Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah, he said it in this interview that he got a call to do Digest Writer and he didn't really want do it because the name, Digest Writer, threw him off. He was like what kind of name is that supposed to be? Later, Saba called him and told him that Shaukat would really boost his career if he took it up. He also found out she was the one who recommended him to the director/producer. He said how Saba's a really good friend of his so, in the end he was convinced to take up the role..and yeah, it really has helped him.

Saba sure is a good friend. Honestly speaking, Gohar is below average in terms of looks and its because of his acting skills that he is bagging lead roles. And obviously he has some good recommendations from the veterans of our industry. That really helps! Plus, as you already pointed out he has this certain charm that gives him a good screen presence.

Nowadays most production houses are searching for new talent to cast in their shows. Mostly because the old ones have moved to production like Ahsan, Mekaal and Fahad. Even Adeel is not doing many shows now.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

<font color="#FF0000">im waiting for this show Sana and Ahmed look so cuteee together</font>

Same here. Sorry I accidently made another thread. You had already made one before. 😳
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I never said i liked the new guy.. I said it was nice to see a new faceπŸ˜†

N i don't like Feroze eitherπŸ˜›

Well, you can decide if you like him or not after watching any of his show. He looks good in the promos but you never know how they will turn out to be. πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

In the same interview above, he mentions his upcoming projects:

• Six Sigma's drama serial Hum Rahey Naa Tum with Sana Javed written by Samira Fazal.
  • An untitled Big Bang Entertainment drama with Hareem Farooq written by Maha Malik
  • A Larachi Production's Khot written by Imran Nazir, by Humaira Ahmed.
  • Feature film Yalghaar in which I am play the Baran; a militant with a conscience
  • Another feature film details of which I can't disclose at the moment.

So, he has another drama coming up with Sana Javed also?

Oh nice! He bagged quite a lot of shows in a very short time. I will look forward to seeing him with Sana. Hareem, I am not so sure about since she looks a bit older than him.

And thanks for sharing the link. I will check it out!πŸ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Waah bhai.. Itz THE SAME with me.. I warched the first epi after listening to the OST only πŸ˜ƒ

N yeah I may start watching shows on requests or just like tht.. But i continue only those who IMO deserve to be πŸ˜› i have a special record tht i have never watched a serial as a whole !! 😎 Exceptions r always there.. But jo dhang ka hota hai wohi POORA dekhti hun.. :P

Oh .. No u never asked me.. In fact itz the first time we r chatting like this i m guessing so itz normal 😳

U can call me Ash.. U r Mary ? :D

Yes everyone calls me Mary here πŸ˜ƒ
There are just so many serials, its hard to follow all of them. And even if I watch a serial after a good 4-5 episodes, I know what happened in them and what will happen next, they are so predictable.

but what other tv roles has he taken up besides Goya and DIgest Writer so far?

I swear he is in every show. Khuda dekh raha hai, Khuda na karey and some others I dont remember. Hes also the main lead in Khilona. Oh and I think hes in ishq parast. I think hes also in that new show Meray jeevan saathi?

In the same interview above, he mentions his upcoming projects:

• Six Sigma's drama serial Hum Rahey Naa Tum with Sana Javed written by Samira Fazal. ab kiski script chori karegi yeh?πŸ˜†
  • An untitled Big Bang Entertainment drama with Hareem Farooq written by Maha Malik This one is titled Meray jeevan saathi
  • A Larachi Production's Khot written by Imran Nazir, by Humaira Ahmed.
  • Feature film Yalghaar in which I am play the Baran; a militant with a conscience
  • Another feature film details of which I can't disclose at the moment.

So, he has another drama coming up with Sana Javed also?

Word Count: 1

Hareem looks older than everyone :P

I like Feroze!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I swear he is in every show. Khuda dekh raha hai, Khuda na karey and some others I dont remember. Hes also the main lead in Khilona. Oh and I think hes in ishq parast. I think hes also in that new show Meray jeevan saathi?

He isn't in Ishq Parast

The OST for this show is so good.. I'm waiting for the full version..

I once liked Feroze I don't even know why but he acts the same in every how or maybe he keeps doing the same role over and over again..
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBl? iss.

[TE=starstruckk]

but what other tv roles has he taken up besides Goya and DIgest Writer so far?

Hain? Yeh kaunse shows? I did not even know they existed πŸ˜†
you did mention one of them a while ago. I think. The one with Agha Ali and Sajjal
Mere Jeevan Saathi? This is a show? Is it on air?

Heroes ki itni kami hai ke har supporting actor has now become a lead. πŸ˜†