Posted: 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

aisi episodes milenge tou aisi hi gifs banegi 😆

#noapologies #lostmymarbles

U post as Mais in DRNR's blog na?Though I may not agree always but I love your posts as u explain them so well.👏
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK just the episodes before the last one, I was saying I found all the characters and their actions and reactions justified, but in dis last episode all of a sudden we are being shown characters as black-and-white.
As I said it was imperative that Behroze knows the kind of life Suhaib had once Behroze left the haveli for good, as he had developed lots of misconceptions about Suhaib. And this was done well when Wali talks to Behroze abt Suhaib and Behroze realizes that Suhaib had always missed him and had told his kids about him. We did not need the in-your-face Laila telling Behroze abt Suhaib, especially as she had just met him once and Behroze does not even recognize her. Behroze coming to know abt Suhaib's 'sacrifices' cld have been shown in a subtle manner and through Arjumand and Agha Jaan.

Also to say that Behroze was selfish and he led a happy life, whereas Suhaib sacrificed and he led an unhappy life is misleading and an insult to the good life Suhaib and Arjumand made for themselves and their children, after overcoming their initial revulsion as spouses. And yes Behroze may come across as selfish, but he paid his price for it. He worked hard for the kind of life he finally achieved and was a self-made man.

Edit: BTW one thing I could not understand is dat Y did Behroze develop such misconceptions about Suhaib. I wld hv understood if dey had shown Roohi filling his ears against dem, which I am sure she wld hv gladly done only if Behroza had allowed it. But it's evident that taht was not the case, so I don't understand Y he wld think his brother was interested in usurping his inheritance, unless it was Suhaib who had got it all wrong, but I doubt that.😕
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
346815 thumbnail

Maisss u have done it .. An entire Pakistani phenomenon. .. circumscribed .. in one damned gif 😆

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Rafz - Bhaaiizzz!!! I swear while watching this bit, the gif was the only thing running in my mind. I do believe this was what the characters were feeling in that exact moment 🤣

Khamosh - Yes, that is me 😳 My views are mostly rather a contrast from the DRnR gang there so your comment made me feel very good :D All the long things I type there... 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

LOL! This is hilarious! 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zaya - I am reduced to making AU gifsets for them and using the teeny tiny bits from the promo to make lyrics set...ANYTHING to see them in one frame! Phone call bhi nahin mili

I really wanna know what this bit is all about

He is looking at his computer screen and has this totally goofy, lovestruck smile on his face...padhai tou nahin karaha hoga...apni Biwi ko hi taad raha hoga 😳

I think it was laptop in front of him. 😆 Laptop pe biwi ki tasveer ko taad raha hoga or maybe he was working and then suddenly remembered something that Farah said to him. 😳 And his eyes have this shararat , no? 😛

I saw your AU gifsets.. they were lovely. <3
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Damaad Found! 🤣