580212 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ I didn't at the start, I thought it would drag
But I don't want this to end now 😆

Yeah Generally the story is well Paced.
580212 thumbnail
Nish, Would you watch Mikaal's new show?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Are u talking in general or are u talking about his upcoming show Sangat? Well both answers are yes lol.. I love Mikaal he is such a great actor.. Plus Sangat has Saba Qamar in it too and these two look amazing together
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Are u talking in general or are u talking about his upcoming show Sangat? Well both answers are yes lol.. I love Mikaal he is such a great actor.. Plus Sangat has Saba Qamar in it too and these two look amazing together

Sangat ! 😆

Word Count: 1

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even though I watched the episode yesterday but never saw a single scene properly because my sisters love commentating on every scene. In the mid of their commentary, I never get to hear half of the dialogues. 😆😆

Coming to the episode, Roohi ki tou aesi ki tesi! She's such a jerk. How blindly she follows her bhabhi.. the same woman who once was the reason of her insult. And this bhabhi.. Idk how we will bear her for so long. Her role is not going to end anytime soon. 😡

The episode was so slow. The next episode will have nikkah negotiations at haveli. And in the next to next one, I think Behroze will go to Lahore and bring Ruhi and Faraah with him to the haveli. Then we will get Roohi screaming at Behroze when he will tell her about his plans. God, I can already imagine Roohi making Behroze's life hell. 😆 I'm waiting for that bit where Behroze says to Farah 'Beta nikkah ke waqt ye soch ke haan kardena ke tum Wali Suhaib Khan ko nahi jaanti lekin apne Baba ko zaroor jaanti ho.' Nikkah is not gonna happen anytime soon I guess. Pehle Arjumand, then Roohi and then asking for Faraah's answer. Though I don't think it will be difficult for Behroze to convince Faraah. She loves her daddy so much and this emotional dialogue hints at how easily Behroze will make Faraah say yes.

Idk what to write about the episode. There is nothing worth discussing. 😛 They were just crying .. khuwaar! 😆

Gosh! WALI SUHAIB KHANN Wali and his kurta shalwar maynn! His shawl too. 😆😳
P.S. Sorry, I get such fangirling attacks very often. It's quite normal for me. x'D
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Zaya - Tauba karo :O Itna bhi slow pace nahin ho...I am counting on Farah/Ruhi coming to the haveli next week and then nikaah to be done by the week after that. Else the drama would become super slow and I can not take another week of nothing happening with characters just crying 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^Zaya - Tauba karo :O Itna bhi slow pace nahin ho...I am counting on Farah/Ruhi coming to the haveli next week and then nikaah to be done by the week after that. Else the drama would become super slow and I can not take another week of nothing happening with characters just crying 😳

Main haqeeqat bata rahi hoon. 😛 Dekho, do you think Ruhi will agree to come to the haveli at once? She's gonna resent a lot. I'm expecting dialogues like Main uss ghar mein kabhi qadam nahi rakhungi, aur na meri beti. I guess Behroze will reveal his intentions of WaFa nikkah to her after coming to the haveli. Phir tou bas she will go out of control. Cheekh chilla kar poori haveli sar pe utha leygi. 😆

I'm secretly hoping that I'm wrong though.