Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cest.la.vie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't comment much, not anymore.
Well your story did break my not-commenting-vrat.

I'm so loving this story! And this is your first time writing a story? Can't believe it! You're doing such a brilliant job! 

Edited by Cest.la.vie - 9 years ago
akai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wait to c what will Kushi do about rishta. 
Don't know what's the matter with poonam raizada. 

akai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting to c how Kushi is going to react.
Don't know what's the matter about poonam raizada. 
aquagal thumbnail
I just wanted this Holi party to go on and on.. please tell me Khushi said more than alone mein nice & public mein mean thing? πŸ˜‰ I would like to know that she has spilled more beans, maybe more than required as of nowπŸ˜›
Payal is getting very suspicious these days. She is seriously going through some serious changes. I don't know if she invited Khushi only for AnandRams deal stuff or was it more than that.
Did Payal really have a crush on Aman or was it Akash for her too? Huhh...Anyway  I like NK.. Cool hai.. seriously everyone is obsessed with Khushi in Raizada & new-Ons family πŸ˜†
One day Khushi will learn how Arnav had a crush on her when she also was crushing on him... And I want to sing for them "Yeh khalish jo hai woh khamkhaan nahin..." because they both had a soft corner for each other when they both thought that the other person wasn't interested in that way. 😳
Poonam Raizada and Payal Samir Singh  - These two ladies are going through some serious introspection. Kuch toh gadbad hai.. Why is she leaving for Japan all of a sudden and why did she call both Arnav & Akash bot not together? I repeat kuch toh gadbad hai...
ab yeh rishta kiska aaya hai.. Don't tell me it's Akash otherwise it'll be a jalebified tale of New-OnsπŸ˜†
kiran0kumari thumbnail
Beautiful update. When u update next part ?
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was an awesome update Radhika...
Just loved it...
With so much happening in this I need to comment at leisure...
With Holi party... We come to know the inner thoughts of all and sundry...
With Payal though intention to invite Khushi was self centred it took a U- turn...
We came to know how the guys thought about the gal classmates...
Intentions of Samir Singh, Shekhawat and Anandram to corner Khushi to their advantage came out...
Akash though aloof is in fact an admirer of Arnav...
NK the general dogsbody an endearing guy...
Poonam had a fruitful day getting the clue as to where to fish out for info on Mihir Gupta...
For Poonam Mihir seems to be a bigger fish to fry than Khushi...
Anjali is spot on about Akash-Payal equation...
Poonam liking NK, the first person other than her own family...
HP is a better house help...;)
Lavanya, is a typical New-Onite to think it's me and only me who can make the sun shine for Happiness...
Khushi does not trust Arnav to stand by her but he is the only one she trusts other than Akash...
Lavanya's Major thinks high of Khushi and so does Arjoon...
Arjoon realising Anjali is popular among Arnav's friends and his entity among them is as Anjali Di's husband!...
Arnav cares a lot for Khushi and now Arnav knows it too that she knows about it and his behavioural pattern when alone with her and among friends...
Poonam Raizada does not trust Mihir nor her husband but in both Arnav and Akash she has implicit faith... Mihir for his dubious dealings at her company and the company he keeps... Her husband as he would overlook things with his tendency to trust easily...
NK's thoughts on Damini is so apt... What a movie to show just because there is Holi being celebrated in it...
A rishta has come to Khushi and her musibat aur bad gayi!

Radhika... Heartfelt thanks for the long update...
Loved it...
Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
maverickmartin thumbnail
Calling that update "long" was the understatement of the month. Also, Holi hai, nonsensical toh hoga hi. :D
It's funny how Arnav still kind of talks like a teenager around Khushi when around others he's all assertive-I wear suits on Holi because I have better things to do-adult Arnav. Hmm, hmm.

I confess I got a little confused with Arnav constantly updating his conspiracy theories about Payal's decision to bring Khushi to the Holi party. But well, by the time I was done giggling at most of the characters, I got it. :p

Nice chapter. :)
Edited by maverickmartin - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Radhika,

There can't be any better title than Hide & Seek for this update πŸ‘πŸ‘. This entire update carried unexpected twists and revelations. With your splendid description of holy ambience I imagined colors all over me while reading the update πŸ‘. Payal having hots for Aman is really news to me πŸ˜‰. Finally Arnav admitted that he had crush on Kushi and I wish she heard this. I thought Divyesh had some feeling for Kushi.

Why is Samar Sing spying on Payal Rizada and sneaking funds from AR. Does Akash or Payal have any hunches about this? I was dreading that Kushi will enter into another conspiracy escapade by entering into Payal house or will witness some fishy talk between Akash n Payal.  Looks like Akash and Payal were talking about Kushi problems in their secret meeting. Are we going to see new guy with this Gupta match making scheme?

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail
*Phew* - an action packed update! 
The overt and covert agendas of so many of the characters coupled with unexpected revelations, not to mention seemingly random wheelchairs ... and pillow ... and blanket ... appearing in Arnav's car?! made for a gripping and absorbing read. 
I love the way you've written NK. He's just so zany  πŸ˜†
Oh and "hindi film heroine ki atma" is definitely hovering inside Khushi's head! She wants to settle with a "Surinder Sahni" working at a "power corporation"  πŸ˜†  Seems like her parents have found someone like that, or have they? As always, I'm sure you'll throw in a twist here Radhika. Especially now that her Baba is accepting her back in the fold. I'm more concerned that Aarav will blurt out something about Arnav's overnight stay inadvertently. That seems more of a risk than the neighbours commenting. 
I loved that sorry and thank you scene in the car. Happy memories from the show ... sigh. 
Arnav's "puppy dog" melting eyes, hayee      and anyone who can wash your face and pat your back after a throwing up bout ... Khushi, haath tham lo! Don't let him go "reth ki tarah". 

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it did look like that arnav was different when they were alone ... I really really hope that at some point in story arnav and khushi gets to sit down and talk this out face to face like it should have been ... about how she feels or I have a feeling that arnav doesn't know half of the things that his mom had done to khushi...

arnav needs to know what she thinks about him toward her ... like she had said 'he is class conscious and is deffrent towards her in front of other people and when she told him that he don't take stand he just stand and watch ...
I have a feeling lavnya did make her drink all that on purpose... I believe people do tend to say truth when they are half conscious like being drunk the stuff they say then what they cant say normally ... I do believe that lavnya was not her true friend either... and we are yet to find out what had happen between lavnya and khushi that lavnya had stoped speaking to her and only invited her for her wedding on akash's insistence ...
and yah they are all sounding like everyone is obsessed with the topic khushi... either if its the bose house or sings garden or raizada house they are all thinking and talking about khushi...
may be poonam didn't recognize khushi for she had a hair cut or she just didn't expect her to see there...
does arnav even know about the incident on his farm house on his birthday...
I would love to see everyone's reaction on khushi getting married to some random guy ...