.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
cant wait for this friday ...
Zulekha and Yousuf scenes..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who were the actors in Manjali n on which channel it used to air !? I remember hearing about it..
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How convenient would it have been if such a thing really happened. You dont have to do anything for the guy,he just falls in love with you just by knowing ur name. Lol.
Shaadi ke ladka dhoondhna bhi asaan ho jaata
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After watching the new promo, I can't wait for this Friday! So many Yousuf-Zulekha scenes finally!! πŸ˜ƒ
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

How convenient would it have been if such a thing really happened. You dont have to do anything for the guy,he just falls in love with you just by knowing ur name. Lol.

Shaadi ke ladka dhoondhna bhi asaan ho jaata

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i can't see another beating 😭😭

Originally posted by: starstruckk

There are a lot of things going on..but when it came to Mikaal and Mehwish's story..what happens is that Mikaal sees Mehwish at someone's engagement party if I'm not mistaken...and gets attracted to her. Mikaal's character is a flirt...and in between something happens where Mehwish's character gets pissed off at Mikaal's character at this very wedding...she kind of insults him in front of everyone before storming off. The fact that she insults Mikaal in front of everyone...or challenges him etc etc...pushes Mikaal to want her more...kind of like for payback. He starts fooling around with her. In the process, they show Mikaal fooling around with other girls in his office and around him. If I'm not mistaken he's also fooling around with Nausheen Shah on the side. He's also very wealthy, parties, drinks etc. His parents can't keep him under control..he pushes them to get Mehwish's rishta etc and even the parents know he's not worthy of having her. πŸ˜† Mehwish on the other hand is this strongheaded girl from an average household...who speaks her mind and does what she wants. Her dad is having an affair with a younger woman (typical Khalil Ur Rehman πŸ˜†)..while her mom (Saba Hameed) is trying to keep everything at home under control even when it's not. And, then there's Mehwish's cousin..who's in love with her since ages, but Mehwish doesn't see it..he's the bechara kind. πŸ˜† The actors were amazing.

So there's a lot going on..but the "love" stories involved were different. The writing was great too...the only downside was that it was on Geo..but the production values were pretty decent.

this also gave me the typical PA and MNYH vibe...where the girl shows attitude and the guy gets more attracted to herπŸ˜†

we are not as lucky as Zulekha
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Luv-Rashi

Holla gurlz,

My apologies for butting in thread with out permission 😳 but I've seen many people here questioning relation between Prophet Yousuf and Zuleikha so I am here to explain what it actually was! :)

So the Holy Quran only mentions the lust of Zuleikha for Yousuf's looks and Yousuf's story ends when his family bows to him but other Islamic scriptures prove that Zuleikha's lust for Yousuf changed into love after she got familiar with his good deeds and she regretted and redeemed. She also apologised to Allah whole heartedly and prayed that if Allah has forgiven her sins then she only wants one reward from the almighty and that is Yousuf's love. Allah Almighty granted her wish and she miraculously turned into a young beautiful girl and later Yousuf accepted her proposal and they got married. I hope I haven't confused you all but it couldn't be put more simply because Yousuf's and Zuleikha's tale was a twisty turvy story. πŸ˜ƒ

thats why I am confused, because I only know the story thats in the Quran, which ends without us knowing what happened to Zulekha, I have also read about your version on the internet, but I wasnt sure if that site was authentic or not.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

There are a lot of things going on..but when it came to Mikaal and Mehwish's story..what happens is that Mikaal sees Mehwish at someone's engagement party if I'm not mistaken...and gets attracted to her. Mikaal's character is a flirt...and in between something happens where Mehwish's character gets pissed off at Mikaal's character at this very wedding...she kind of insults him in front of everyone before storming off. The fact that she insults Mikaal in front of everyone...or challenges him etc etc...pushes Mikaal to want her more...kind of like for payback. He starts fooling around with her. In the process, they show Mikaal fooling around with other girls in his office and around him. If I'm not mistaken he's also fooling around with Nausheen Shah on the side. He's also very wealthy, parties, drinks etc. His parents can't keep him under control..he pushes them to get Mehwish's rishta etc and even the parents know he's not worthy of having her. πŸ˜† Mehwish on the other hand is this strongheaded girl from an average household...who speaks her mind and does what she wants. Her dad is having an affair with a younger woman (typical Khalil Ur Rehman πŸ˜†)..while her mom (Saba Hameed) is trying to keep everything at home under control even when it's not. And, then there's Mehwish's cousin..who's in love with her since ages, but Mehwish doesn't see it..he's the bechara kind. πŸ˜† The actors were amazing.

So there's a lot going on..but the "love" stories involved were different. The writing was great too...the only downside was that it was on Geo..but the production values were pretty decent.

U summer it up really well

SABA HAMEED WAS KICKASS in this show jus the way hina bayat is here

Khalil sir rox in writing mooh tor jawabs for the moms be it afia in this show Saba hameed in manjali or rasheeda in sadqay

Difference being rasheeda was evil and hina bayat and Saba hameeds characters were positive but both had TERRIFIC dialogues and the hina and Saba jus nailed it jus the way samiya mumtaz nailed rasheeda

Khalil sir is the best when it comes to writing moms ...the moms give everyone a run for their money and I jus luv it