Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Nd u will get it.😆

Hey! I think we have spoken before?
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Hey! I think we have spoken before?

I hv seen u here, but I don't think we hv interacted. I guess u r a Sanam fan and started watching DeD for her? I too am watching it for her mainly. But was away on a vacation all dis while and just returned.😳

580212 thumbnail
^ I like Sanam a lot yes although I have only watched her in ZGH and now DeD ..All the characters have grown on me though..These actors in this show are Amazing.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

^ I like Sanam a lot yes although I have only watched her in ZGH and now DeD ..All the characters have grown on me though..These actors in this show are Amazing.

Yeah true. All have acted well and other than Sanam, Abid Ali and Mikaal have been impressive and I am liking OKB and Maya Ali too.😊
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love everone n this drama.esp mikaal-sanam and Ali but i dnt like Maya at all
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i love everone n this drama.esp mikaal-sanam and Ali but i dnt like Maya at all

I maybe the only exception, but somehow Ali Rehman's character Suhaib did not leave any impact on me. But I liked him when he goes to meet Behroze and how in spite of Behroze rebuffing him he helds on to his ground and when he said that coz of their egos he missed out on a brother and friend.😳

This is d first time I am watching OKB and Maya too and I am likng dem. Of course I hv wathced DeS, but Maya didn't hv much role, but der too I had liked her.😊
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I maybe the only exception, but somehow Ali Rehman's character Suhaib did not leave any impact on me. But I liked him when he goes to meet Behroze and how in spite of Behroze rebuffing him he helds on to his ground and when he said that coz of their egos he missed out on a brother and friend.😳

This is d first time I am watching OKB and Maya too and I am likng dem. Of course I hv wathced DeS, but Maya didn't hv much role, but der too I had liked her.😊

yah ev i feel Ali best scenes with behroze and aga as well ..and i dnt like Ali and hareem jodi thy are too boring for me but its just my opinion 😛
and about OKB he is my latest fav n this show aftr mikaal and Sanam 😃
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

How old is Wali supposed to be? Farrah looks 18-19 but Wali looks like 24-25.. Maybe he shouldn't have had a stubble right now.. after the leap maybe.. The stubble makes him look older..

I think Farah is 18 and Wali is 19.. 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Waise, who else was a bit disappointed when Farah's call couldn't connect to Behroze's phone? I was holding my breath that Farah would call and Wali will pick up because he'd have connected it to the charger by then...but phone hi nahin laga

I swear!! I was like, 'Abhi baat hoyegi, abhi baat hoyegi' and it didn't happen. 😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was a sweet sad episode. had me crying as well. I found Ruhi super insensitive. such a witch and her sister in law GRRRHH.. can kill her ... so far in this show .nothing nice has come out of her mouth.