Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Mais I can see all 8 when I click on the link
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Btw the Farah Wali pairing is it popular because both actors are Very Popular? OKB? Like everyone is crazy over him

He is Pakistani ki very own Chitti Bandari 😆

🤣

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw the Farah Wali pairing is it popular because both actors are Very Popular? OKB? Like everyone is crazy over him

Yaa there pairing is popular from another drama aunn zara ad OKB was famous for his youtube videos alsoo 😊
sourmisery thumbnail

^ Mais I can see all 8 when I click on the link

Yeah, I reuploaded the one which was not visible. Ab all 8 can be seen here 😃
580212 thumbnail
LOL okay Guys! :) I can see the fandom over the forum!
sourmisery thumbnail
Ursh - Actually, the novel Diyar-e-Dil is famous and Wali-Farah are the main leads of it hence the jodi being popular. Plus, Maya Ali and Osman Khalid Butt who play Farah and Wali respectively are already a popular jodi. This is their third drama together. They both debuted in 2012 with Aik Nayee Cinderella. Though they didnt' end up together as it was a love triangle but their chemistry was really praised. Then they did Aunn Zara in 2013 which is a massive hit both in Pakistan and India. And now they are playing an already fan-beloved jodi of WaFa so yeah...hence the many fans 😳
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ursh - Actually, the novel Diyar-e-Dil is famous and Wali-Farah are the main leads of it hence the jodi being popular. Plus, Maya Ali and Osman Khalid Butt who play Farah and Wali respectively are already a popular jodi. This is their third drama together. They both debuted in 2012 with Aik Nayee Cinderella. Though they didnt' end up together as it was a love triangle but their chemistry was really praised. Then they did Aunn Zara in 2013 which is a massive hit both in Pakistan and India. And now they are playing an already fan-beloved jodi of WaFa so yeah...hence the many fans 😳

Thanks for that Info Mais, I am not Muslim so I don't know anything about the Pakistani novels and not many dramas only a few that star Fawad Khan. That's great to know they are the leads and well that's why I can see that people are eager to get the story of Wali-Farah started..Maybe I will watch Maya and Osman's other shows!
580212 thumbnail
Mikaal is doing another show which is he shooting it seems
Sanam Saeed a movie
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just started the show..finished episode 1

I understand the appreciation that Ali Rehman has been getting after watching just one episode. He's such a cutie! and he can act. Someone give him a good show as the lead
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I already know that Ali Rehman's character is going to die based off of the spoilers I've read..kind of makes me sad to continue..so far, I'm liking his character the most.