Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Main haqeeqat bata rahi hoon. ๐Ÿ˜› Dekho, do you think Ruhi will agree to come to the haveli at once? She's gonna resent a lot. I'm expecting dialogues like Main uss ghar mein kabhi qadam nahi rakhungi, aur na meri beti. I guess Behroze will reveal his intentions of WaFa nikkah to her after coming to the haveli. Phir tou bas she will go out of control. Cheekh chilla kar poori haveli sar pe utha leygi. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm secretly hoping that I'm wrong though.

In the initial episodes I used to praise this show's pace because they wrapped things up at lightning speed. But the image that you are drawing...nahiiinnn! Itna sabar nahin hoga mujhse although logically this is how they can cover the entire story in 30 episodes.

Ruhi ke tevar dekh ke it doesn't seem fitting that she will come to the haveli at once. I don't think Behroze will go there to take them back to the haveli...he might call them to come over. Urgh...bohat drame dekhne hain Ruhi ke abhi I swear I just want WaFa now! The patience is at the limits after a thanda episode like this..
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

In the initial episodes I used to praise this show's pace because they wrapped things up at lightning speed. But the image that you are drawing...nahiiinnn! Itna sabar nahin hoga mujhse although logically this is how they can cover the entire story in 30 episodes.

Ruhi ke tevar dekh ke it doesn't seem fitting that she will come to the haveli at once. I don't think Behroze will go there to take them back to the haveli...he might call them to come over. Urgh...bohat drame dekhne hain Ruhi ke abhi I swear I just want WaFa now! The patience is at the limits after a thanda episode like this..

Same here mann! I'm watching Aunn Zara from the beginning and the long wait for them in DeD iis plain annoying now. They make such a cute pair. Aaah, can't they just skip all the drama and bring the story to main plot? Itna intizaar karna padta hai ๐Ÿฅฑ
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Eeeks, I can't wait for this bit. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

One of the most touching episodes of a Asian show I have ever watched. Period. It was so heartbreaking you could feel every characters emotion. How do you even comprehend losing a loved one its unreal, but very real. Agreed. It was definitely the most touching episode of an Asian show I've ever seen. They have done a phenomenal job on it.

Behroze and his characterisation today was fantastic, It all made sense to me, his feelings of missing Suhib missing all the years of a brotherly bonding, feeling guilty for all the years missed and almost losing his father in the process, not something a man or women can take lightly. Completely agree. Behroze and his characterisation was amazing. And Mikaal did a very fine job.

Roohi was ridiculous yeah she was! who does that? I have had family issues where family members don't see each in 15+ years and a loved one is lost. I won't go into anything more because this is a public forum after all but NO ONE should have reacted the way Roohi did it was plain Heartless! Come on lady your husband has just lost his brother and almost his father! NOT COOL MAN She was absolutely ridiculous. It doesn't matter what issues you have you never behave that way when someone dies. I've had family issues as well and when my grandma passed away they were forgotten (even if it was for a while). The way she behaved was cold blooded.

Wali-Behroze scene in Hospital touched me. FANTASTIC Acting by both men. Agreed. It was great that they were both their for each other every step of the way.

Precap : WTH come on Behroze lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we? like Wali is agreeing to the marriage because his Uncle says so not good. Intentions are fine but Behroze Arjumunds isn't going to agree please be real? What do you mean there isn't much time?
I'm not happy at all with how they're going with the wedding track. Before talking to Wali he should definitely talk to Arjumand. And it doesn't seem like Faraa will get much of a choice, from what I remember in the promos she'll be emotionally blackmailed into agreeing. And it's going to almost be like history repeating itself.

Note: I am talking about Precap in realistic form I know Wali-Farah fans want a love story it will come but what is this rush? No wonder Arjumund blows a gasket.

DONE

Feedback and healthy discussion welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

sourmisery thumbnail
Zaya - I am reduced to making AU gifsets for them and using the teeny tiny bits from the promo to make lyrics set...ANYTHING to see them in one frame! Phone call bhi nahin mili

I really wanna know what this bit is all about

He is looking at his computer screen and has this totally goofy, lovestruck smile on his face...padhai tou nahin karaha hoga...apni Biwi ko hi taad raha hoga ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sourmisery thumbnail
aisi episodes milenge tou aisi hi gifs banegi ๐Ÿ˜†

#noapologies #lostmymarbles
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

aisi episodes milenge tou aisi hi gifs banegi ๐Ÿ˜†

#noapologies #lostmymarbles

I NEED THE WHOLE SET!!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All the relations and emotions were portrayed Beautifullyyy in this week's episode :)
Behroze-Wali scenes stole the show I must say! Wali has been with his taya throughout the whole time.. he's so mature n strong.
and agha jaan.. he's in a regretful mode, he just isnt being able to accept the bitter reality of his son's death...for a father it isnt so easy when his son passes away.. something like this happened in my family too so I know how hard this time is for the parents:(
This show if full of fabulous actors๐Ÿ˜Š Abid Ali is doing it superbly and so is the other cast..

so finally my confusion is cleared tht wali-fara's marriage is decided by the elders n they dont fall in love randomly...Im glad it happened this way since I love these kind of couple stories๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm on episode 5 now.

I hate to say this, but is it just me or do Mikaal and Sanam Saeed not have that much of chemistry together in this show? They're not working for me as a couple here.I don't know why. ๐Ÿ˜•

I felt the same. Infact I had a lot of expectations from them, not sure what went wrong there? :S
actually I didnt even like Ruhi since the start lol
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rabz and Star, I feel the same!
Maybe it's cause I don't like Roohi to begin with ๐Ÿ˜† selfish love stories are very unsettling for me :P