Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

This Ali Rehman seems to be a hot favourite now. I really must get around watching DeD now πŸ˜† Is Ali new btw?

I love Ali!.. he's new to shows..but he has been around in theater etc before.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

but what I don't get is if it's due to Zulekha's beauty why aren't they emphasizing it? Like did anyone ever notice..he never even called her beautiful once. πŸ˜† In love at first sight stories, I feel they always mention the beauty part if it's because of the guy feeling attracted to the girl because of her beauty?

Does anyone remember some of Yousuf's dialogues in the earlier episodes? In one scene..I think it was the scene when Yousuf sneaks into Zulekha's room for the very first time...Zulekha's mad and I think Yousuf just goes "lekin main Yousuf hoon." And the time when they were in the train..just at Zulekha's mere name being mentioned by her father...Yousuf looks at Zulekha...he doesn't pay attention to her much prior to that even though she's right there in front of him. Also, the scene where he comes to her doorstep to say "mera naam Yousuf hai" The name part is always pinpointed somewhere.

My guess is as good as yours..and though the story has nothing to do with Islamic history..I feel the only connection are the names...and I think Yousuf has some weird obsession with that connection..that's what I think at least.

I kind of hope Khalil Ur Rehman gives his take on this someday. when it's done...or even now.

exactly πŸ˜† Doesnt make sense.

U know what I think? I think he fell in the love with the fact that in the story it is Zuleika who falls in love with him and u know 'wants' him.. I guess that more than loving her,he loved the whole idea of Zuleika falling in love with him πŸ˜†

This is just so weird actually πŸ˜† aisa thodi hota hai?
starstruckk thumbnail

exactly πŸ˜† Doesnt make sense.

U know what I think? I think he fell in the love with the fact that in the story it is Zuleika who falls in love with him and u know 'wants' him.. I guess that more than loving her,he loved the whole idea of Zuleika falling in love with him πŸ˜†

This is just so weird actually πŸ˜† aisa thodi hota hai?

@ bold: that's actually pretty interesting...may be..only Yousuf seems like a Zulekha if we were to go by the actual story. πŸ˜†

No one knows what' Yousuf is really thinking..I think the fact that Yousuf can go to jail for Zulekha a thousand times, get shot, and practically die is enough for us to know that Yousuf is a little crazy. πŸ˜†

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
What I really do like is how Zulekha didn't just fall for him right away like he did...it took her time..which I feel was important to show.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ bold: that's actually pretty interesting...may be..only Yousuf seems like a Zulekha if we were to go by the actual story. πŸ˜†

No one knows what' Yousuf is really thinking..I think the fact that Yousuf can go to jail for Zulekha a thousand times, get shot, and practically die is enough for us to know that Yousuf is a little crazy. πŸ˜†

Probably yes.

And I swear he has been beaten up left right and centre πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yh i've always felt it was the name connection that made Yousuf fall in love with Zulekha. Its got nothing to do with the Islamic story. It just based on the concept that Yousuf and Zulekha are meant to be together I guess which is why I always felt this would have a happy ending with Yousuf and Zulekha finally getting together.. Lets see what Khalil ur Rehman decides
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Luv-Rashi

Holla gurlz,

My apologies for butting in thread with out permission 😳 but I've seen many people here questioning relation between Prophet Yousuf and Zuleikha so I am here to explain what it actually was! :)

So the Holy Quran only mentions the lust of Zuleikha for Yousuf's looks and Yousuf's story ends when his family bows to him but other Islamic scriptures prove that Zuleikha's lust for Yousuf changed into love after she got familiar with his good deeds and she regretted and redeemed. She also apologised to Allah whole heartedly and prayed that if Allah has forgiven her sins then she only wants one reward from the almighty and that is Yousuf's love. Allah Almighty granted her wish and she miraculously turned into a young beautiful girl and later Yousuf accepted her proposal and they got married. I hope I haven't confused you all but it couldn't be put more simply because Yousuf's and Zuleikha's tale was a twisty turvy story. πŸ˜ƒ

As far as i know, Prophet Yousuf(A.S) ' marriage with Zuleikha is not authentcally proven either by Quran or Hadith... Yes Zuleikha repented..tht is true...but did she got married to Prophet Yousuf (A.S)? well thers nothing abt it in authentic narrations, as far as i know. ( please correct me, if i am wrong) .. Maybe something abt their marriage is in bible ..but we all know how bible has been modified and twisted and added fictitious stories abt Prophets by the Jews... So we cant trust bible's version.even .if something is there abt their marrage in bible... We can only rely on either Quran or Hadith... So i think we should remin silent on the subject...of their marriage as we cant really be sure abt it
Edited by farahs_6 - 9 years ago

I had pointed that out too. They have hardly spoken to each other πŸ˜† I was told the names had some historic significance,so I just assumed it must be something similar to Laila Majnu ya kuch. So I was like maybe thats why he feels so 'connected' to her.

But then when I read about the prophet and zuleika,it was a whole different angle πŸ˜† why did they even choose these names?

So now I have made an assumption that he found her strikingly beautiful in that train πŸ˜† I cant think of anything else.

Then again,I rememba that dialogue from the film 'Hum Tum'...'kabhi kabhi kisi ko ek mulaqaat mein hi pyaar ka ehsaas ho jaata hai,aur kabhi kabhi bohat saari mulaqaatein lag jaati hain'

That might be the case πŸ˜† I dont believe in love at first sight though. Does it even happen? πŸ˜†

Its just so unrealistic. I know the connection with the names and all, but is that enough to make a person love so much that he is ready to be beaten up for her? 🀣

Theres no such thing as love at first sight IMO. Thats just attraction/lust or whatever you wanna call it. πŸ˜†

I wish they had actually explained why he loves her more clearly...at least shown a few interactions between them

Zulekhas feelings for him seem more logical. Even I would have fallen for someone who went through so much for me but I still dont understand why he loves her when she never even did anything for him 🀣 maybe he liked her hard to get attitudeπŸ˜†
Didnt the same thing happen in PA and ST? The guy falls in love just after seeing the girl and they never explained it
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Didnt the same thing happen in PA and ST? The guy falls in love just after seeing the girl and they never explained it

Maybe because Khalil ur Rehman actually fell in love with Shano at first sight.. πŸ˜†