Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Am I the only one who doesnt like RuRo? :(

Yeah as a couple, bas theek hee hain. I like Behroze character's separately rather more. ArSu scenes appear more interesting to me and I actually missed Arjumand ke tanay in the last episode.. she is furious and he's a bechara. The combination is amazing. πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ruhi tou now will continue saying such stuff about Behroze's entire family without actually knowing them. Her bitterness will make her do so..
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Abby - I didn't mean nautanki literally..it's just my word for how I feel about them :P Neither did I say that they don't have chemistry or that what they are showing is unrealistic for a young married couple in love. My issue with them is...umm..how do I put it? It's just that too much of something is never a good thing. It's been established ke okay, they are in love and they are sooo happy with each other. We know that so move on. Settle in nicely, show something else. In every episode we get 2-3 romantic scenes of theirs which are so different from the dramatic tempo of the overall episode ke jachta nahin. Plus, they are sweet. TOOO SWEEET!! Romance feels good when we get proper build up to that; the initial stages of being strangers, then the slow burning of something special, acknowledgement, acceptance. When love goes through all these phases and then settle in the rhythm of romancing tou acha lagta because we feel connected to them after seeing them go through all this stuff. The romance then feels like a reward. RuRoz ka aisa koi scene nahin. Unki tou start hi romance se hui hai, how can I connect to them in this matter?

I completely agree. Their scenes are nice and they have amazing chemistry, but because we didn't get the build up I can't seem to connect with them like I hoped to. And it doesn't look like they'll actually get a development (couple wise), Ruhi wants to talk about what happened but Behroze wanting to ignore it isn't going to be good for their relationship. And the fight and him apologizing the next day, still isn't development. At this point I doubt we'll get a development. I think the only slow burn or development we'll get is with Wali and Farah.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

actually i liked ruhi.. until she said all that about agha jaan and suhaib.
I mean what's her problem. Her brother only forgave her because of her miscarriage... he too kicked them out and gave them no support, but there was nothing against him. Behroze told her what to expect from Agha Jaan but she was too full of herself. "apne betey ko nahi par apni bahu ko apnayeinge" So full of herself! She's not upset that they didn't listen to Behroze or that Suhaib married Arjumand, she's upset that someone didn't like her! Otherwise, what aghajaan said about culture is harsh but true... he's not right but his words are true in respect to the culture there..

glad i got that out of my system. (you don't have to agree)

@bold: Word on this piece. no matter what, AJ was right about the cultural family part. Yes, he is not aware of how Ruhi forced her brother to get her married to Behroze but at the end of the day, marrying your sister/daughter to a man whose family is unknown to you is indeed not a cultural thing to do. And AJ talking about cultures and traditions make so much sense because he comes from the very same background.

Also, I was discussing the same thing with my sister while watching the episode that Ruhi is being too confident about meeting AJ. She was all like, Main unki bahu hoon, woh mujhe dekhte hee sari narazi bhool jayenge. In all this confident bit and high expectations, she was hurt rather badly when the opposite happened of what she expected. So yeah! Her expectations were shattered badly when not just herself but her family's honour was questioned.

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

I completely agree. Their scenes are nice and they have amazing chemistry, but because we didn't get the build up I can't seem to connect with them like I hoped to. And it doesn't look like they'll actually get a development (couple wise), Ruhi wants to talk about what happened but Behroze wanting to ignore it isn't going to be good for their relationship. And the fight and him apologizing the next day, still isn't development. At this point I doubt we'll get a development. I think the only slow burn or development we'll get is with Wali and Farah.

WaFa ka tou we know that we will get all stages of it because the latter story is all about them. I am not completely losing hope on ArHaib either. They can't spend their entire life avoiding each other or taunting each other. They might just come at some point of peace. Which makes them a far more interesting couple to watch than RuRoz. Cuz we know about RuRoz, even if they do get in a fight, he loves her far too much to let it prolong and he will apologize to her instantly as seen in the previous episode. He can't leave her, she's his only family. It doesn't look like he would always side with her against his own family because Behroze loves Agha Jaan and Suhaib too much for that. There's this conflict that is missing in them. And conflicts are necessary for development.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

@bold: Word on this piece. no matter what, AJ was right about the cultural family part. Yes, he is not aware of how Ruhi forced her brother to get her married to Behroze but at the end of the day, marrying your sister/daughter to a man whose family is unknown to you is indeed not a cultural thing to do. And AJ talking about cultures and traditions make so much sense because he comes from the very same background.

Also, I was discussing the same thing with my sister while watching the episode that Ruhi is being too confident about meeting AJ. She was all like, Main unki bahu hoon, woh mujhe dekhte hee sari narazi bhool jayenge. In all this confident bit and high expectations, she was hurt rather badly when the opposite happened of what she expected. So yeah! Her expectations were shattered badly when not just herself but her family's honour was questioned.

Lol, exactly. I was surprised at Ruhi's confidence that Agha Jaan will readily accept her cuz she was his DIL. What was she thinking about him? The only way Behroze could get to have a say in the decision of his marriage was by him leaving his house, and that says a lot about his family. What I really don't get is that didn't RuRoz talk about their family backgrounds to each other? Didn't Behroze tell Ruhi that he is already engaged to his cousin, since childhood? If he didn't then why not? And if he did, how can they so easily dismiss such things? It's not like their story is set in the 2000s where we can have the argument ke liberal family hai. Their story is older, set in the 1990s, when family values and traditions were the biggest things.

And agreed, AJ didn't know about Ruhi's family personally. He only concluded stuff based on what he heard. And what he heard was this that a man readily gave away his sister to a guy who had no family to talk of when asking for the rishta. The whole marriage was done shadily. In AJ's eyes, Tajamul and Ruhi became the people who were either too money hungry ke Behroze ko phaans diya or so shameless ke apna koi gunaah chupane ke liye aanan fanan nikaah karwa diya. AJ was harsh but was he wrong, no. As for the culture argument said in above posts, then culture ye hi hai. This is what happens. A country where if a guy and girl so much so as talk they are branded as Karo Kari and killed publicly cuz izzat and all, wahan pe AJ blasting the very prestige of Ruhi's family when all the evidences supported his blasts...how is it so shocking?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ruhi tou now will continue saying such stuff about Behroze's entire family without actually knowing them. Her bitterness will make her do so..

Now ruhi and her bitterness started also she will be cranky after miscarriage and for some years they dnt conceive πŸ˜• so get ready for arrogant and irritated ruhi also behro will go far from her and start meeting his brother.
clockworknerd thumbnail
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/pakistani-men/
Check this out, people!

Idk half of the guys that are mentioned in the list XD However, I completely agree with Hamza, Meekal and Osman being there in the list. ADEEL HUSSAIN BHI HAIII.

Fawad, Ali Zafar, Shehryar S, Bilal Lashari are also mentioned.

Emmad Irfani just has some modelling talents. Why did they put his name in the list.. I don't get it! Half of those guys are selected on how good looking they are, not how talented they are πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yeah as a couple, bas theek hee hain. I like Behroze character's separately rather more. ArSu scenes appear more interesting to me and I actually missed Arjumand ke tanay in the last episode.. she is furious and he's a bechara. The combination is amazing. πŸ˜†

I guess we all enjoy ArSu because they seem more frsh and new whereas RuRo have the same old gheesi peeti storyπŸ˜†
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Diyar e Dil (2.3) congo shong guys πŸ‘