Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know nothing major really happened in the episode today but I for one really LOVED it! The scenes at the start of the episode were heartbreaking! As if we didn't cry enough in the previous episode!😭

What's Zarminey's real name! This girl is a STAR! She was amazing in the episode last week and today.. she made me cry😭

But ABID ALI! Take a bow!πŸ‘πŸ‘He's been acting so well since the start but last week and this week he took it to another level! I can actually feel his pain!

Why is everyone's acting so FLAWLESS? Like even Moeez is growing on meπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Assallaam u Aaleikum! Greetings from India. If i'm not mistaken, Mariyam Nafees is the actress reprising the role of Zarminey in the show. And, everyone has been really scintillating with their acting on the show.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of the 10th episode of Diyar-e Dil

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm on episode 5 now.

I hate to say this, but is it just me or do Mikaal and Sanam Saeed not have that much of chemistry together in this show? They're not working for me as a couple here.I don't know why. πŸ˜•
starstruckk thumbnail
I hate how they keep using Durre Shahwar's music in the background. Durre Shahwar's music has been used in many shows..it was also used in ZGH. It's kind of annoying how they can't come up with anything better and keep using DeS' background score repetitively.
starstruckk thumbnail
Arjumand is now PREGNANT? wth? Sohaib and her weren't even talking to each other 10 minutes ago and bam. LOL
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How old is Wali supposed to be? Farrah looks 18-19 but Wali looks like 24-25.. Maybe he shouldn't have had a stubble right now.. after the leap maybe.. The stubble makes him look older..
starstruckk thumbnail
aren't they making it way too obvious that Arjumand and Sohaib slept together?..lol..and everything that happened was a mistake? LOL is this way too obvious for a Pakistani show. πŸ˜†

By the way, Hareem is amazing! She was awesome when she confronted Sohaib about how she feels disgusted about having their child.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I got hooked to Pak dramas coz of the subtle, realistic and natural manner in way things are shown, but DeD is jsut a tad too melodramatic and OTT, especially the Haveli portions and I felt dey were literally drilling Suhaib's passing away in dis episode. I wish der was more subtlety shown.
Anyways coming to the ep., I loved Behroze-Wali's scene and thank God it wasn't done melodramatically. Also loved Behroze-Agah Jaan scene and once more Abid Ali was fantastic and Mikaal has impressed me with his acting. I liked OKB's portrayal of Wali and I am glad they haven't shown him too emotional.

Roohi has so lost it and I guess when it comes to Behroze's family she is totally irrational and filled with so much of hatred that even in such a sensitive situation she can't get pass the humiliation she suffered and show sensitivity and once more the crack between Roohi and Behroze's relationship surfaced when Behroze was so upset and worried abt Agha Jaan and all Roohi could think abt is Behroze not asking about his wife and daughter. She came across as totally selfish. But also it's evident that Behroze has never really made an effort with her to talk abt his family and Roohi has lots of negative misconception abt them. BTW loved Sanam's portrayal of Roohi, as her character could easily hv been shown as OTT, but Sanam is portraying her with a lot of restrain.

Felt bad for Faraa as she's caught in the middle, between her genuine concerns for her father and her mother's rabid tirade against her father's family.

And finally coming to Laila's confrontation with Behroze, I found it weird as I felt she was totally out of line and was so judgmental assuming she hardly knew abt the kind of life Suhaib had led, much less Behroze. Again I wish dey had shown in a subtle manner Behroze realizing how much Suhaib had done than having this in-your-face reprimand from the most inappropriate character.

Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

How old is Wali supposed to be? Farrah looks 18-19 but Wali looks like 24-25.. Maybe he shouldn't have had a stubble right now.. after the leap maybe.. The stubble makes him look older..

Faraa is around 17 anjd Wali around 19.
starstruckk thumbnail
On episode 6 - Hareem was awesome in her confrontation with Sohaib right before she went into labor. Hareem is really good..I'm really impressed.

If I had to rate the performances up until now (still yet to catch up) then this is how I'd rate them:

Abid Ali > Hareem > Ali Rehman > Mikaal > Sanam Saeed.

Abid Ali is amazing as always..but honestly, Hareem and Ali are the surprising performers. MIkaal and Sanam are good, but I think Hareem and Ali are better...and I've always liked the former two a lot more. Sanam Saeed so far hasn't been as impressive as the others in my opinion. Hareem is the superior performer than her.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago