Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Now now... Radhika... Here I just thought we were getting somewhere with New onites confessing their crushes , Arnav accepting openly to finding Khushi interesting, and then at the end .. Why had you have to includ this proposal twist and that too without the name of prospective groom. How am I supposed to sleep peacefully tonight?
Big shock.. Akash, Payal and Aman triangle. But Akash spoke to Renu bhabhi, about what ?
Will this Shekbawath and Anand Ram let Khushi be peacefully? May be its someone with intention to marry beautiful Khushi and also get her sign her shop off to the Rams ?
asmanichatri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hum aap se kuch poochna chahte hain Arnavji.. aisa kyun hota hai.. jab bhi main bhaang peeti hoti hoon, I feel like throwing up in your car.
LOL. What a way to spin the iconic scene. But it was hilarious. And Arnav might have been/ is currently crushing on Khushi, but he is definitely not going to allow any of that. Car upholstery before everything.

And Arnav using a wheelchair to rescue Khushi was funny too and it made sense. On the show Arnav was constantly carrying Khushi around, because I guess it creates these moments. But in a more realistic spin that won't happen. Not to mention Arnav is a little proper, which I believe is what Khushi sometimes misunderstands as snobbery (not saying that he is not a snob, he is). Sidenote: why does Arnav have a wheelchair. I know there must be a story there.

The backstory of Payal-Akash-La was interesting. I always liked Payal more than Lavanya. I have a feeling that by the end of this story Payal will emerge as a Khushi ally. There must be a reason you paired up Payal with the hero to begin with πŸ˜†

Other than Anjali & Arjoon and maybe Karthik & Veena all other couplings I am suspicious about.

I guess you have introduced this rishta sub-plot to bring the parents back into the equation and also hasten the Arnav-Khushi gaadi. So not too concerned about it. Unless there is a plot twist and the groom in question is Akash.
Edited by asmanichatri - 9 years ago
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Radhika!! Lengthy one but each word was worth it's own weight.. You covered a lot and on the awkwardness quotient Arnav went back a notch in the beginning but he became the knight in shining armor for Khushi multiple times, so I guess they progressed a little?!
I love your subtle hint at humor, NK for sure but sometimes Arnav too.. "Happy holi Payal what's the wifi password" had me rofl'ing.. I heard nowadays instead of asking for coffee tea, people ask if they need the wifi password when guests visit (may be this was a joke) but that's what happened here sorta.. 

So Payal invited Khushi because Aman insisted then why did she want Khushi to meet her dad/Anand Rams? My..all those people were so creepy, it felt like Khushi was a prey among bunch of hunters..Arnav had a very good timing there..

Arre wah, I had predicted on my Dec 29th post that Payal had a crush on Aman but rest of my guessing were bekaar πŸ˜†

Too many things happened but the main ones: Poonam ignoring Khushi; Akash-Khushi convo; New-onites crush revelation and finally Khushi's passing out.. I think Khushi still held up together pretty well in her high state..her kidnapping theory by certain Raizada was too cute πŸ˜†

They started around 3 or 5 and reached her house in the night? πŸ˜² That's like the Hurricane evacuation traffic around here during an impending storm  when the roads are virtual parking lots!!πŸ˜‰

A new twist in the end and the one Khushi wished for when buzzed!!

PS: I think NK is a better bet for Khushi (he will bring some much needed humor in her all serious life) and his nickname for her was too cute πŸ˜³
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for a long update :) Truly hide and seek! I was so relieved Khushi could dodge Poonam, AnandRam Shekhawat et al. Only Arjoon could corner her to unsuccessfully draw into a union. Mihir Gupta was a surprise. What does Akash want to tell about Renu Bhabhi? And drunk Khushi was cute :) It must be an epic traffic for them to reach her place so late. Khushi ke liye rishta?? Aur wheelchair ka kya raaj hai?
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what an update..
This chapter had so many things going on even though the events happened to take place on a single day...
Payal and her father are creepy..hell I don't know even believe the fact that she invited Khushi just because Aman asked her to do..that is so unlike of Payal..And then when Khushi does come ,she introduces her to her father and then Anand ram and out of the blue creepy Shekawat pops from somewhere...
Arnav ..Gosh he uses all the wrong words when he sees Khushi ,..thinking that she has got order for her mithai and that's how she landed at Payal's place...I absolutely loved when Khushi said that he just watches but does not do anything..but he did do something today.he actually helped her  from that Shekawat..
How the hell did Poonam miss Khushi..I was so scared knowing that these two women are in the same place plus Arnav is there...I still can't get over the fact that Poonam missed Khushi..And that Mihir ..is he actually hands with Samir singh and Payal?
Interesting to hear about the crushes everyone had..Aman having had a crush on Lavanya was surprising.
I for her fact don't know if what Arnav felt for Khushi was crush..I wonder how Khushi would have reacted if she was present there..why doesn't Khushi be in the right places ..she was always lands up at the wrong place at the wrong time.This must be the only arhi FF where I actually feel weird thinking about Arnav and Khushi as a couple
Khushi drinking baang and Arnav helped her get home.hmm so why did Arnav stay back at Khushi's place ..why did he have to spend the night at her place.
Finally Khushi's parents lands in Delhi with a proposal and that too all of sudden...???

Edited by meera06 - 9 years ago
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
When I finishedπŸ‘ reading the update, I realised how immensely engrossed in the update I was.. and that is the beauty of the story.. there is a hint of romance and the promise of something to come that keeps one hooked! 

But the beauty of the story lies in the fact that it is a story - a story about Payal and her machinations that leaves you wondering hat is cooking in her ever active mind, a story about Poonam Raizada and her failings, her troubles, a story about Akaash and his issues, a story about Aman and the mystery behind his appearance, a story about the crazy NK who who incidental appears magically for pivotal and perhaps is a catalyst for Arnav to acknowledge his emotions regarding Khushi, a story about Anjali and her flavour of the month idea, about Arjoon and his communist, unionist leanings, about Khushi and her stoic acceptance and dealing with things, her confusion, a story about Arnav and his slow but steady acceptance of the importance that a Khushi Gupta has in his life and his dealing with his mother, his fiance, his cousins and the realisation and acceptance of what each means in his life and finally the story of the lives of all the NewOnites!

That is what makes the story so captivating despite thousands of words and no Khushi Arnav really... but its all these people, their stories that are inextricably linked and your ability to weave a story around all of them instead of just Arnav and Khushi that makes Tewari & Sons such a joy to read..

That is not to say that I am not looking forward to Arnav and Khushi! :-) 
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 9 years ago
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As always I can't pinpoint which part I liked best, just loved reading the entire chappy but finally their crushes are out in the open, which can help move things forward. Also I love the length of your chapters but ab jaldi jaldi likho, itna wait na karao, we're addicted to this story.
kanthi_chks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for an amazing and really looong chapter.. Totally worth the wait 😊
And oh, please give us more nonsensical updates, if that's what you call it. πŸ˜‰

I just love your NK. You give him the best lines ever.

Aman was the reason behind Payal inviting Khushi to the party? But why? Aman still remains a mystery.

That Shekhawat guy turned out to be shady too.

Good that Khushi managed to get out of the party without getting herself into any trouble, even if it's in an unconscious state and in a wheelchair. πŸ˜†
Why does Arnav have a wheelchair, pillow and a blanket in his car anyway?

With bhaang and without bhaang, Khushi told Arnav a few things about what she thinks about him.
And Arnav admitted to everyone that he finds Khushi interesting.
He did grow up from the boy who never takes a stand to the guy who holds her hand to protect her from his mother.

"If he were half as a resourceful as Hari Prakash, he would have been more useful." - No more Hari Prakashs please! πŸ˜‰

Arnav's Holi wishes to Payal πŸ˜†

"There are some people here who like you, but I don't think they know you." - Who is he talking about?

What's the story behind Bunty Baba? πŸ˜†

High on bhaang Khushi is cute!
Honestly speaking, I expected a little more from the bhaang episode. But I now realize that anything more than what you've shown would be out of their characters and out of place. So once again, kudos for keeping it real.

And now Khushi has a rishtha! This will be interesting.
shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Worth the long wait update!! πŸ‘
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
That was quiet an interesting re union of school mates.  I wish there was a face off between Poonam and Khushi , I mean why should she hide from Poonam, it is not like Khushi did some mistake .
Your Payal is the typical example of so called upper class girl, insensitive , but happy that she is changing.
So Khushi's parents came with a proposal ? Curious to know the details.
On second thought ,Does poonam have any connection with marriage proposal for Khushi ? Me and my weird thoughts 😳
Edited by ramyarn - 9 years ago