Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
OOOPS! Just saw your posting...OK reading now to find out who's hiding and who's seeking!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very interesting and intriguing update...keep up the good work going...👏
farqandfeels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nonsensical toh kisi angle se nahi tha Radhika, aivein hi conscious ho rahi thi, but bomb fodh diya end mein. Next update ke din gin ne shuru kar diye hai maine! Can't get enough of this story.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WoW! That was an...interesting update.
A LOT of info...
At least now Arnav knows how Kushi feels, somewhat, about the way he treats her.
Waiting for the next update.
It seems trouble follows Kushi wherever she goes. It should be her middle name. Now she has a "rishtha." What's gonna happen?
And when is the next update?
arnshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
as amazing as ever...this rishta seems some chaal of anand wala :/
PagliTitli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What you call nonsensical Radhika I call the baap of all updates 😆 , I'm so surprised Khushi got through that party unscathed by Poonam, AnandRams, Samir Singh and Shekhawat (even he's creepy now?!). NK is absolutely crazy as ever, the sort of friend you'd want around Finals Week to keep yourself from going crazy as well.
Drunk Khushi was a treat, seems like those who are most wound out normally make for the most entertaining when high! Sab ka khulaasa hua over school crushes but who's the girl Aman's really after now, is it Khushi? So many questions still unanswered, is Mihir Gupta actually Shyam, what exactly did Akash want to discuss with Khushi, and what's up with Renu Bhabhi? Sigh at least Arnav finally admitted to himself and everyone else Khushi was 'interesting' ;)
Already waiting for the next one :)
Dream_on thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Thank you for the long update! Really enjoyed it :-)

You have me all confused now.. Who likes who.. Payal-akash? Payal-Aman? Aman-khushi? Aakash-khushi? God!!
The only one im sure of is Arnav -khushi.. Lol

And ab ye rishta? As if we didn't have enough suitors already.. Lol

Loved the whole party and I was hoping for khushi and Arnav both to be drunk.. At least we got khushi :-) and Arnav admitting without being drunk too :D

Waiting for the mysteries to unfold ;-)
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome! So Akash and Arnav finally confessed - if that can be called one... But something is better than nothing.
Why is Arnav so uptight though? I mean, wheelchair, really???
In any case, I hope Khushi's rishta will finally make Arnav do the real confession! At least, let's hope so... By the way, who is the rishta from? Could it be from Aman's family??!!
Will wait eagerly for the next update...
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...the entire holi episode was amazing...so payal really had a motive to invite khushi for holi...so Aakash was having a crush on Payal...and Arnav on khushi...poor khushi she was in the wrong place and should have left forcefully but luck did not do any favour...she had bhang and passed out...Poonam raizada did not say anything when she spotted khushi and Arnav...that was surprising...she had more pressing issues to attend...it was so nice of Arnav that he got khushi back home safely...now there is altogether a new issue...her parents have found an alliance for her...who could that be...this has to bring some good pace in Arnav and khushi relationship...
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For a moment when Akash said he likes a girl and said it was Khushi at that moment I thought it must be Khushi. Why would he say such things at that moment if he doesn't mean it. So, I can't possibly rule out the possibility of Akash-Khushi they would look really cute together. I'm guessing if at this point Akash is forced to get married he might say Khushi's name aloud because he is more comfortable with Khushi than the junior Chawla and he may have feelings for Payal but he really can't say this not now.
Today the award for the knight in the shinning Kurt a goes to Arnav. First he saved Khushi from the shady uncles. Second he secures his hold on Khushi's hand in front of his mom. Third he acknowledges his childhood crush without any kind of inhibitions in front of his friends. Fourthly he safely drops Khushi to her home. About Khushi I can just say be careful of what you wish for woman even in the dazed state. But I'm sure Khushi's marriage proposal is going to bring in some hulchal in the story and more on Arnav'stared heart.

Awaiting the next update. Please keep on giving us long updates. Don't listen to the ones who ask for shorter updates.
Edited by enlightenme - 9 years ago