Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ursh - Actually, the novel Diyar-e-Dil is famous and Wali-Farah are the main leads of it hence the jodi being popular. Plus, Maya Ali and Osman Khalid Butt who play Farah and Wali respectively are already a popular jodi. This is their third drama together. They both debuted in 2012 with Aik Nayee Cinderella. Though they didnt' end up together as it was a love triangle but their chemistry was really praised. Then they did Aunn Zara in 2013 which is a massive hit both in Pakistan and India. And now they are playing an already fan-beloved jodi of WaFa so yeah...hence the many fans 😳

Maya's first show was Durre Shahwar. She was Sanam Baloch's younger sister.
starstruckk thumbnail
Is this show exactly like the novel so far or is it different? does anyone know?
starstruckk thumbnail
Man, if Ali Rehman is going to die..why continue the show? Mikaal will turn old eventually also..and his character will die too probably? I don't know how Osman's character will turn out.

maybe I should just start Mohabbat Nahi Hogi with Ali Rehman on the side. I find this guy adorable. I don't know if it's this character, Behroz..or his way of enacting it..or just the face I'm seeing? Has anyone seen Mohabbat Nahi Hogi, is it any good?

any other shows of Ali?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Man, if Ali Rehman is going to die..why continue the show? Mikaal will turn old eventually also..and his character will die too probably? I don't know how Osman's character will turn out.

maybe I should just start Mohabbat Nahi Hogi with Ali Rehman on the side. I find this guy adorable. I don't know if it's this character, Behroz..or his way of enacting it..or just the face I'm seeing? Has anyone seen Mohabbat Nahi Hogi, is it any good?

any other shows of Ali?

I dont know why but i liked MANH, i used to wait for it each week, Ali was such a cute dewar
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I dont know why but i liked MANH, i used to wait for it each week, Ali was such a cute dewar

he's a dewar? meaning he's not the lead?
starstruckk thumbnail
I'm going to watch Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi for Ali Rehman.

He also did Rishtey Kuch Adhoore Se..but that kind of looks lame.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is this show exactly like the novel so far or is it different? does anyone know?

Whatever they have adopted from the novel is the same but they have included some of the original stuff as well. so like..60-70% it's similar..

Ali Rehman was also in Rishtey Kuch Adhoore Se which was a.. weird show. Could never understand it. Though he was ADORABLE in MANH! The show was quite entertaining as well in a very masala-esque way. He has a very good role there so him not being a lead isn't an issue...it had like 3 main characters and he was one of them..
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maya's first show was Durre Shahwar. She was Sanam Baloch's younger sister.

I know that...even Obi had an appearance in it :P but ANC was their first show as a lead and Maya is more remembered for ANC than DeS anyway..
starstruckk thumbnail

I know that...even Obi had an appearance in it :P but ANC was their first show as a lead and Maya is more remembered for ANC than DeS anyway..

Osman had an appearance in DeS? really? never even noticed him. lol

starstruckk thumbnail

Whatever they have adopted from the novel is the same but they have included some of the original stuff as well. so like..60-70% it's similar..

Ali Rehman was also in Rishtey Kuch Adhoore Se which was a.. weird show. Could never understand it. Though he was ADORABLE in MANH! The show was quite entertaining as well in a very masala-esque way. He has a very good role there so him not being a lead isn't an issue...it had like 3 main characters and he was one of them..

I'm going to watch MANH.

why is Ali Rehman so underrated? This is my first time watching him..and damn, hardly anyone talks about Ali around here except with DeD now...but he's a pretty natural actor. I love his eyes! He looks better with the beard and stubble though.