Mera Naam Yousuf Hai |*ing Imran Abbas & Maya Ali - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I dont understand Yousufs love for Zulekha, I mean they have hardly even interacted properly 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Jinx na kardena! 🤣
Don't want this to drag!

MEHREEN ALREADY SAID IN HER FB PG A FEW WEEKS AGO THAT THIS SHOW HAS 20 EPIS

looks like production houses can't afford Imran for more than 20 epis and its making dragfest king and queen khalil sir and sameera fazal write short crisper 20 Epi dramas
it's a win win situation for us
Imran ka expensive hone ka kuch toh faida Mila

So no need to fear on the dragging part in imrans dramas from now on
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello guys ! Hope u all are good :)

Need to catch up on epi 13 n 14.. #Excited.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love your sigs. It makes me miss watching Ali Rehman as Sohaib. 😆

on topic: still haven't watched Friday's episode..will soon...and Abby, you never know..let's wait and see. I really hope they don't ruin the show..it's literally going really good so far. And, I've noticed how it only picks up with each episode.

Ahh thanks.. And yes I really miss Suhaib alot.. Pata nehi when we will see Ali Rehman next on our screens he is a busy person always travelling 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Abby: 20 episodes didn't know that.. Thanks for the info. I'm glad this won't drag :)
This has 20 epis too? 20 epis and a happy ending? Thats so unlike Khalil
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ahh thanks.. And yes I really miss Suhaib alot.. Pata nehi when we will see Ali Rehman next on our screens he is a busy person always travelling 😆

I stalked his facebook page and instagram and DAMN, he's always traveling..wth 😆 He needs to take up new shows! He's literally always in some new country every other day it seems.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont understand Yousufs love for Zulekha, I mean they have hardly even interacted properly 😆

I had pointed that out too. They have hardly spoken to each other 😆 I was told the names had some historic significance,so I just assumed it must be something similar to Laila Majnu ya kuch. So I was like maybe thats why he feels so 'connected' to her.

But then when I read about the prophet and zuleika,it was a whole different angle 😆 why did they even choose these names?

So now I have made an assumption that he found her strikingly beautiful in that train 😆 I cant think of anything else.

Then again,I rememba that dialogue from the film 'Hum Tum'...'kabhi kabhi kisi ko ek mulaqaat mein hi pyaar ka ehsaas ho jaata hai,aur kabhi kabhi bohat saari mulaqaatein lag jaati hain'

That might be the case 😆 I dont believe in love at first sight though. Does it even happen? 😆

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I stalked his facebook page and instagram and DAMN, he's always traveling..wth 😆 He needs to take up new shows! He's literally always in some new country every other day it seems.

This Ali Rehman seems to be a hot favourite now. I really must get around watching DeD now 😆 Is Ali new btw?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I had pointed that out too. They have hardly spoken to each other 😆 I was told the names had some historic significance,so I just assumed it must be something similar to Laila Majnu ya kuch. So I was like maybe thats why he feels so 'connected' to her.

But then when I read about the prophet and zuleika,it was a whole different angle 😆 why did they even choose these names?

So now I have made an assumption that he found her strikingly beautiful in that train 😆 I cant think of anything else.

Then again,I rememba that dialogue from the film 'Hum Tum'...'kabhi kabhi kisi ko ek mulaqaat mein hi pyaar ka ehsaas ho jaata hai,aur kabhi kabhi bohat saari mulaqaatein lag jaati hain'

That might be the case 😆 I dont believe in love at first sight though. Does it even happen? 😆

but what I don't get is if it's due to Zulekha's beauty why aren't they emphasizing it? Like did anyone ever notice..he never even called her beautiful once. 😆 In love at first sight stories, I feel they always mention the beauty part if it's because of the guy feeling attracted to the girl because of her beauty?

Does anyone remember some of Yousuf's dialogues in the earlier episodes? In one scene..I think it was the scene when Yousuf sneaks into Zulekha's room for the very first time...Zulekha's mad and I think Yousuf just goes "lekin main Yousuf hoon." And the time when they were in the train..just at Zulekha's mere name being mentioned by her father...Yousuf looks at Zulekha...he doesn't pay attention to her much prior to that even though she's right there in front of him. Also, the scene where he comes to her doorstep to say "mera naam Yousuf hai" The name part is always pinpointed somewhere.

My guess is as good as yours..and though the story has nothing to do with Islamic history..I feel the only connection are the names...and I think Yousuf has some weird obsession with that connection..that's what I think at least.

I kind of hope Khalil Ur Rehman gives his take on this someday. when it's done...or even now.