Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
^RKAS didn't do him any good because I don't think anyone watched that show seriously though in MBNH he was superb and immediately caught my attention. He has such lovely screen presence plus he looked just too adorable! DeD is his breakthrough project. Almost all the DeD viewers were completely won over by him. My FB feed last week was full of tears at his death...he had such a wonderful character and he did such justice to it. I am sure this will give him more projects and his popularity will rise..
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Osman had an appearance in DeS? really? never even noticed him. lol

It was verrryyy brief. Just one scene cameo. He came with Sundas. I remember it because he had become such a rage on internet so seeing him on TV was surprising. Though my memory isn't great but i am fairly certain it was Obi. They had a scene with Nadia in the present storyline. When she comes to live with Samina and Qavi, Sundas and Obi are the neighbours..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Man my heart goes out to Sohaib. Is it just me or does Ali's character make you like him more and more with every episode? He has a cute character.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^RKAS didn't do him any good because I don't think anyone watched that show seriously though in MBNH he was superb and immediately caught my attention. He has such lovely screen presence plus he looked just too adorable! DeD is his breakthrough project. Almost all the DeD viewers were completely won over by him. My FB feed last week was full of tears at his death...he had such a wonderful character and he did such justice to it. I am sure this will give him more projects and his popularity will rise..

He stays as cute as he is right now, right? 😆 Oh man, why does he die? wait, don't tell me!

I love Mikaal..but his character for some reason isn't as likable as Sohaib's? Sohaib seems adorable. I just finished episode 2.
starstruckk thumbnail
This show supposedly has 30 episodes, and Sohaib dies in what? 11 episodes? wth? that's not fair. Ugh maybe there's a chance of seeing him through flashbacks or so later. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Why are they using Durre Shahwar's music in every other show? can they come up with something original now? lol
starstruckk thumbnail
Mikaal and Ali have such beautiful voices! lol Their dialogue delivery is on point in every scene..their Urdu seems so polished and perfect here.

And, Hareem and Sanam are good too so far..but, Mikaal and Ali have had a lot of scope for acting till now, and I just finished the second episode. Coming back to the girls, Hareem is pretty impressive. I think she has edged Sanam a little bit from whatever scenes I've seen of the two.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Suhaib is the best! really! Ek tou the character is already amazing and then Ali MAKES you love him so much more! Ali and Hareem are such a great duo...simply wonderful! They totally shone in the first phase of the drama because it was all them. You watch Star, won't spoil it more for you :P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Suhaib is the best! really! Ek tou the character is already amazing and then Ali MAKES you love him so much more! Ali and Hareem are such a great duo...simply wonderful! They totally shone in the first phase of the drama because it was all them. You watch Star, won't spoil it more for you :P

I love Ali so far...he makes you like Sohaib so much more.

I look forward to seeing Ali and Hareem's chemistry..on episode 3 now. The show is directed well too I must say. this is probably Farhat's best story I've seen thus far.

By the way, why is Behroz Sabzwari Sanam's BROTHER? LOLL..on one side he's Yousuf's father in MNYH which makes sense..and here he's Sanam's brother which totally does not. It's a little funny. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Man, the outfit that Behroz got Roohi for her wedding is darn hideous. LOLL