Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Hamari choti choti khushiyaan 😆

Hahah, bass ab set hai. He's going to be older, sari tension khatam. 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
I see DeD billboards everyday on my way to school. And seeing Wali on the board gets me like, 'Ya Allah, kaash yeh show week mein 2 baar ata tou ab tak Wali a chuka hota.' 😭
BUT ONLY IF WORLD WAS A WISH GRANTING FACTORY. 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

"Suno, tumein yaha maharani bana ke nahin laya gaya hai!"

"Tum hote kon ho mujh pe hukum chalene wale?"

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT THEM!! This gussa, this anna, this battle that they are gonna have. She'd be all ready to bite and scratch and he would face all the blows and retaliate with in his own style before she throws down all her weapons and surrenders herself to him but haayyee! He'd be the zalim mehboob with all his berukhi and secret smiles and the amusement at seeing her state

Aur woh smirks. God, there are bits in the OST where Wali secretly smiles and smirks seeing Farah all sad like a dukhyaari heroine.

*DIES* 😆
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
I was about to sign off and study but then Wali discussion mein agaya 🤣
How can I NOT be a part of discussions on Wali? 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

The story is all mundane on paper, the same old ego vs love battle set in the backdrop of traditional families. What makes it interesting is the treatment and the well defined characters. Ek tou this show is such a visual treat to watch because the locations are breathtaking! You don't get to see Pakistan in all its glory like this often. Secondly, the way the writer has take her time with the characters, establishing them firmly in their different positions. So that we can see where they are coming from. No one is good for the heck of it or evil cuz koi aur dhandha nahin dunya mein. There are valid, legit reasons behind their actions, the personalities being wired that way. All of it combined makes it a really interesting watch so far!

SUCH beautiful review..

Wow
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What the he'll yaar

Tune kya Dekha agar yeh NAHIN dekha toh

Jaldi jaldi Dekh in yt?

I had missed last part of the epi.. N i didn't realize that

Tht scene was really good.. N funny in a way as well 😛 but phir bhi.. I m surprised how can tht happen 😕.. They r like... We-don't-know-each-other-that-well-yet types u know ? 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Aur woh smirks. God, there are bits in the OST where Wali secretly smiles and smirks seeing Farah all sad like a dukhyaari heroine.

*DIES* 😆

OH YES! THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING!! Cuz novel was all Farah's POV so Wali ki shaitaani end tak was hidden but here we are spending time with all the characters so we'll get Wali's POV as well. How he notices the changes in his wife and realizes ke Farah ki daal mein kya kuch kaala hai. Allah! KAB MILENGE YE!? 😭😭
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OH YES! THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING!! Cuz novel was all Farah's POV so Wali ki shaitaani end tak was hidden but here we are spending time with all the characters so we'll get Wali's POV as well. How he notices the changes in his wife and realizes ke Farah ki daal mein kya kuch kaala hai. Allah! KAB MILENGE YE!? 😭😭

Pehle paida to hone do 😆
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

more like dil to tasaliyaan 😆 sabar ka safar batha kathin hai

Yaa ab sabar nahi hota. I want to watch a good love story,
RoRo ka chummy mushy romance is not my type, and ArSu se to koi hope hai hee nahi. 😆 Unki to hatred will not go away.

Bas abhi Wali-Farah se hee umeed hai. I love nok-jhoks wali love stories 😃
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

Pehle paida to hone do 😆

satyanaash! feels kharab kardi! 🤣