Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

kasmey yaar, ab thodi depression horahi hai 🤣 Those promos feel like such a last episodes thing...I am such a pessimist man, I just can't see good things happening to me! Ais liye ab bhugto mujhe 😆

Nahi nahi, there would be more WaFa scenes than BeRu scenes, dekhna. 😛 And their scenes won't even be chipku. XD

clockworknerd thumbnail
Popo ki tou Eid hogayi. Everybody loves her for posting those links. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Nahi nahi, there would be more WaFa scenes than BeRu scenes, dekhna. 😛 And their scenes won't even be chipku. XD

Yaar have you SEEN BeRu scenes? Like, har episode mein chipak chipak ke buss bethe hote and romance karte hain! It's like FI wrote all the romance for them and by the time WaFa's time come in, humein kuch nahin milega

Someone ask FI on FB if WaFa is worth all the wait ya hum ainvayi khud ko dukh ke liye tayaar kar rahe hain
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yaar have you SEEN BeRu scenes? Like, har episode mein chipak chipak ke buss bethe hote and romance karte hain! It's like FI wrote all the romance for them and by the time WaFa's time come in, humein kuch nahin milega

Someone ask FI on FB if WaFa is worth all the wait ya hum ainvayi khud ko dukh ke liye tayaar kar rahe hain

Yeah I mentioned their chipku-ness in my other post too. I mean I'm not even in favour of chipakne wala romance for any couple. The nok jhok thingy is amazing and fine and it should be limited to that only. And as Mary mentioned, FI has been quite open with dialogues too this time. Here I'm referring to Arjumand's dialogue when she came to Suhaib's room after AJ's orders.

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yeah I mentioned their chipku-ness in my other post too. I mean I'm not even favour of chipkne wala romance for any couple. The nok jhok thingy is amazing and fine and it should be limited to that only. And as Mary mentioned, FI has been quite open with dialogues too this time. Here I'm referring to Arjumand's dialogue when she came to Suhaib's room after AJ's orders.

I am personally not against romance but I said this before in previous threads as well, that Pakistani dramas can rarely deal aesthetically with romance. It either turns out to be unnatural or OTT..Mikaal and Sanam are good actors and I admit, they do have chemistry. But their too open show of love ab kuch zyada horaha hai. These deep glances and lambe chode romantic dialogues and the too romantic BG music...it's just not my cup of tea.

Yeah, they married out of love and they are young so it's nothing wrong of them to show such love but it's a family drama yaar, wo bhi Pakistani. Somethings are just not meant to be this openly shown. Romance can be subtle. One meaningful silent gaze or sharing a laughter, a bit of a banter or meaningful words...they create more of a lasting impact than baar baar ka haath pakadna. Reminds me of the awkwardness I faced while watching ZGH with my father, the post marriage episodes. Sharam se mera chehra laal hojata tha though I did enjoy it xD
clockworknerd thumbnail

I am personally not against romance but I said this before in previous threads as well, that Pakistani dramas can rarely deal aesthetically with romance. It either turns out to be unnatural or OTT..Mikaal and Sanam are good actors and I admit, they do have chemistry. But their too open show of love ab kuch zyada horaha hai. These deep glances and lambe chode romantic dialogues and the too romantic BG music...it's just not my cup of tea.

Yeah, they married out of love and they are young so it's nothing wrong of them to show such love but it's a family drama yaar, wo bhi Pakistani. Somethings are just not meant to be this openly shown. Romance can be subtle. One meaningful silent gaze or sharing a laughter, a bit of a banter or meaningful words...they create more of a lasting impact than baar baar ka haath pakadna. Reminds me of the awkwardness I faced while watching ZGH with my father, the post marriage episodes. Sharam se mera chehra laal hojata tha though I did enjoy it xD

Exactly. Hum TV ke dramas are sirf naam ke family dramas. Hahah I know, the wedding night episode itself was so chipku that I stopped watching the show in my dad's presence. Mushkil hojata tha unke sath dekhna and he would be like beta channel change karo, yeh kya ulta seedhi cheezein dikhatey hain ye loug. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
^Unn dino mein 8 baje light jaati thi so I used to watch at 12 AM repeat with my father...he never asked me to change the channel but I always felt so uncomfortable 😆 I used to sit on the chair at such an angle that my face was hidden from him, fridge ke peeche 🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail

^Unn dino mein 8 baje light jaati thi so I used to watch at 12 AM repeat with my father...he never asked me to change the channel but I always felt so uncomfortable 😆 I used to sit on the chair at such an angle that my face was hidden from him, fridge ke peeche 🤣

Meray dad tou jese change karne ka kehte thay, I would be like 'Ji baba, aap news dekh lein main waise bhi padhne jaa rahi hoon.' 😛

These people don't know hamaray liye kitna mushkil hota yeh sab family ke sath dekhna. 😆😆
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
sach mein yaar..ab agar Pakistani drame bhi PC pe akele dekhne paden ge tou baqi bacha kya? 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

sach mein yaar..ab agar Pakistani drame bhi PC pe akele dekhne paden ge tou baqi bacha kya? 😳

I wonder..