ANY MANAY NA YEH DIL FANS ...EPIC SHOW

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Was missing Ayesha k and fq as mehram ended and fq rang laga is pathetic...MANAY na yeh dil had always been in my watch list ...so finally decided to give it a shot as it was written by SAMEERA fazal directed by ba at javed and produced by momina Duraid
Cast...Faisal qureshi...Ayesha khan...Faisal Rahman and deepti

What more can one ask for

Started watching it and thank god the online video qualitty is very good Inspite of this being an old show

And MY GOODNESS IT WAS ADDICTIVE

starting from EPI 1 to EPI 26 I watched in jus two days ...the screenplay dialogues acting the locations everything was just so perfect I don't hv words

The story was simple but pak shows are best in leaving impact with the simplest stories and this was jus another one

I never ever imagined Ayesha k will look so good with fq...the reason I want watching the show Inspite of knowing that it's good was coz I thought fq n Ayesha wud look odd together but OMG their mind blowing chemistry jus BLEW ME AWAY...I cudnt believe they looked so good together and there were so many beautiful scenes and dialogues between them in the show that I was jus awww

No wonder they became a real life couple while doing the show...I sooo wish it lasted... I wud hv loved to see fq and Ayesha as a real life couple after watching this show... And I guess they were together in real life during the shooting as there was an unsaid comfy level in the romantic scenes which I never saw in case of fq with any other heroine...the real life spark added to the onscreen chemistry and it jus set my tv ablaze like literally
AYESHA KHAN LOOKS SO PRETTY HERE ...issshhh...no wonder fq went all Fida over her

Guys plz watch the show...it's a beautiful story of love NOT TO B MISSED AT ANY COST

SAMEERA FAZAL TAKE A BOW AGAIN ...this women is a diamond of pak drama industry...may Allah give her health and happiness

And after watching this show I even became a fan of Faisal rehman and deepti ...they were so good in the respective roles ...wow

I JUS CANT GET IVER THIS SHOW ufff

P.s.THE OST IS BEAUTIFUL AS WELL...I keep playing it on repeat now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OKAY...WILL GIVE IT A TRY
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

<font size="3">OKAY...WILL GIVE IT A TRY</font>

I thought u watched it

Nyways do give it a try as the online print is good

There is a YouTube channel named Samir'a fazal and all her old epic shows are uploaded there part by part in good print

So watch it from that channel

Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Abby is the male lead good looking hunk .😉 if yes i will definately watch. 😆 adds more spice to the drama besides excellent script.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

Abby is the male lead good looking hunk .😉 if yes i will definately watch. 😆 adds more spice to the drama besides excellent script.

He is a gentlemanly hero but an amazing amazing actor

Jus start watching...u will understand what I meant