Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Gohar has potential.. N he will surely improve with his present n future projects in the things he lacks.. As he is now starting his career as a lead after doing supporting roles in two shows, itz normal.. But i m convinced with his portrayal n i m sure till the end of Khilona we will witness the evolution.. I hope so :)

This show looks good.. Nice to see one new guy, for me atleast.. Hope he is good.. He looks a bit like Feroze Khan though :P

Nooo.. I hate Feroze Khan 😆 He is better than him 😛 LOL!
Ahmed was okayish in the beginning but he has improved. He started with Doosri Biwi, then played a parallel lead in Ishq Parast and now he has bagged a lead with this show.

Wow these guys are fast! 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh really? He was lucky to bag this show. It was an unexpected hit.
And his portrayal of his character Shaukat impressed everyone. He should really thank Saba.😆

Yeah, he said it in this interview that he got a call to do Digest Writer and he didn't really want do it because the name, Digest Writer, threw him off. He was like what kind of name is that supposed to be? Later, Saba called him and told him that Shaukat would really boost his career if he took it up. He also found out she was the one who recommended him to the director/producer. He said how Saba's a really good friend of his so, in the end he was convinced to take up the role..and yeah, it really has helped him.

starstruckk thumbnail

I too felt tht he isn't comfortable in romantic roles.. For now at least.. I felt a bit odd.. Well .. But i can be ignored as the impact of the scenes wasn't ruined..

I know right.. I never thought tht Gohar n Arij can have chemistry... :O i completely loved this fact !!!

N THE BEST PART OF THE HAS TO BE ITZ OST !!

Yeah, Arij and him definitely have chemistry..the OST as Maryam also mentioned makes every scene look better than it already is. I'm really liking Khilona!

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I too felt tht he isn't comfortable in romantic roles.. For now at least.. I felt a bit odd.. Well .. But i can be ignored as the impact of the scenes wasn't ruined..

I know right.. I never thought tht Gohar n Arij can have chemistry... :O i completely loved this fact !!!

N THE BEST PART OF THE HAS TO BE ITZ OST !!

I guess Arij is experienced enough to take the scenes on her shoulders. She balances the impact of the scenes, and she is pretty good. He will improve I have faith in him. 😆

OST to mind blowing hai! The OST is what made me watch the episode in the first place. I am very choosy about the shows I watch and I almost never follow shows after 3-4 episodes. I lose track of them. LOL. But I guess I will follow Khilona for a while till that separation track comes in.

Btw whats your name? Sorry If I have asked earlier, I am pretty bad with names 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh there is? Never mind 😆

Oh DB is ending? Shukar Alhumdulilah! 😃

@bold 🤣

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
Here's the interview if anyone wants to read more:

http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1146853/gohar-rasheed
starstruckk thumbnail
In the same interview above, he mentions his upcoming projects:

• Six Sigma's drama serial Hum Rahey Naa Tum with Sana Javed written by Samira Fazal.
  • An untitled Big Bang Entertainment drama with Hareem Farooq written by Maha Malik
  • A Larachi Production's Khot written by Imran Nazir, by Humaira Ahmed.
  • Feature film Yalghaar in which I am play the Baran; a militant with a conscience
  • Another feature film details of which I can't disclose at the moment.

So, he has another drama coming up with Sana Javed also?

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

I guess Arij is experienced enough to take the scenes on her shoulders. She balances the impact of the scenes, and she is pretty good. He will improve I have faith in him. 😆

OST to mind blowing hai! The OST is what made me watch the episode in the first place. I am very choosy about the shows I watch and I almost never follow shows after 3-4 episodes. I lose track of them. LOL. But I guess I will follow Khilona for a while till that separation track comes in.

Btw whats your name? Sorry If I have asked earlier, I am pretty bad with names 😳

Waah bhai.. Itz THE SAME with me.. I warched the first epi after listening to the OST only 😃

N yeah I may start watching shows on requests or just like tht.. But i continue only those who IMO deserve to be 😛 i have a special record tht i have never watched a serial as a whole !! 😎 Exceptions r always there.. But jo dhang ka hota hai wohi POORA dekhti hun.. :P

Oh .. No u never asked me.. In fact itz the first time we r chatting like this i m guessing so itz normal 😳

U can call me Ash.. U r Mary ? :D
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im waiting for this show Sana and Ahmed look so cuteee together
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Nooo.. I hate Feroze Khan 😆 He is better than him 😛 LOL!
Ahmed was okayish in the beginning but he has improved. He started with Doosri Biwi, then played a parallel lead in Ishq Parast and now he has bagged a lead with this show.

Wow these guys are fast! 😆

I never said i liked the new guy.. I said it was nice to see a new face 😆

N i don't like Feroze either 😛