Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Ohooo... I knowww.. jazbaat ko samjhoo.. 😆

Yes that look would make anyone's heart skip a beat 😛
so much intensity
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

I think Arjumand was waiting for Suhaib to take the first step but he did not seem the least interested in her or pretended to be not interested. At least Arjumand always asked where he was and stuff, taunt hee sahi baat to karti thi. Suhaib ke lyeah to Arju exist hee nahi karti thi. I agree Arju should have tried gettting closer to him instead of taunting him all the time. But woh bhi kiya kare she is frustrated. And Suhaib is scared to face Arju and avoids confrontations with her. Ghabrata hai usse bohat
When he took the first step and went to her room. Its not like she resisted. She silently went to his room. Uske bole bina hee samjh gaee why he had come.

I would hate it if Arju doesn't love Wali. I would hate her for that. Wali is seriously the last hope for their relationship.

And also, it's really hard for one person, who has been very passionate in voicing their displeasure about something, to take the first step towards reconciliation. Maybe it's just the way I am interpreting her character but she does have her share of anna as well. That's not only reserved for men of this show. Her self respect and ego was hurt the way her protests were completely ignored while getting married. And then her husband took months and his father's pressure to give her some rights as a wife. It is bound to prick her. Her frustration will only rise until Suhaib sits her down and talks to her. Communication gap is what kills relations and that's what's happening here. From both the sides.

When I read about the room scene, I got a bit worried because Arjumand's lines were scary. But she seemed to have only said that in her head. Shukar hai...else these words would've been some extra burden for Suhaib.

Gaaah! I am really worried! Wali needs all the love man! From his entire family! SPECIALLY ARJUMAND! I am secretly hoping that Wali would be the reason she will want to live again. Abhi tou zinda laash ki tarah ghumti hai...berang hoke. And her becoming a mother would make Suhaib take her seriously. C'mon! They made a darling little boy like Wali! STILL they will have distances?!
sourmisery thumbnail

Yes that look would make anyone's heart skip a beat 😛
so much intensity

and the way she tilts her head to look at him, in all amazement. Something secret, only made for him. It's hidden but it's there for him to see! GAAAH! MEREKO WaFa DO!!!!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

My my..the landscapes are so beautiful. Very well shot. It's so nice to see that such places are being shown through serial, one could use and show different beautiful places of country like this serial.

The story at first seemed somewhat mundane, but it really makes one think. Like Agha Jan, I too always had a feeling that if one cannot secure relationship with parents, who else can he build a relation with? No matter how unfair or selfish or unreasonable parent may seem, he still is yours, he is wired that way. If one can cut off ties with the one that birthed you, what's the guarantee you won't do the same with a lady you know from a short period? I think jo rishta nibhane wala hota hai, he does so no matter with who. Might only take sometime.
But the same can be said of Agha Jan , he should've been a little liberal atleast when Behroze returns with his new bride. But then, if I was in his place, I too would worry how anyone can put their daughter in the hands of someone who has no family. Hmm... Relationships needs people to just adapt..either or both parties must give in...only then, the bond can be secure?

It is now interesting to watch. Nice serial.. :)

The story is all mundane on paper, the same old ego vs love battle set in the backdrop of traditional families. What makes it interesting is the treatment and the well defined characters. Ek tou this show is such a visual treat to watch because the locations are breathtaking! You don't get to see Pakistan in all its glory like this often. Secondly, the way the writer has take her time with the characters, establishing them firmly in their different positions. So that we can see where they are coming from. No one is good for the heck of it or evil cuz koi aur dhandha nahin dunya mein. There are valid, legit reasons behind their actions, the personalities being wired that way. All of it combined makes it a really interesting watch so far!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OKB is growing so bad on me 😳
Abhi to uska ek scene bhi nahi aaya 🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The best part is that Wali is going to be older than Farah.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

"Suno, tumein yaha maharani bana ke nahin laya gaya hai!"

"Tum hote kon ho mujh pe hukum chalene wale?"

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT THEM!! This gussa, this anna, this battle that they are gonna have. She'd be all ready to bite and scratch and he would face all the blows and retaliate with in his own style before she throws down all her weapons and surrenders herself to him but haayyee! He'd be the zalim mehboob with all his berukhi and secret smiles and the amusement at seeing her state
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Hamari choti choti khushiyaan 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

Hamari choti choti khushiyaan 😆

more like dil to tasaliyaan 😆 sabar ka safar batha kathin hai