in a serious tone..and that was that. I found that awkward because Mahira was laughing about it meanwhile Fawad just ended it by kind of saying well, it's just a number.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

He primarily just talked about positive vibes from everywhere, becoming friends with everyone, etc. And then he specifically mentioned that they had no hangups... and that was his response to the question about their chemistry. Mahira didn't even get to answer there.

The thing that I found awkward was when Mahira was complaining how Wikipedia has her age as 32 when she isn't even 30 yet..and HSY asked Fawad what he thinks and he said he thinks age is just a number, in a serious tone..and that was that. I found that awkward because Mahira was laughing about it meanwhile Fawad just ended it by kind of saying well, it's just a number.

Didnt he say something yeah she is younger than me. It seemed like he found it weird that she is so hung up on showing she is not yet 30. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

The issue here is not that Mahira and Fawad are friends or not. The issue is that are Mahira and Fawad "enemies" as the article suggests. Whatever one's opinion about Mahira is I do not think she is the "keeping grudge" kind of a person especially when there wasn't anything to have any grudge about at the first place. Also, I do not believe that Fawad backed out of Bin Roye because Sadaf wanted it once again as this article suggests. That is I think pure bullshit because as I said Sadaf then should have a huge problem with Sonam rather than Mahira. I do not think Sadaf was always there during the shooting of Khoobsurat. Fawad's various appearances with Mahira and cameo in HMJ also suggest otherwise.

No one here ever said that Mahira and Fawad are enemies like the article suggests. I clearly said that they may not hate each other but they don't seem like friends either. (and I've cited the instances where I've personally sensed that)..which doesn't make the article completely out of the blue either.

Sadaf can have a problem with Sonam..and might as well. We don't know that. Likewise, we don't know whether or not she really has issues with Mahira either. This isn't set in stone. This is all hypothetical. However, Fawad seems completely fine with Sonam...which kind of overshadows any of the above.
starstruckk thumbnail

Didnt he say something yeah she is younger than me. It seemed like he found it weird that she is so hung up on showing she is not yet 30. 😆

Even HSY found it weird. I don't even know why that whole wikipedia thing was even brought up lol
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Even HSY found it weird. I don't even know why that whole wikipedia thing was even brought up lol

Atleast we now know she isnt even 30. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Atleast we now know she isnt even 30. 😆

She actually turned 30 in December. lol..This interview was months before she turned 30. She'll be turning 31 at the end of this year. Again, don't see the point in bringing up this conversation when you're on the verge of turning 30. I don't really take Mahira too seriously.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saba Qamar also clarified on HSY's show that she is only 30 years old.. and Mahira is 30 now, when HSY's show happened she was yet to turn 30. I don't see what the big deal is if she gave a clarification especially when her wikipedia page tends to change weekly and her age is even listed as 45 years old once.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Saba Qamar also clarified on HSY's show that she is only 30 years old.. and Mahira is 30 now, when HSY's show happened she was yet to turn 30. I don't see what the big deal is if she gave a clarification especially when her wikipedia page tends to change weekly and her age is even listed as 45 years old once.

Why bother to clarify when wiki can be edited by anyone? Fawad is also listed as model on wiki when he really hasnt been a professional model..when he was asked about it he simply said dont believe whatever wiki says.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why bother to clarify when wiki can be edited by anyone? Fawad is also listed as model on wiki when he really hasnt been a professional model..when he was asked about it he simply said dont believe whatever wiki says.

For this same reason that people literally believe whatever wiki says 😆