Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
episode was nice,, nana n manal scene was really nice,, he seeing his daughter in manal,, slowly slowly manal's quality impressing him n ice is melting,,
bechari bela πŸ˜† bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi hai,,, πŸ˜† she was trying to help manal bt plan backfired,, 🀣

n DaiNal ,, scenes were cute n lovely,. he is worrying abt her studies n she is busy in social work,, daim caring for her a lot,,
at Tea wala scene,, when he said she dosent need to impress him ..der is no need,,(again she blushed ☺️ on dis lines) n thought like he already impressed bt as per his expression i felt he love her bt dnt want to show,, may be he know dt it might create problems for her ,, 😳 ( he is mature n knw abt der differences age n other so may be he dosent want to start any thing πŸ˜”)

n joya ji i think she is cocking any plan to get rid his cousins proposal,, n i scared she will involve manal in dis,, her expressions said dt,,πŸ€”

i didnt watched precap ,, can anybody share??

😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Minal n Daim's love will surely create problems for them.. Baba jaan will feel the same as he did for his own daughter...
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Minal n Daim's love will surely create problems for them.. Baba jaan will feel the same as he did for his own daughter...

yupp,, dis is the story,, n i think dis time may be nana realize dt love is nt happen by seeing age n status,, it jz happen,, bt after lot of drama he will understand,,,

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay so I watched all the episodes yesterday and although I liked the story on the whole but one thing I disliked was the change in Minal's character.

In the beginning she was shown as an innocent but confident character but then from the past 3-4 episodes she is shown as a silly young immature girl, she was not like that before. They completely ruined her character, she literally started irritating people around her. Thats not the Minal we saw at the
beginning of the show. I was kind of disappointed by this. I don't like the way she is trying to impress Saim like a 12 year old, its funny but so out of character. Previously, they showed that she was a topper in everything and now they suddenly showed that she is into Indian movies and digests. Is this the same girl who studied late at night outside at her phupho's house?

Why does she have to impress Joya when she clearly does not want to talk to her. And now she will use her for her own purpose and Daim will again get angry at her for being so stupid.

Did someone else notice this too?

halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowo love this show
sami n yummna again work wid togther
halima_zaka thumbnail
me saw all the epi yesterday wow kitni mein veleπŸ˜†
okay love the concept
she is fall in love wid Diam her character in starting is vvv strong & i love it when he met diam she is change vvv change Allah
daka ja to is ka saath sulook tha ghar walon ka boht boda tha u she is mentally disturb i love when diam help her
guyz i have a vv strong feeeling daim fall in love wid minal frnd forget her name

halima_zaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

same feeling ur
but now sure that diam love minal
halima_zaka thumbnail
any one have a link yesterday epi
Freebird_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Okay so I watched all the episodes yesterday and although I liked the story on the whole but one thing I disliked was the change in Minal's character.

In the beginning she was shown as an innocent but confident character but then from the past 3-4 episodes she is shown as a silly young immature girl, she was not like that before. They completely ruined her character, she literally started irritating people around her. Thats not the Minal we saw at the
beginning of the show. I was kind of disappointed by this. I don't like the way she is trying to impress Saim like a 12 year old, its funny but so out of character. Previously, they showed that she was a topper in everything and now they suddenly showed that she is into Indian movies and digests. Is this the same girl who studied late at night outside at her phupho's house?

Why does she have to impress Joya when she clearly does not want to talk to her. And now she will use her for her own purpose and Daim will again get angry at her for being so stupid.

Did someone else notice this too?

hii mary ,, m glad u like it,, n m agree dt dey show her stupid sometimes,, i too think dt she is doing unnecessary social work n joya is jz using her,, evn daim is worried abt her study,,
dey shows her very innocent n helpful n kind dt ok she is quite immature dt ok too bt to become fool is really disappointed,, n dis joya will sure create a big mess for minal..

bt with daim she is ok,, she is young n immature girl fall in love wid a man who is older to her,, so she jz behaving like every teenage girl who is in love n try every stupid ideas to impress d guy,, πŸ˜›
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey can anybody tell me what happened in yesterday's episode?