Paiwand - *ing Sana Javed, Ahmed Ali, Gohar Rasheed

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This is a new show to be aired on ARY Digital. Its a Big Bang Entertainment Productions. The air date is not out yet! I wonder which show this will replace. It is directed by Mohsin Mirza.

The promos are on air and they look amazing. Ahmed Ali and Sana Javed have amazing chemistry! And the OST is so good!

The story is about this girl Samia (Sana Javed) whose mother remarried and she now lives with her step father and step sister. Her step father never really acknowledged her as his own daughter and her step sister always looks down upon her. Even her mother never stood up for her. This made Samia very timid and she simply tries to make everyone happy even if this means listening to all their taunts and doing all their chores quietly. She believes that one day they will accept her as her own. Then the guy (Ahmed Ali) comes in the picture who meets her under unexpected circumstances and gets awestruck by her innocence and beauty. She cannot believe that someone as unlucky as her can ever find a rich and handsome guy like him who loves her so much. But she soon realizes that unlucky people like her can never remain happy for long..

Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Does ARY hv no other leads to cast
Ahmed Ali doesn't hv the star power of a lead hero from any angle

Gohar I m already tolerating in khilona and he has another show with hareem coming up and bow this...r u kidding me ...

Ahmed is already a lead in ishq parast n now again him

What the he'll

I really wish Adeel sherry fahad hamza come bk and save us from these lower league lead heroes

They r very good actors no doubt but I don't feel like seeing them only for 25 epis
We already had a thread on this show :P

I think this might replace DB!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Does ARY hv no other leads to cast

Ahmed Ali doesn't hv the star power of a lead hero from any angle

Gohar I m already tolerating in khilona and he has another show with hareem coming up and bow this...r u kidding me ...

Ahmed is already a lead in ishq parast n now again him

What the he'll

I really wish Adeel sherry fahad hamza come bk and save us from these lower league lead heroes

They r very good actors no doubt but I don't feel like seeing them only for 25 epis

Yes I agree. Ahmed Ali and Gohar Rasheed both don't look good as the main heros but unfortunately, all the good ones have moved on from dramas as you just pointed out.

Ahmed Ali looks better in this show than in Ishq Parast. In IP, he plays a complete psycho but in this show, he plays a good sophisticated guy so I will reserve my opinion about his role in this show.

Gohar Rasheed is good with the anger and hatred type scenes but so weird in the happy/romantic ones. He gives the wrong expressions most of the time. Completely out of character type of expressions.

But from the younger lot of actresses, Sana Javed is my absolute favourite, i love her to bits! And I love the promos of the show too. I am looking forward to this show for sure
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

We already had a thread on this show :P

I think this might replace DB!

Oh there is? Never mind 😆

Oh DB is ending? Shukar Alhumdulilah! 😃
Lmao Arzoo died so I dont think there is much left to show.
mary78613 thumbnail

She died? Really? I thought she was in coma or something
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanksss..what a spoiler. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show looks good. Gohar has potential..he needs to work on playing romantic characters though. Funny enough, that's his weak zone. He's great otherwise. I've never seen the other guy act before. Sana is really promising. I like Arij and her.
Sorry star, I wasnt aware that people are watching that show. :(