Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I decided to watch it but after reading Abby's POV.. Dropped my idea as I already have too much shows in my watch list πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ hahah.. Itz coming on tv right now.. Itz better now than before... πŸ˜›
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Sami n Yumna k scenes ache hain..
Nah yaar. Anaya tumhari hui is coming πŸ˜†
Okay as per your recommendation I will try to watch, once I get time from my watch list wale dramas πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Na baba.. Who recommended it ? :O wo toh Geo pe araha tha toh mene socha puch lun if anyone's watching πŸ˜†
Okay so you didn't recommended πŸ˜† Me pagal hu 🀣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m watching but it has many supporting annoying characters
This is not a good work by faiza iftikhar

I preferred her last show Ap ki kaneez more

It had a better screenplay

And SAMI looks old with yumna here which is again a turn off

All n all this show lacks in many depts
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally i watched dis show ...
yumna is the reason i chose it instead of anaya,, 1 to 6 episode,, s were so depressive so tragic n rona dhona,, bt still i liked yumna's spirit dey didnt show her bechari type,, she is strong enough n innocent,, d way she back answer her cousin.. πŸ‘

her relation wid her nana really beautiful,, he wants to accept her bt jz coz of his ego he denied,, bt slowly slowly he accepting her he care for her n her need,, i wish some more scenes of dem in which dey show der bonding developing,,

n Daim,☺️ the bridge which connect manal to her nana,, sami as always best ❀️,, he is so charming n frank caring,, such nice guy,, i like his relation with nana,, he is not blood related to him bt still so close,,
yumna and sami really nice pair ,, yhhh he looks old to her bt still dey look cute nt a sizzle chemistry bt cute,, atlst right now der is 1 sided love from manal so,, bt dey look nice together,,
yumna too best naughty innocent cute less than jugnoo coz she is quite mature unlike jugnoo,,πŸ˜›

der scenes are too well written n nicely executed,, dey showed der age difference n maturity diff too ,, the way he guide her n she innocently follow yhh naughty too,, dis show the trust between dem

my most fav scene till now dt when he said he helps her coz he likes her n wish to happen only good to her,,, n she blushed,, he asked are u blushing or m mistaken n she cutely shy n reply he is not mistaken she actually blushing,, ☺️ was really lovely scene yumna was so innocent yarr,, i wish more scenes like dis,,

the worst part of show is negativity,,, negetive characters are really annoying,, mumani is not dt negative she is jz influenced by her sis n insecure abt her wealth dt natural,, bt her sister n her daugher are hights,, ek to apni behen k ghar per rehti hai n so much attitude ,, botox face really annoying,,

her daughter joya ( tayyaba from BM m glad dt she got good hair style n wardrobe πŸ˜†) so much arrogant i feel her bf is froud n will dump her,, n his fiance wont be interested in her more coz of her attitude n may fall for manal,, so der is quite chance for love triangle,, fourangle

right now der is blossoms arriverd for manal n she fallen for daim lets see how nana react on dis n sp how daim react on dis,, πŸ˜† i wish more interesting things happen n nice love story we get i knw der is no love story complete without rona dhona bt lets see what happen ,,
so for me dis is worth to watch if u are sami n mostly yumnas fan,, πŸ‘πŸΌ

storyline is good i feel i hv watched any movie or serial which has same content,,

Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi free bird
Long time πŸ€—

Nice review. I was planning to watch this show and now I am definitely going to watch it. πŸ˜ƒ